What Are Shadow People?

• You cannot reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic

#61 WhispersInTheAttic

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:anime. films. horror movies. music. playing guitar. video games. books and comics. writing. poetry. art. beaches. nature. photography. swimming. stargazing. the paranormal. graveyards. meditation. crystals, rocks and gemstones.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

Let me ask a question if I may: Once I saw a black mist or smoke of some sort. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. This happened once when I woke up from a nightmare and I was being attacked in the dream. For awhile I thought it was some form of entity or a shadow ghost, I just wasn't sure entirely. At the time I thought I was losing my mind and just seeing things.

After I saw it though, I had trouble going to sleep. Especially since the nightmare shook me up. Felt nervous posting up this experience because I honestly didn't know what to think.

Edited by WhispersInTheAttic, 01 October 2017 - 07:44 AM.

My Signature

Posted Image

#62 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

Your experience could be one of a few things.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#63 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

Whispers,

Don't know if this is what you saw, but know that

a dark mist or smoke that's swirling or curling in the air, as opposed to a much more uniform dark cloud/blob/figure, tends to be something other than a 'Shadow Person' (it tends to be something that has a form other than what you're seeing).

Generally speaking, if upon waking from a nightmare you find a dark thing over you or in your room then that means you're being fed on. Happens all the time, people are just usually oblivious or explain these sorts of things away. If you're not currently having problems it's a non-issue.

#64 WhispersInTheAttic

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:anime. films. horror movies. music. playing guitar. video games. books and comics. writing. poetry. art. beaches. nature. photography. swimming. stargazing. the paranormal. graveyards. meditation. crystals, rocks and gemstones.

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:51 AM

View PostTrue North, on 30 September 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

Whispers,

Don't know if this is what you saw, but know that

a dark mist or smoke that's swirling or curling in the air, as opposed to a much more uniform dark cloud/blob/figure, tends to be something other than a 'Shadow Person' (it tends to be something that has a form other than what you're seeing).

Generally speaking, if upon waking from a nightmare you find a dark thing over you or in your room then that means you're being fed on. Happens all the time, people are just usually oblivious or explain these sorts of things away. If you're not currently having problems it's a non-issue.

Yeah it's not really an issue anymore. There's times where I feel as if I'm being watched or I hear something or sometimes I even hear whispers as if somebody is talking in another room. Anytime I hear talking going on, I walk around the house to see if anyone is whispering and my parents are usually in the living room watching TV. One thing I know is that I'm not the only one who was attacked during their nightmares.

My mother mentioned that someone was attacking her too and she woke up feeling frightened, so I think it's possible it's trying to feed off us or trying to scare us. Anytime I get that weird feeling as if I'm weird watched I usually end up ignoring it and doing something else. I'm not sure of the history of the house that I live in but I could always check it out just to be sure.

I like to think of every possibility before I think it's ghosts or an entity because I don't want to be seen as crazy. I'm a big believer in spirits and always have been. Just don't want to live in fear because I know it could always end up getting worse.
My Signature

Posted Image

#65 karmacae

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 31 October 2017 - 05:57 PM

Shadow people are sinister in nature. They linger where intense emotion and weakened minds reside. They are known to be demonic through out history. These creatures create fear and chaos where ever they haunt. In places where these creatures are seen, there is usualy also reports of foot steps, items moving about on there own, disembodied voices, mimics, and knocking or banging at night time hours, usualy in groups of three taps or bangs. In my experiences, these creatures are in no way up to good intentions.
My Signature
One last to set free from constraints of glass. ....................What does your heart desire within this life we live?            
Should I let the Genie out,...........................................................What do you wish to live for? A light of hope?!
Or Should I let her remain within? .............................................. ....Then yet again, as your wish is granted!

#66 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,612 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:43 PM

I like your definition you on shadow ghosts/people, Karmacae.  ;)
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com