Experience I Had

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scarazoni

Scarazoni

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Horror Punk, Psychobilly, Doo Wop, Rockabilly, Surf Music, b-movies, D&D, pop-culture and the like. I'm one cool kid huh?

Posted 19 January 2008 - 07:23 PM

Hello, I'm new here. The reason I came round to this forum is because last night I suddenly remembered an experience I had between the ages of 9-12. I have not thought of it in years and it just came into my head. Anyways, here's the story.

The home I reside was built 20 years ago. My family are the first and thus far only owners, so it seems unlikely a "ghost" could be here as no one has ever died in the house. I remember one day, around the age of 9 or 10 I was taking a shower. When I got out of the shower I was a bit startled to find the letters "Px" written on the condensation of the mirror. I attributed this to my brother trying to play some sort of joke on me. A few days later, my brother mentioned to me the same thing happening to him. At this point I really thought it was just some sort of bad joke. Over the next few months once in a while the letters "Px" would appear in the steam and still believed it was my brother, who somehow could move superhumanly quiet for me unable to detect him.

This was all fine until one day when my brother was not home. I took a shower and when I came out, the entire mirror was covered with the letters "Px". At this point, I was really spooked as my brother was sleeping over a friends house. Over the course of the next few months every so often, those letters would appear on the bathroom mirror. I even got to a point where I'd take a shower extremely fast just to be sure the steam would not build up for messages to be written. At this point I was also beggining to notice "Px"written elsewhere in the house. For example, I found it carved on my desk a few times and once on my door. Strangest of all however, was one day I noticed on one of the walls of my home there was a small raised section which spelt out, you guessed it, "Px"

Then by the time I became about 12 or 13 the experiences stopped and I forgot about it.

Any ideas on what was going on? Natural or Supernatural?(hopefully natural) Anyone else have a simmilar experience?

#2 ChildOfTheNight

ChildOfTheNight

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Japan, horses, goth, swords, paganism, wicca, witchcraft, spirituality, ghosts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:12 PM

When I lived in my old victorian house, the same sort of thing happened to me, but I had something to do with it.  It was a very tiny bathroom and whenever I took a shower in there, afterwards I would put a towel turban on my head. I would trace the outline of my reflection in the mirror. I think I only did it a couple of times but the outline stayed on the mirror for months, even after wiping it. Who knows why that happened, but someone DID die in that house before I lived there.
Come away oh human child
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
~WB Yeats

#3 Scarazoni

Scarazoni

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Horror Punk, Psychobilly, Doo Wop, Rockabilly, Surf Music, b-movies, D&D, pop-culture and the like. I'm one cool kid huh?

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:41 AM

Oh, and once the letters appeared on the bathroom window...not that it makes much of a difference.