© Fisana

Laughter Can Help In So Many Ways

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:32 AM

My daughter got married this past weekend.  At the rehearsal, our pastor, Karen (who we have known for 15+ years)  was going through the process of how the wedding will happen.  She starts off by saying "we all walk in this way, stand here and then I say welcome everyone and blah blah blah".  Then she says "then we are the second part and I say marriage is a very important step blah blah blah".  

At this point the wedding party is look at her like they cannon believe she said blah blah blah.  Karen is the pinnacle of efficiency.  She kept using blah blah blah to expedite the rehearsal.  By the end of the rehearsal, a few of the wedding party were using blah blah blah too as part of the process and everyone was smiling or laughing some.

The day of the wedding, I walk my daughter to the alter and we stand there as Karen goes through the procession.  Karen gets to the point where I have my part and she says. "Who gives Raven Marie away to be married?"

I look at Karen and say what I was told to say "Her mother and I do"   and then quietly said just loud enough for only the wedding party to hear "blah blah blah".

Everything stopped for at least 30 seconds.  Every person in the wedding was laughing hysterically...including Karen.  My new son in law was choking on his own spit from laughing so hard.  He gave me a huge hug before everything calmed down and then I gave a kiss to my daughter on her cheek and sat down.

The best part was that everyone in the wedding was so tense before my blah blah blah..and everyone was so relaxed and smiling for the rest of the service.  Even better was my daughter and son in law both were so happy I did it!!!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:59 AM

Blah blah blah :rofl: You are a crack up!

It must be the word "blah" my daughter's email address is "allihearisblah" and she gets the same reaction, people laughing. She can't understand why it is so humorous. :rofl:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,016 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:55 PM

:happy:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 Ridgeki

Ridgeki

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:essay writting expert
    woman'ssoccer

Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:44 AM

:rofl: Congratulations to your daughter and partner

#5 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 02 April 2019 - 01:56 AM

congratulations! Have a blahtastic day!