Human Abduction And Mutilation

• You cannot reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jennifer_8_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 04:25 AM

I debated with myself wether or not to make this post, but obviously I made up my mind. If mods want to delete it go ahead.

Saw on a site some pics(they were not pretty), the poster said it was of a guy who was supposedly mutilated like how some cows are found, but other than that, didn't really give much information.

I am not posting the pics and not offering the link, so I am just gonna describe what he looks like:

-all skin surrounding the mouth/jaw completely gone, exposing the teeth and  bone.
        -hole in his left arm and one in his right leg, and lower abdomen.
        -eyes are gone. Like with the other holes, the surrounding tissue is black.
        -he looked "probed" and a "certain body poart" was removed.
        -looked like organs were su*cked out somehow, he looks oddly flat.

Does that sound like that could have been an abduction or not? I think it's just messed up. I don't know if anyone could do that, they'd have to have pretty good medical technology because, other what I listed already, there are no incisions.

Hearing stories like this makes me think if aliens are here, they are definately not friendly.  blink.gif

Or, if they took him for food, we can offer them Hufu as a substitue.

edited for typos

Edited by Jennifer_8, 24 June 2005 - 07:04 AM.

#2 babyjo53

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 04:29 AM

That sounds extremely disturbing but I have a feeling it was an unfriendly human and not an alien responsible for that!
My Signature
user posted image

#3 Guest_Jennifer_8_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:03 AM

Maybe, but whoever did it had to be agenious, because theys eemed to have committed the perfect murder pretty much.

#4 Guest_Deadmanwalking74_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 09:25 AM

i dont think it was aliens,sounds more like buzzards or something feasted on him.or like babyjo said,unfriendly human or humans.

#5 Turtles

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:My 3 kids, The Paranormal, Turtles!, Stephen King, True Crime

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:38 AM

That's bizarre. Where did it take place? It does sound like maybe he died and the buzzards started picking at him but.......if aliens are muliating cows, why wouldn't they mutilate humans?
My Signature
Turtles

#6 TomorrowAlora

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Horror, fantasy, and real life that is stranger than fiction.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:00 PM

I believe in aliens- both well-meaning and not-so-well-meaning, and to me this sounds like a human experiment. But then, maybe I've spent too many late nights here on the internet reading such accounts.  ermm.gif

Whoever did these things, terrestrial or extra-, was a sicko for sure.  cwy.gif  sick.gif
My Signature

Proud member of "The Head-Knockers Club"

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't here. Just because you can't hear them, doesn't mean they aren't whispering in my ear.

"Disrupting the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." --Dr. Horrible

#7 ChildOfTheNight

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Japan, horses, goth, swords, paganism, wicca, witchcraft, spirituality, ghosts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:09 PM

OMG, I Googled "human mutilations" and that pic came right up. That's terrible...now I'm paranoid. cwy.gif  ermm.gif  alien.gif I don't want to end up looking like this: pinch.gif but if I did, I would haunt the aliens who did that to me. tongue.gif
My Signature
Come away oh human child
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
~WB Yeats

#8 Guest_Jennifer_8_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:38 PM

Yeah, those pics seem to be allover the place, I googled it as well. It happened in brazil, according one.

#9 TomorrowAlora

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Horror, fantasy, and real life that is stranger than fiction.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE(ChildOfTheNight @ Jun 24 2005, 03:09 PM)
OMG, I Googled "human mutilations" and that pic came right up. That's terrible...now I'm paranoid. cwy.gif  ermm.gif  alien.gif I don't want to end up looking like this: pinch.gif but if I did, I would haunt the aliens who did that to me. tongue.gif

View Post

LMAO! I like your plan- haunt the jerks who mutilated you. Of course, I am hoping it never happens to you or anybody, but I like your plan biggrin.gif
My Signature

Proud member of "The Head-Knockers Club"

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't here. Just because you can't hear them, doesn't mean they aren't whispering in my ear.

"Disrupting the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." --Dr. Horrible

#10 Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:43 PM

Ok - let me just say that I could've done WITHOUT the close up of the, um, area that looks to have been probed.....  sick.gif

This guy also looks like he's either been partly burned, or frostbite or gangrene or something.Whatever did this to this guy, he was obviously sitting there for a while while after the fact, so various other critters might've been taking bites out of him.

My Signature
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#11 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,694 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 03:36 AM

I am glad there aren't any pictures to see here but I know forensic sciences have body farms so maybe that could be one explanation why some gruesome pictures are on the internet.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#12 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:59 AM

Here is more on the "Unspeakables" subject. http://www.mufonohio...no/humutes.html

P.S. If you really want to see the pics for the case that Jennifer_8 mentioned, Google: "Human Abduction And Mutilation". I saw them before Jennifer posted them, and trust me they are not pretty.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 14 August 2018 - 12:50 PM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#13 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,694 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

Thanks for that MacC :yes:  The lurkers seem to like and visit this post, but I think I will pass on the pics myself :yucky: :sick:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#14 Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:03 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 14 August 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

Thanks for that MacC :yes:  The lurkers seem to like and visit this post, but I think I will pass on the pics myself :yucky: :sick:

Me too........
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com