KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:14 AM

Source

Watch it here

It’s unclear what the object is, and the pilots are heard laughing and shouting as they attempt to track it.

“Wow! What is that, man?” one of the pilots says in the video. “Look at that flying!”

The footage was released late last week by To The Stars Academy Of Arts And Science, a private research and media firm, which also provided analysis of the clip.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:19 AM

This was the first video I could find posted back in December 2017.
Posted Image

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:53 AM

There are 3 videos now. I couldn't find the second one, but this one was released last week

https://www.youtube....h?v=wxVRg7LLaQA

To The Stars Academy is releasing this stuff painfully slow. I'm guessing they have better videos and/or more evidence, but are drip releasing info to acclimate everyone to the reality of UFO's.
Posted Image

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

View PostVlawde, on 16 March 2018 - 07:53 AM, said:

There are 3 videos now. I couldn't find the second one, but this one was released last week

https://www.youtube....h?v=wxVRg7LLaQA

To The Stars Academy is releasing this stuff painfully slow. I'm guessing they have better videos and/or more evidence, but are drip releasing info to acclimate everyone to the reality of UFO's.

I think you are right....they are slowly trying to acclimatize everyone to the idea we are not alone.  I cant wait to see what the full videos look and sound like (with pilots reactions).

Do you think at some point, when most or all of the videos are out, that they will show us what was really found  on June 14, 1947 near what is now area 51 in NM?
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,061 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:48 AM

I don't know, but they do claim that some unusual 'materials' were found, and the properties are so unusual that a certain electrical charge applied to it will reduce it's mass/weight. They claim this is how the unidentified objects fly, by applying enough charge to make them weightless. They aren't saying this is from the Roswell crash, they aren't saying where it was found at all.

Billionaire Robert Bigelow, of NIDS/Skinwalker Ranch and Bigelow Aerospace supposedly built a building to house some 'special' materials as well.

I just hope this is for real this time. There have been many others promising reveals, but they just milked it to make money without any reveal
Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:33 PM

It is very interesting for sure. When I saw the last video I thought I was going mad because it said the video was released 3 days ago and I remember seeing it months ago. I was so happy when I came across the 1st video and saw it was so similar. Vlawde you say there is another video too, it would be interesting if we could find it.

Found it this is the second video

video interview with flight commander
Posted Image

#7 belar

belar

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:58 AM

That is very interesting.  At this point, though, short of a craft landing in daylight and aliens disembarking, do you think the general public would believe that anything of the sort is real?

#8 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,061 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

Wow, first Lord Draven returns, and now Belar! Good to see you!

Depending on who you believe, a third to a bit over half of Americans believe in UFOs already. There is evidence of unidentified flying objects and even the government admits that.

The puzzle is who or what they are and from where. Personally I'm not convinced it's aliens from other planets for various reasons. It may even be stranger than that. Could they be plasma life forms, interdimensional craft, from a secret race hidden underground/in the Antarctic, some kind of mind control/illusion carried out by the military or some unknown entity?

I think if the nature of these things is ever revealed, it'll be much stranger, and possibly disturbing than simple aliens
Posted Image