Haunted House Is To Be Demolished/burned Down

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

#1 Punkguru

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Music (Old Punk, Classic Rock, Noise Experimentation, and Funk), Entomology, Bug Catching an collecting, Pen and Paper RPG games, Bicycling, Guitar and Drum jamming, Drawing, the Supernatural and paranormal.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:55 AM

I have a problem.

A friend of mine owns an abandoned house that is haunted in Upstate NY. We usually go there and hang out and investigate it a lot. The has is rumored to be haunted by spirits of a family who was murdered by the father/husband or haunted by the spirit of someone who hung themself. My friend and I have seen and heard some really strange things in that house; like shadow people, mists, drips, footsteps and other odd noises. The most gruesome was seeing the victim hanging from the ceiling but I was the only one who saw that myself..I am still skeptic about it.

The house has been empty for years. There are markings and graffiti dating back to the early 70's. Its in terrible shape now with bugs and such inhabiting the house.

There is something I want to do..but I am not sure I should do it which is why I came here. I want to find a way to set these spirits free because the house they inhabit is going to be torn down. I found out a couple of days ago. If it were to be burned down, who that make the spirits moire unsettled and angry? Is there anything I could do to help them? or is it best to just let it go.

#2 petunia4998

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

I don't think if the house is torn down or burnt that it would infuriate the ghosts any.  

It is good of you to want to help them cross over.  It is very simple to do, too.  If you want to go back to the house, you can, but it's not really necessary.

Bless some white candles and burn them as you tell the spirits that they don't really need to stay, that they can cross over now.  Tell them to go to the white light.  Tell them that their loved one are with them and will help them cross.

You can do this several times and it will help them leave.  :bunny:

#3 Punkguru

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Music (Old Punk, Classic Rock, Noise Experimentation, and Funk), Entomology, Bug Catching an collecting, Pen and Paper RPG games, Bicycling, Guitar and Drum jamming, Drawing, the Supernatural and paranormal.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

View Postpetunia4998, on 25 July 2011 - 10:11 AM, said:

I don't think if the house is torn down or burnt that it would infuriate the ghosts any.  

It is good of you to want to help them cross over.  It is very simple to do, too.  If you want to go back to the house, you can, but it's not really necessary.

Bless some white candles and burn them as you tell the spirits that they don't really need to stay, that they can cross over now.  Tell them to go to the white light.  Tell them that their loved one are with them and will help them cross.

You can do this several times and it will help them leave.  :bunny:

So there is no precautions that I need to take to do this?

Edited by Punkguru, 25 July 2011 - 12:27 PM.

#4 petunia4998

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

No, they will not harm you.  In fact, I think they'll be relieved to know that they can go back home, because that is what they're doing:  going back home.

I do it often with never a bad moment.  In fact, it's a very godly thing.  :bunny:

#5 Punkguru

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

View Postpetunia4998, on 25 July 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

No, they will not harm you.  In fact, I think they'll be relieved to know that they can go back home, because that is what they're doing:  going back home.

I do it often with never a bad moment.  In fact, it's a very godly thing.  :bunny:

But I left one thing out..I feel like they are angry spirits because they have slammed the doors a couple of times..won't that make it even worse or difficult?

#6 petunia4998

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

lol  Slamming doors mean nothing.  Let me tell you, if a spirit is angry, you will know it.  :bunny:

#7 Punkguru

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:56 PM

Alright..i'm gonna go and try this as soon as possible. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks!

#8 mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • Interests:History of places, haunted or not..
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

do keep us posted on this home.. i  wish you the best of luck and what a wonderful thought you have to do this
you are a good person
My Signature
Interested in spirits and the history of places..
Peace and Blessings, Lynne'

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com