#1 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,809 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

If you have any interest in the UFO phenomenon, you are likely aware of former Blink 182 member Tom Delonge's interest in it, and To The Stars Academy, a group made up of high level former government officials and scientists. Delonge's plan is to slowly release evidence to show this is real. He even says they have a piece of metal from a crash site that is an unknown type of material, and is laminated and processed in a way that could only be done in a vacuum. The plan is to have an experiment to show how introducing a type of current will actually change the mass of the material, making it lighter. Although they can't supply more than a small amount, they say enough power will make the material lighter than air.

Anyway, today they released the first "official" video from the government showing a UFO from a pilot's perspective, and them trying to figure out what it is.
https://coi.tothesta...demy.com/gimbal

Here's the main page, which includes more info about TTS as well as another video released several months back, this one from the USS Nimitz:
https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/

I'm guessing this was timed to coincide with the New York Times article about UFO's that just came out. It talks about, among other things, several of the people who left their posts and are now with the To The Stars team:
https://www.nytimes....harry-reid.html

The stated purpose of not dumping everything into our laps at once is so we can understand in bite sized chunks without being overwhelmed. Supposedly this could really mess with people's belief systems. We'll see. IMO I'm not sure we will ever get the full truth, at least in part because those who are in the know are likely not 100% sure of what they are dealing with either

Edited by Vlawde, 16 December 2017 - 10:23 AM.

Posted Image

#2 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:47 PM

K kinda intrigued :yes:

It looks good and there certainly is potential ... I dunno if those videos are really the "best" of their kind though I guess being officially declassified counts for "something".

So did you notice they have 2000 investors accounting for over $2,000,000 Posted Image

Posted Image
- siguie -

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,809 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:34 PM

Investing dropped off a lot after the first few weeks they unveiled the project, I'd guess people were waiting for them to show something. Few days ago they enabled credit cards, and now the first releases of government footage today. I'd invest, but the minimum buy in is $200. They are looking for a lot of money to build a machine eventually based on UFO (or secret government) tech.
Posted Image

#4 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:21 PM

Yeah BUT "technically" they are funding a startup company and indicating that the buy in is like buying stock. I'm not clear on if this is a stock equivalent that people are investing in and may offer returns OR if it's a give me money to get these projects going kind of investment :Picture 562:
- siguie -

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,809 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:13 PM

Probably the latter. They're pretty clear in wording there's a fair chance you won't see a return on your investment. It's possible, but you are basically funding them because you want to learn what it's all about..and even that isn't guaranteed. IMO the main vehicle for making money as well as slowly leaking info is the media part of TTS. Books, movies etc
Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:12 AM

The videos were interesting Vlawde thanks for sharing them.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 Master of Deception

Master of Deception

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:To be added soon lol

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

"Disclosure" has apparently been going to happen every year since the 90's.

Every year is "the year disclosure happens".

I won't hold my breath.

Scientists and government branches around the world have already acknowledged the existence of ET life. What more do expect?
Just a young guy on a mature quest for knowledge, truth and spirituality... however, I don't like cinnamon! Yuck! Yea, I'm random... :P

#8 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,809 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:03 AM

That is true, at least to an extent. There are/have been multiple people over the years who have said there will be disclosure. For me, what's different this time is the people involved..Hector Elizondo, Hal Puthoff etc. Award winning journalist George Knapp has always had an interest in this (and Skinwalker Ranch), and is kind of championing this effort. If you're familiar with George and his work, you know how respected he is, and that you can believe him. He wouldn't trash his professional reputation
Posted Image

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,501 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:10 PM

I really hope its going to come through this time !
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users