• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#161 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:53 PM

Low blood sugar sucks, I've had it on more than one occasion. When I wake up with it, I'll feel light headed, sick to my stomach, have cold sweats, shivers and my vision will get pixelated. I know most stores carry glucose/dextrose gels. These are a few types: ReliOn, Insta-Glucose, Level Life, and Transcend.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#162 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:39 PM

oh yeah lol, I have glucose tablets I take with me everywhere. They are fruit punch flavored.
Posted Image

#163 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:09 PM

cool.

Posted Image

My Shop

#164 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

You guys, I have my own Mandela Effect. Lol. Ok, there was this house I lived in as a kid, and it was red and yellow (also haunted) So the other day I was talking about it with my mom, and i was like "Remember the house we lived in, the red and yellow one?" and she looked at me and was like "Red and yellow?" and I was like "Yeah, you know, the one in *insert town here* next to the bank?" and she was like "That house wasn't red and yellow, it was green and yellow." And I was like "No.... I can see it in my head, burnt red and muddy yellow... Here, I'll look it up on google maps." So I did... The house is green and yellow.... I was like "what the heck. I swear it was red and yellow, when I dream about it, it's red and yellow, when think about it, it's red and yellow." and she laughed and said "It's always been green and yellow." And I was like "Well dang, the mandela effect strikes again." And I had to explain to her what I meant.... so there is a possibility that I may be alternate universe frootloops and not this universe frootloops... lol.
Posted Image

#165 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:36 AM

Well, which ever one you are... we like you. Hugs. :innocent0005:

Posted Image

My Shop

#166 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:53 AM

I might be able to figure out which universe you are from :yes: by any chance are you sporting a Van Dyke beard? Posted Image
- siguie -

#167 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:17 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 04 April 2018 - 12:36 AM, said:

Well, which ever one you are... we like you. Hugs. :innocent0005:
Awe, thanks :)

View Postsiguie, on 04 April 2018 - 02:53 AM, said:

I might be able to figure out which universe you are from :yes: by any chance are you sporting a Van Dyke beard? Posted Image

Lol, No, no beard... Yet. I have a weird obsession with red dirt and blue grass. if that helps any lol.
Posted Image

#168 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:09 PM

Here we go, an update... lol. I had hypoglycemia last night, my blood sugar was down to 62, it was crazy, I ate some ice cream, because my glucose tablets do not work.

My gallbladder comes out on May 16th, I as nervous, but now kind of excited, new experiences are kind of my thing. Lol.

My friend has been in Early labor since March 24th. Her due date was last thursday, the 12th... lol, she said they will not induce her until she is a week or two late. Lol, she is trying everything she can to get the active labor going. I told her just hold some doritos down there. Lol.
Posted Image

#169 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

Wow, that was low! Good thing the ice cream worked. I would keep that on hand :yes:

16 May, will be thinking of you :heart: and,

ouch :pinch:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#170 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:25 AM

Oh yeah, I make sure Mr. buys it for me, so far, Mint chocolate chip is the only one that doesn't make my blood sugar go through the roof. So I can have it as a snack.

Thanks, I want them to count my gallstones (so I can be a pain in the butt lol) The world record is 23,530 gallstones..... let's see if we can beat that lol.

lol right? that baby is like 7lbs now
Posted Image

#171 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:07 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 15 April 2018 - 06:25 AM, said:

lol right? that baby is like 7lbs now

:pinch:  I went 14 days over that was the limit back in the 80's and had a 9lb 2 oz baby  I was also a gestational diabetic but didn't know at the time.
Posted Image

#172 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

You guys, the button on my jeans.... fell off. Lol.

And then Barbara Bush died.... so like... now whenever a button falls off my clothes, I'm gonna check to make sure the first lady's are ok.
Posted Image

#173 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:24 AM

Yeah keep those buttons on
Posted Image

#174 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:00 AM

We got some strange things going on around here. We have a plate we only have four of them ok, so I was eating off one, and found a crack in it that went all the way through. I felt it with my fingers, saw it with my eyes, showed my mom. So, my mom puts it in the dishwasher, we figured since it wasn't like broken or losing pieces, we could still put sandwiches on it. So yesterday we went to get plates out for lunch, and we were looking for the one with the crack, because we didn't want melted butter to get all over the place.... NONE OF THE PLATES HAD CRACKS! Both of us looked each plate over, ran our fingers over every inch of those plates. We found nothing... and there is no way Mr. could of replaced it, they don't make our plates anymore, and he didn't know about the crack. So I guess Alternate Universe Frootloops gets to be peeved off because there's a crack in her plate.
Posted Image

#175 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:24 PM

Try holding up each plate and then tap with a knife or spoon to hear the tone, if one has a crack the tone will be very different from the others. Oh and I'm assuming the plate is glass or ceramic .... um did I mention the plate should also be clean :bunny:
- siguie -

#176 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:49 PM

But the plates are never clean, pooky's crashing under my sink lol. The best bet is to fill them up with water, because they have high edges and see if any of them leak, because I have a butter stain on the cardboard I use as a placemat, so I know it goes all the way through.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users