ghost haunting feeling emotion

• You cannot reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic

#1 Raven Hexx

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

This is more for interest, but I hope it might help someone...

I was just wondering what you feel when you have a ghost or spirit next to you interacting?

For me, I get a strange deep belly almost sicky feeling kinda like butterflies, it doesn't matter whether its a good entity or not, it's there. I am noticing a slight change in feeling depending on the sex of the spirit and the strength of the spirit as well. I really wouldn't mind if the feeling was something better like the giggles or something, the sicky feeling bites.

So yeah, people, what do you feel?
My Signature

#2 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,245 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:15 AM

The stomach thing, yes. Nothing sickly for me, just kind of like butterflies. Bit of a tingling warmth, nothing cold
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 Tantric Kitten

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Like a person.

It's very much like interacting with a person with my head wrapped up in cotton wool.  It feels like a person is in the room with me, it sounds like someone's talking to me except they're talking very quietly and I have cotton balls stuffed in my ears, I may or may not be able to see them there and I get the same sorts of feelings I do with people in the flesh if they're telling me the truth or lying to me, if they're safe or they're dangerous, if they're kind or not, happy, sad, indifferent...

Other entities give me different feelings.  Nasty things give me a nasty feeling I deemed the "electric jello boogaloo" years ago.  It's a feeling like I've put my hand in a bowl of half-congealed jello hooked up to a car battery.  There are things that are simply alien presences, there are things that make me kind of sick to my stomach and nervous, there are things that are beautiful and awesome in a literal sense of the word and there are things that are just there.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#4 Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:51 AM

It's funny you mention the stomach thing.  I took my mum to see a famous psychic in London a few years ago, now I don't particularly believe in most of these people but I had an awful burning feeling in my solar plexus while we were sat there and sure enough I got called out.  As soon as he moved on the feeling was gone.  It was at that show that my mum dropped a ring I bought her under the seats of the theatre, she couldn't find it so we just left.   A year or so later she was going to another show and she found the ring in her handbag.  Different bag than she had taken before so it hadn't fallen in there.
My Signature
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#5 daphnerose

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:32 PM

When I'm in the presence of a spirit I feel a tinglyness ...almost like electricity in the air.  One time I felt like I walked thru a bunch of cobwebs.

#6 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

Please be easy on me....... but I have never felt a presence touch me but I have had the feeling or knowing(?) that a spirit was about(?) to. It was so strong -  I just knew it was going to happen.  So overwhelming that I had to physically move to 'try to shake' the feeling but knew she was still very much with me. I was scared because this was my 1st and only time. I just knew where she was going to touch me (on my right leg just above my knee)if I didn't move. If I could relive the experience now - I would love to. That was at the Grove Park Inn.  I am thinking of returning there in February 2015. Roxstar?

Edited by Michelle, 22 December 2014 - 06:22 PM.

#7 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:46 AM

Most often my ears start ringing. I get intense imagery. Directionally I feel a a static charge, change in temp and I get a topical burning sensation on my skin.
My Signature

#8 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:38 AM

Wow CDS! That is pretty awesome. Does it ever scare you? (for lack of a better word)

#9 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

View PostMichelle, on 22 December 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

Wow CDS! That is pretty awesome. Does it ever scare you? (for lack of a better word)

It was easy to mistake a strong presence for being a negative one. I can tell the difference now... But generally no I don't get scared.
My Signature

#10 kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:02 PM

Goose bumps, a presence that you cant see, a feeling of dread, electric buzz on the skin, being watched, feeling slightly sick, a feeling of sorrow.

Not all at once, and never scared.

Edited by kevinscan, 23 December 2014 - 10:33 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#11 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

I heard that if a ghost touches you, it feels like you have a cobweb stuck to you or something like that.  To me though, when I feel a ghost around, I feel like I'm being watched and I might get a small sick feeling which seems to be a common thing among people who have that experience.
My Signature
Posted Image

#12 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

I envy you CDS, Kevinscan & Night - I hope I get another opportunity. If I do, you my friends will be the 1st to know!!

Edited by Michelle, 22 December 2014 - 06:31 PM.

#13 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostNightWalker07, on 22 December 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

I heard that if a ghost touches you, it feels like you have a cobweb stuck to you or something like that.

I have been physically touched. In fact I've been poked, pushed and scratched... etc. Go out looking for it you'll find it...

I forgot to mention during a encounter, often pick up emotions, sex, age through the imagery and some sense of "knowing"

These are the scratches... so ya, it gets physical.

Posted Image

Edited by CDS, 22 December 2014 - 09:16 PM.

My Signature

#14 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:46 AM

That's a sobering photo CDS. It reminds me that this is not all fun & games - the Paranormal is to be taken very seriously. That would have terrified me.

Edited by Michelle, 23 December 2014 - 06:46 AM.

#15 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

View PostCDS, on 22 December 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

I have been physically touched. In fact I've been poked, pushed and scratched... etc. Go out looking for it you'll find it...

I forgot to mention during a encounter, often pick up emotions, sex, age through the imagery and some sense of "knowing"

These are the scratches... so ya, it gets physical.

Posted Image

Oof...  what did you do to that ghost???
My Signature
Posted Image

#16 Raven Hexx

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:24 PM

Well heres the thing... In relation to CDS's post, I went up to Gallows Bank, it is a place that historically hung criminals, but is simply a Millennium green /site of natural beauty now. The tree that was the gallows is gone, it came down in a storm and the local council took it away. I performed an investigation, which was cut short as it became extremely windy and audio wasn't great. I left and forgot to do a protective cleanse that I normally do as I was desperate for the loo to be honest.

Moving on a couple of days... My partner and I went over to his mums for Christmas. She doesn't drive, so I offered to take her shopping.

The first supermarket we went into, I went to get a 1L box of juice off a shelf, another box next to it containing pomegranate juice fell and exploded all over the floor and my left leg.
The second supermarket we went into, I had put a jar of pickled beetroot into the trolley, it sat in there quite peaceful until we turned into the last aisle where it fell out and also exploded all over the floor.

I was really embarrassed but nothing seemed terribly ominous about two things breaking, both containing red liquid. I grabbed another jar of beetroot and we finished shopping. After packing everything into the car without incident, I drove us home and parked up.

I grabbed about 4 bags out of the car to take them into the house and as I walked down the driveway, I slipped on the small step leading towards the house gate and broke my ankle, smashing the other jar of beetroot in the process.

Coincidence? Perhaps, but a weird one...

Posted Image

Edited by Michelle GT, 25 December 2014 - 01:27 PM.

My Signature

#17 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

View PostNightWalker07, on 23 December 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

Oof...  what did you do to that ghost???

I actually was walking and felt something brush my arm. I jokingly said hey I can feel that. Then heard a disembodied snickery laugh. It didn't hurt at first, in fact I had no idea I had been scratched. A bit later my arm started burning, turned all red like hives. This was the end result of that night.
My Signature

#18 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 08:58 PM

Michelle GT!!! So yes all of that could have been a coincidence........ But yeah it doesn't really seem like it @ all. I hope you are out of your cast by now & all healed up. I have a new found empathy for any broken legs, bones I don't care what it is - it is rough!!!

CDS that looks liked it burned so bad! Then along with it to hear a disembodied snickery laugh - yes Sir you would choke me with your bare hands if I was your apprentice.

#19 Raven Hexx

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:03 AM

View PostMichelle, on 25 December 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

Michelle GT!!! So yes all of that could have been a coincidence........ But yeah it doesn't really seem like it @ all. I hope you are out of your cast by now & all healed up. I have a new found empathy for any broken legs, bones I don't care what it is - it is rough!!

I only broke it on the 23rd, I'm still in the cast and hopping about, it's a bleeding nightmare. I hate being useless.

It has taught me an important lesson: Always do a cleansing after every investigation.

I thought I felt sick from because I had eaten poor nutrition, now I believe different. I believe a spirit had attached itself to me and as the investigation site was one where criminals had been hung, I thinks it was a nasty one.I just hope that this is a good lesson, for everyone.

@CDS Where were you investigating?
My Signature

#20 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:12 PM

View PostCDS, on 25 December 2014 - 03:21 PM, said:

I actually was walking and felt something brush my arm. I jokingly said hey I can feel that. Then heard a disembodied snickery laugh. It didn't hurt at first, in fact I had no idea I had been scratched. A bit later my arm started burning, turned all red like hives. This was the end result of that night.

Sounds like either they didn't know their own strength, or they're wanting to have harmful fun.
My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com