1 reply to this topic

#1 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:42 PM

I have had some odd encounters in my 63 years on this earth, but this was one of the strangest.

I was about 36 when I had to have a total hysterectomy.  My 2 sons went to stay with their dad for a few days so I could recuperate.  It is difficult to get up and down and move around after surgery.  I was miserable and home alone. It was much easier for me to lay on the couch than in my bed for some reason.  It was just easier to get up and down and stand up.  After having that surgery you feel like you entire insides were ripped out ( which they kinda were) and it hurt to get up and walk.  I did go back to work after 3 weeks and regretted it.  It was suppose to be 6 weeks. I worked in a law office in downtown Cincinnati and walking from the parking garage and sitting upright at a desk all day was rough, but I needed to support my kids and needed the money.

So anyway, I am not one to take medication.  Yes, I was in pain, but I just took Tylenol.  Pain meds make me feel weird so I was not taking strong medication.  On about day 3 or 4 of being home I was restless and could not get comfortable.  I mumbled a prayer that went something like.....please God, send your healing angel to help me thru this, and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up sometime later to see a man wearing a white robe sitting on the coffee table right next to me.  go ahead and laugh and say yeah right, because had I not seen him I would not believe it either and he was a mere 2 feet from he.

Needless to say I was startled and scared seeing him sitting there.  I felt frozen.  But then I am thinking OMG I am losing it and I reached out and actually felt the material of his robe.  I physically touched it and it felt like terry cloth.  I know; crazy, right? But there was this man in a long white robe just sitting there.

But then he says...SSSHHHH.....you are going to be fine,  you were not suppose to see me so go back to sleep and that is all I remember about the encounter other than I actually touched his robe and no, it was not Jesus as some of my friends have asked me.  I think he some kind of guardian healer.

I slept soundly the rest of the night.  I woke up thinking what a crazy-a$$ dream that was!  But then I remembered waking up and seeing him and feeling his robe.  He had a slight bluish-white glow about him.  I know it was not a dream, but I have no explanation as to why a guy in a long white robe was sitting next to me on the coffee table with his legs crossed.  It was not a ghost, he was solid and his energy was totally different.

Was he an angel?  I don't know.  I do know I felt almost 100% better the next day.

I have had an angel visit me twice out in public....but that is a story for another day.  Did I mention the first time he appeared he was wearing a rumpled raincoat and had long whisps of white hair and looked to be about 80 and I was standing in Barnes and Noble??

I have lived a wonderful wacky life with all kinds of encounters!

Auntie Ame
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,435 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

Heya Ame! Who knows who your visitor was, but he seemed to help. Interesting! I get lost in Barnes and Noble. I pretty much use my Nook for books from them. Much easier to read in bed with the lights out, and cheaper to purchase too. I never thought I'd stray from paper books, although I still have them as well
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users