Free Skins
© Fisana

Angel Figurine With "demon Babies" Inside.?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 RavenHeart

RavenHeart

Magickal Man

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts
  • Interests:All things Paranormal, Spiritual, and Supernatural, . Love Music, Camping, Horseback Riding, Cinema, Photography, Art, Native American Story-Telling. Kundalini Reiki, Holographic Quantum Physics etc.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

A Seraphim, one of the order of Angels, is a dragon according to Christain scripture. Isaiah 6 says they have six wings. They fly with two, they cover their feet with two, and they cover their faces with two. They're serpents with wings and feet. I'm pretty sure that qualifies them as dragons! Anyway I just thought I would throw that out there since dragons do not always represent evil.

#62 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

I'm pondering the idea of posting all the figurine photos and the story to the main site (ghoststudy.com). That way, I can get even more opinions concerning this crazy phenomenon and then post the best responses to that same page. It might produce some rather revealing discoveries.

#63 ghost137

ghost137

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Researcher.
    Writer, Artist, Explorer.

Specialties:
    Ancient Myths, Afterlife, Time Travel.

Odd Interests:
    Codes, Ciphers, Physics.

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE(Jim@GhostStudy @ Jul 9 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pondering the idea of posting all the figurine photos and the story to the main site (ghoststudy.com). That way, I can get even more opinions concerning this crazy phenomenon and then post the best responses to that same page. It might produce some rather revealing discoveries.

Since you have someone studying it any chance we could get more full detailed photos of the statue. The originals were blurry and kind of all over. Everyone made there bast guess by what we had to work with. Close ups of how they fit into the inside, there detail and placement together. If they were fused within or free floating. Would be great, any markings or numbers would be great also anywhere on the whole statue. Detail of the bottom of the main statue would be great also.

Just a thought,

Ghost137

- Ghost137 4mula -

To reach the 'Witching Hour' start at 24:59:59 + .01 Then Add: -.01(10)-9 till: -00.00.00 < -00.59.59 + (-.01) Add: .01(10)-9 or be lost forever.

#64 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

Exactly the questions that need to be asked, Ghost137!

kygirl7399, can you address these questions for us to the best of your memory? It would be very helpful and much appreciated.

Once I have the figurine in my care I will give it a good examination and take several pictures. I will focus on those areas that may reveal additional clues.

QUOTE(ghost137 @ Jul 9 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since you have someone studying it any chance we could get more full detailed photos of the statue. The originals were blurry and kind of all over. Everyone made there bast guess by what we had to work with. Close ups of how they fit into the inside, there detail and placement together. If they were fused within or free floating. Would be great, any markings or numbers would be great also anywhere on the whole statue. Detail of the bottom of the main statue would be great also.

Just a thought,

Ghost137

#65 Reaperxx

Reaperxx

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:37 AM

I have been a huge fan of dragons all my life and i can tell you this the way those statues look and the details i noticed those are dragon statues  how they got there no clue but they are dragons i have seen ones that look just like that.

#66 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:06 PM

wow They look like little dragons......Anyone else wonder what is in the dragon/demon figures... what if it were angels. blink.gif

#67 ghost137

ghost137

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Specialties:

Odd Interests:
    Codes, Ciphers, Physics.

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(Beatlefish @ Jul 11 2010, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow They look like little dragons......Anyone else wonder what is in the dragon/demon figures... what if it were angels. blink.gif

LOL! Now that would be classic if there was something within one of the dragon figurines! But it wouldn't be an angel, everyone knows what's in a dragons belly, knights and maidens of course!  biggrin.gif

G137

- Ghost137 4mula -

To reach the 'Witching Hour' start at 24:59:59 + .01 Then Add: -.01(10)-9 till: -00.00.00 < -00.59.59 + (-.01) Add: .01(10)-9 or be lost forever.

#68 kygirl7399

kygirl7399

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE(ghost137 @ Jul 10 2010, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a thought,

Ghost137

Did you not see all the photos on here?  It would only let me upload a few, but if you have an email address I will be glad to fwd you all the pictures.  Or, Jim could post more photos after he receives the figure back.  I have quite a few more and would be happy to send.
"non timebo mala"

#69 kygirl7399

kygirl7399

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE(ghost137 @ Jul 10 2010, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a thought,

Ghost137

The only writing on it was on the hem of the angel gown.. DWK 2003.  The dragons/demons.. one was still attached of course within the angels belly, in the fetal position.  The other two, when you put them back together, looks like they were in some sexual position.  Far fetched I know, but thats what it looked like.  two fell out, broken, the other still attached inside.  The bottom of the statue had been enclosed, so the only way one would know anything was inside, was to open/break it.   The obviously were not meant to be seen, and probably never would have been if she had not accidentally knocked it off the table.  I did find out that the owner of the manufacturing company was chinese, and dont they view dragons as good luck??  just a thought.
"non timebo mala"

#70 ghost137

ghost137

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Specialties:

Odd Interests:
    Codes, Ciphers, Physics.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(kygirl7399 @ Jul 12 2010, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you not see all the photos on here?  It would only let me upload a few, but if you have an email address I will be glad to fwd you all the pictures.  Or, Jim could post more photos after he receives the figure back.  I have quite a few more and would be happy to send.

Kygirl,

I tried to send you a PM but it didn't go through, you need to read this thread, then I can send it.

Helena's important message to GS Member's.

Cheers,

Ghost137

- Ghost137 4mula -

#71 emszii

emszii

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:17 AM

Very similar story I cam across on the internet the other week, instantly reminded me of this post,

hidden statue in gnome

a bit too similar to be a coincidence methinks  Picture 541.gif
Then let's head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a witch.

#72 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,570 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE(emszii @ Jul 18 2010, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very similar story I cam across on the internet the other week, instantly reminded me of this post,

hidden statue in gnome

a bit too similar to be a coincidence methinks  Picture 541.gif

I wonder if it was made by the same company...

but "Osama" looks more like one of the 3 Wise Men!
(and seems again to be  a filler of excess /flawed figures being used for weight.)

#73 kygirl7399

kygirl7399

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE(ghost137 @ Jul 12 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kygirl,

I tried to send you a PM but it didn't go through, you need to read this thread, then I can send it.

Helena's important message to GS Member's.

Cheers,

Ghost137

you should be able to send it now..
"non timebo mala"

#74 ghost137

ghost137

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Specialties:

Odd Interests:
    Codes, Ciphers, Physics.

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE(trin @ Jul 18 2010, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if it was made by the same company...

but "Osama" looks more like one of the 3 Wise Men!
(and seems again to be  a filler of excess /flawed figures being used for weight.)

HHuuummmm.... After looking at this other statue closely and seeing the close resemblance. I withdraw my previous opinions and now with much grumbling  yucky.gif concurr with trin that the figures are probably previous unfinished flaws that are used for weight.  sad.gif

It's now obvious that all the statues have a mythic theme and the smaller statues are finished flaws that the maker created a new larger statue around using the flawed ones as filler. The inside ones are already fired so they probably don't completely fuse to the new ceramic and breaks free separate when the statue breaks.

"I don't think there's anything paranormal here, but it makes a great story." Said Detective Ghost. "But... Ms. Marple KILLED the the butler with a butcher knife in the closet!!!"

sorry... smile.gif the end of this mystery kind of ended with a certain amount of anti-climax.  So I spiced it up. wink.gif

Ghost137

- Ghost137 4mula -

#75 LuvMyWeinerDog

LuvMyWeinerDog

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:49 PM

I'm surprised no one has drawn any parallels to Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Six Napoleons.  th_sarcastic_blum.gif

In Loving Memory of My Brother Peter
August 29, 1967 - August 6, 2006

The Witching Hour

#76 petunia4998

petunia4998

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

ghost, after reading your post I went back to take another look at the photos and I have to disagree.  In the third and final picture, the figurine is far too reptilian, with definite eyes and nostrils,for it to be a flaw.  

Luv, please tell me about that story.  bunny.gif

#77 LuvMyWeinerDog

LuvMyWeinerDog

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(petunia4998 @ Jul 18 2010, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ghost, after reading your post I went back to take another look at the photos and I have to disagree.  In the third and final picture, the figurine is far too reptilian, with definite eyes and nostrils,for it to be a flaw.  

Luv, please tell me about that story.  bunny.gif

I'll try to keep it short.  This man who worked as an artisan in one of the statue manufacturers workshops stole a famous pearl and when the cops were closing in on him, he hid the pearl by shoving it into a bust of Napoleon that was drying on the rack, then he quickly fixed the hole he made on the bottom of the statue.  He got nabbed by the cops and spent some time in jail for a different crime.
When he got out of jail, he looked up the batch of Napoleons that contained the one he had put the pearl in.  Then he hunted down the people who bought each statue, broke into their homes and cracked their statues open to see if it was the one with the pearl inside.  There were only six Napoleons in the batch he was interested in, hence the title "Adventure of the Six Napoleons".
Soooo...maybe someone stuffed the dragons inside and they're actually worth loads of money and someone is going to come looking for them someday.  :-)  
But I doubt it. th_sarcastic_blum.gif

Edited by LuvMyWeinerDog, 18 July 2010 - 07:00 PM.

In Loving Memory of My Brother Peter
August 29, 1967 - August 6, 2006

The Witching Hour

#78 ghost137

ghost137

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Specialties:

Odd Interests:
    Codes, Ciphers, Physics.

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(petunia4998 @ Jul 18 2010, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was my original assumption too, but in comparing the dragons with jesus/wiseman figure in the other article, both have defined detail, but poor quality to them. In both instances the inside statuette are fused to the inside with no apparent purpose. This leads me to believe they were inside during the larger statues firing process, because there not fully melded together leads me to believe that the smaller statues were already fired before hand at some point, and then reused for filler. There different density s prevented them from fully sealing together there by upon breaking, separated. The only Exception was for the occasional flawed areas on the smaller statues that melded to the inside of the larger statues.

Trin can testify I hate agreeing with him, but to me the scales now weigh toward them being fillers, unless someone else can explain both statues to me.

Christmas angel with three dragons on the inside and now, gnome statue with jesus/wiseman figure inside. It's very interesting to find out that they use unused statues to fill larger one's just in itself, it makes a great story, but magical mystical purposes kind of went out the door for me. And I was debating hard for it, but I have to admit when I'm probably not right, that way when something strange really does come along, I won't be thought of as someone who's not open to the truth.

It would be really cool to find something  purposely hid inside a statue for magical reasons, and this is very close, but I don't believe there's a message here, but I'm open to explanations.

Cheers,  G137

- Ghost137 4mula -

#79 Charlotte Sometimes

Charlotte Sometimes

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Hello everyone!

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:38 AM

I found something like this many years ago. I accidentally broke a porcelain music box (clowns) and two small butterflies fell out.
Perhaps this is some kind of common factory thing?
I'm sorry I don't recall (not sure I ever knew) the manufacturer, I just recall thinking "Wow interesting" and then forgetting about it until I saw this post.

#80 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

View PostPhEoNiX79, on 26 April 2010 - 07:13 AM, said:

I find that kindly odd... Was this figurine yours? And if so, you did not notice that there was something in the inside of it when you picked it up? It doesn't look like "demon babies" they just look like dragons to me... Me personally I wouldn't think much of it...

I agree it's weirdsville :alien:  but I'm not spooked one bit. The little dragons are cute :blush: ! A person at the factory has a sense of humor...he/she grabs some scrap...cute leftover baby dragons...and pops them inside the angel for the lulz :lol: .