• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 The Ghost of Clara Bow

The Ghost of Clara Bow

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

Hi I am brand new here. I joined to post this question because I am having no luck on the internet by myself. My friend was house sitting for my father and saw a demon like creature and I'd like help figuring out what it is exactly.

So some background: my friend is naturally very sensitive to energies and often knows things before they happen. So do I and we have had several experiences together and apart that are paranormal in nature. Never anything outright evil. Scary yes, evil no. Also, my father is an angry, abusive, heavy drinker who runs hot and cold all the time. You never know who you will get with him.

Okay so she was house sitting for him while he was out of town. She didn't tell me this happened until a few weeks later because she couldn't handle it. She saw a black, opaque, creature the size of a medium dog run from one end of the room to the other. It had a pig like body, galloped and seemed to be made of a black mist but still appeared solid. She felt she surprised it when she walked in and when it saw her it ran away and disappeared through a solid wall. Like mist evaporating. She said it was angry and seemed to communicate "get out." So I bought a bunch of religious candles and sage and we went over there and recited the Lord's Prayer in every room, lit candles and smudged it with the sage. Everything was fine. She said the energy felt fine after that. She also told me that since the very beginning, every time she has house sat she has felt like entering the house is like entering another dimension. And that someone/something is always watching. And that was before she ever saw the demon thing. So now, about a month later she entered the house and was in the kitchen and she heard it growl at her from the other room. The original room she saw it in. Again, the energy was get out.

I have to say my dad carries and feeds negative, critical, mean energy. You can feel it spiking off of him without him saying a word. His presence is formidable and scary at times. Everyone is always 'in trouble' when he walks in. Basically, he's a nightmare and that's why he lives alone. He literally cannot stand to be around my mother for more than a few weeks. Then he loses it and has to hide at his house. They have been married decades.

My intuition says this thing belongs to him somehow. Like it's his pet, or friend or something.

Any ideas? Anyone seen or heard this before? How do I get rid of it. I have not experienced it first hand but I believe my friend and I can feel what she is talking about.

Please help.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards. I'm not sure how to help you with this situation. The thing you described could be a tulpa. Tulpas are beings created by our thoughts, or it could be an angry spirit, elemental or a demonic. Whatever it is it seems to be feeding off the negativity in the home. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will come along and better help you with this. I should warn you; you may not be able to get rid of it. For as long as your farther's mental state continues this way. He'll only bring whatever it is back after being removed.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 The Ghost of Clara Bow

The Ghost of Clara Bow

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:02 PM

Thanks for replying:) I have never heard of a Tulpa but I do think it went away and came back as you suggested. What you are saying makes sense to me. Can a Tulpa hurt someone other than the creator?

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:23 PM

I believe the act of Tulpas hurting people is a myth. To my knowledge, no one's ever been hurt by a tulpa.

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

What room was it that your friend saw it dash across the room?

How long has your father been so angry and abusive.... most of his life? Has he ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder? Sounds like bi-polar or maybe even a combination of mental and emotional conditions. Does he take any medication for it? Sounds like he's self medicating with alcohol.

You can't just use sage once if this is a severe haunting. If it worked for awhile that's a good sign. So in that case you must keep using it as needed. And make sure the smoke gets everywhere, including cabinets, closets, under beds, etc. Then consider following up with sweet grass.

If it's an entity, it's not going to stay away as long as your father is feeding it. In other words, major changes need to take place in his life first. He needs to get help and proper medications. And off the alcohol. We would have to consider the risk of possession too at some point if it's demonic.

So your father has a second home for himself? And that's where he lives most of the time? Or did I misunderstand?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:17 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards :)

While reading your post, I thought it was your father's negative energy too,  and like you, I have never heard of a Tulpa. So thank you MacGS for your information on the topic.

However, I believe your father is just as you describe him and he is not willing to change his ways. Therefore, I feel your friend should be looking at ways to protect her own energy and space when she house sits.

If she is sensitive to energies it is a good practice to get into some sort of daily protection regime. Something that is easy and can fit into her daily activities. Maybe something as simple as showering, where she can imagine the water as a white light of love and divine protection, where she allows nothing but positive thoughts, energies and people to affect her. Whether the negative energy is on this side or the other, allow any negative energy to wash off her and down the waste drain!

I think it would also good practice to UP the protection when house sitting for your father or anytime she/you feel you need further protection.
  • Saging /smudging starting at the lowest level in your area and imagining the smoke entering all the corners/space in that area before working towards an exit point in the room and into the next space until you sage the entire area.
  • Breathing techniques in with the good energy out with the bad etc.
  • Create visual shields. Enclose yourself in a bubble of protection and.
  • You mentioned prayer.
Really anything that makes you feel positive and empowered will work well. And don't feel bad if you decide NOT to house sit for your father!

Again, thank you for sharing and welcome :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 The Ghost of Clara Bow

The Ghost of Clara Bow

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for your help guys!

-She saw it run from the front entry of the house, through the living room, across the dining room and through the wall to the backyard.

-My dad has always been this way, I believe he has an undiagnosed mental illness like bipolar or something. He definitely self medicated with the alcohol. He will never be diagnosed. He is high functioning and sees nothing wrong. It's 'everyone else.' If I could force him into getting help I would.

-Thank you for the info about repeating the sage and using sweet grass:)

-I have considered possession. It feels like this is his. And he switches rage on and off so quickly it makes your head spin.

-Yes he has a second home apart from the family home. It's a crazy situation but we are all used to it. Because of my father's rage it's quite a blessing. He usually goes there to 'cool off.' He also likes to go camping in the woods and get away from people too. He's a recluse in some ways. It's like being normal takes everything out of him and he has to recharge.

-Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful advice on protecting ourselves!!!

Has anyone seen this kind of creature before? Is this a standard type of demon with the growling and the mist and the galloping? I just realized I didn't mention the galloping before when it ran. But that's what it did. It galloped.

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:46 PM

I've seen shadow creatures before, but never any that looked pig shape. To my knowledge shadow creatures do not like being seen and they tend to run away very quickly. I usually see them in the corner of my eye or reflected in my eyeglasses.

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:16 PM

If it was running through the main area of the house, then that's pretty bold and it wanted to be seen.

I highly suspect Bi-Polar. That condition can have heavy mood swings. And you never can really predict when it will come on for the most part. And add the alcohol and any other bad habits he has, and that's an invitation for entities.

If he won't get help, I don't see a way to get rid any possible entities. But there are always things you can do that will help. We can get into that a bit if you want.

But to start, consider this... In addition to a spiritual cleansing and blessing of the home (with olive oil), make sure to let the sunlight in and get the air moving. Entities / evil spirits prefer dark, still air...so give them the opposite!

Some of the signs of something more sinister might be growling, as you mentioned.
And also foul smells in his home or around him. Cold spots in the house or even scratches
on his body... and not necessarily in places where you might see them easily. If he likes the
house dark, that could be a sign too.

I suspect, like you, that he thinks of this thing/s as a pet or friend. And that could be a big problem.

MacCGStudy... I think she was saying the shadow was the size of a medium dog.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Demon, black mist, Growling

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users