New Paranormal Bingo Game

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:14 PM

NEW PARANORMAL BINGO GAME RULES

How the Paranormal Bingo game will go: I will list thirty-five(35) paranormal terms on the 15th of each month. You will pick 15 words and Private Message them to me; this will be considered your bingo card. Bingo cards will only be accepted from the 15th to the 28th of each month for the following month's bingo. PM's received after the 28th of the month will not be confirmed. You will receive an answer from me confirming your bingo card picks, before the 1st of the month. If you do not get a PM confirming, please let me know by PM or by posting in the bingo thread.

Please make sure you keep a list of the terms, that you have chosen for your bingo card. In that way, you can check off the called words. One word will be picked per day and posted in the thread. The 1st person to get all 15 terms(that you have PM'd me with), will post "BINGO!" in the thread and will be the winner once confirmed. At that time, I will award the winner fifteen Pooky Points. To win, you must post "BINGO!" before the next day's term is called. If there is more than one winner, the points will be given to the person who posted "BINGO!" first. We will play Paranormal Bingo in three-months hands, for a total of four rounds (three-hands = one round), and the person who accumulates the most Pooky Points will be the winner.

If after playing all three hands of Bingo, there is a tie score amongst the hand winners, I'll set up a "Sudden Death Round"* and then whoever posts "Bingo!" first wins the round.

After all rounds of the year are played, and if we again have a tie for points, then we will play another hand of "Sudden Death" PB and the winner of the SD round will be declared the winner.

*The "Sudden Death Round" will be played just as the regular Paranormal Bingo game was. I will post a list fifteen(15) paranormal terms. You will pick five(5) words and Private Message them to me. These picks will be considered your "Sudden Death" card. You will receive a PM confirming your "Sudden Death" card picks. If you do not receive a confirmation PM, please let me know by PM or by posting in the Bingo thread. I will then post five words once per day, and the first person to post "BINGO!" will be the winner of the Paranormal Bingo game and receive a Custom Status Tag.

You are responsible for keeping track of your own bingo card. I have your card only as a reference to check when someone posts "BINGO!" and to confirm you for the game. If possible, please print this out and keep for reference! Hope you will all join me in this. I think this is going to be a blast. Any questions, please ask. See you on the 15th with the paranormal terms!

November Paranormal Bingo Game Pick List

1. Hot Reading
2. Hypnosis
3. Ignis fatuus
4. Illusion
5. Intuition
6. Levitation
7. Life Review
8. Lucid Dreaming
9. Magnetometer (EMF, gaussmeter)
10. Marian Apparition
11. Materialization
12. Medium
13. Mesmerism
14. Mist
15. Motor Automatism
16. Near Death Experience (NDE)
17. Old Hag Syndrome
18. Orb
19. Ouija Board
20. An out-of-body experience (OBE)
21. Paranormal
22. Parapsychology
23. Percipient
24. Phantom
25. Poltergeist
26. Precognition
27. Psi
28. Psychic
29. Psychokinesis (PK)
30. Psychometry
31. Pyrokinesis
32. Radio Voice Phenomenon (RVP)
33. Reciprocal Apparition
34. Remote viewing
35. Retrocognition

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 15 October 2017 - 05:27 AM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

Thanks Mac, glad there is no 666 on that score card. I already see that on my alarm clock way too much. Yes I know Klainey.....you need to get a new clock too!!!!
My Signature
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:36 PM

:lol:
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com