• You cannot reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic

#41 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

I'm kinda over ghost shows. All they do is put me to sleep. I dunno, must be all the whispering.

#42 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

For ratings and hype, most shows want call any activity evil and demonic. IMO that is very rare, assuming demons even exist
My Signature
Posted Image

#43 ShawnGStudy

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:37 PM

I just watched a show called Historic Haunts a few weeks ago. I was all excited for it because their first investigation was in Gettysburg. That was until the end of the show, and they claimed to be getting EVP's saying "Satan" and whatnot. I've done hundreds of investigations in Gettysburg, not once have I gotten anything that would be demonic or have to do with Satan. That's just me though.
My Signature
Your Leading Gettysburg Paranormal Authority
Twitter: @WinFBLeague

#44 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:44 AM

I agree with you Shawn, and Vlawde based on my own experiences.   If there was anything evil out there, I never recognized it as such.  Could be out there but I don't think it would be taking interviews without kicking some butt.  I could be wrong.
My Signature
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#45 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

View PostShawn4233, on 26 September 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

I just watched a show called Historic Haunts a few weeks ago. I was all excited for it because their first investigation was in Gettysburg. That was until the end of the show, and they claimed to be getting EVP's saying "Satan" and whatnot. I've done hundreds of investigations in Gettysburg, not once have I gotten anything that would be demonic or have to do with Satan. That's just me though.

I concur with you Shawn. A major network came out and investigated our local haunt for three days. We had investigated this location many times over the years and the proprietor in fact was an honorary member of the team. Once the episode was aired, the emergence of a demon was part of the plot. Whatever we encountered was benign yet they encountered something truly evil. Is it possible? I suppose so. Is it dramatized for ratings?  You be the judge....

Edited by EVP, 01 October 2017 - 03:07 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#46 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:08 PM

Absolutely dramatised for ratings and sensationalism, but I know from our experiences on this board that theres some legit cases out there, they just aren't as prolific as tv makes them out to be hehehe
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#47 ShawnGStudy

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:47 PM

Yes...I'm not going to say that any of that is impossible, but when you have investigated something hundreds of times and all of a sudden a demon shows up then you investigate again and no sign of demons, I have to really question. Unless these demons are looking for some serious air time on TV.
My Signature
Your Leading Gettysburg Paranormal Authority
Twitter: @WinFBLeague

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com