Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#282 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,474 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:14 AM

:lol:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#283 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,474 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:31 PM

16 Dec 2018 - 12.37 PM: Looks like they are starting to ramp up again. My Mother was in the cellar looking for her winter boots. She had left them next to the weight-lifting equipment, but she could only find one of them. She told me about it and went back down a few minutes later. She found the other one, hidden behind some boxes, at the back-side of the cellar stairs, a good 15-feet away. She had left them both boots together by the exercise equipment.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 16 December 2018 - 02:31 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#284 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,556 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 16 December 2018 - 05:45 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 16 December 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

16 Dec 2018 - 12.37 PM: Looks like they are starting to ramp up again. My Mother was in the cellar looking for her winter boots. She had left them next to the weight-lifting equipment, but she could only find one of them. She told me about it and went back down a few minutes later. She found the other one, hidden behind some boxes, at the back-side of the cellar stairs, a good 15-feet away. She had left them both boots together by the exercise equipment.

I don't have ferrets anymore, but that feels SO much like a ferret was playing there. :D

#285 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,474 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:02 AM

I know it does sound playful, but not to my Mother. She finds it most disconcerting when they do that to her. Disappearing items happened again today.

18 December 20148 - 954 AM: I left my bedroom to find that my Mother was in the cellar trying to find our Christmas tree's angel topper. We've had it for over fifty years. Last year she put it in the garland bag, but it wasn't in it when she checked. She and my Sister (who's been sleeping over as of late) searched high and low to find it, but couldn't. They both saw it earlier, but it disappeared from where they saw it. I'll keep you appraised as to when found.

Posted Image

My Shop

#286 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:46 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 18 December 2018 - 09:02 AM, said:

I know it does sound playful, but not to my Mother. She finds it most disconcerting when they do that to her. Disappearing items happened again today.

18 December 20148 - 954 AM: I left my bedroom to find that my Mother was in the cellar trying to find our Christmas tree's angel topper. We've had it for over fifty years. Last year she put it in the garland bag, but it wasn't in it when she checked. She and my Sister (who's been sleeping over as of late) searched high and low to find it, but couldn't. They both saw it earlier, but it disappeared from where they saw it. I'll keep you appraised as to when found.

Funny you should say you are missing the Christmas tree topper so am I :fright: but I bought a new one. I haven't found the old one... still looking though still need to find the projector lights !!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter