• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 07:26 AM

well I had another strange and weird dream, I can't remember every single detail but here the general idea of it...if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what this dream might mean, please let me know

I was back in high school with a part time job at a deli in a supermarket (which the job part is true)....and for some reason everyone hated me....They would make snide comments and avoid me....Whenever I asked anyone what I did, all they would say is "You know what you did"...The general idea that I got was that everyone blamed me for an accident that paralyzed a fellow student but I didn't remember what had happened...I didn't remember hurting the guy or how i could have...Even the guy blamed me....It eventually got so bad that I had to meet the teachers one on one for classes and had to work late night shifts (because some of my classmates worked with me and they tried to attack me)....

The next thing I knew I was at home, my aunt and uncle (that one that passed) were in the road looking a deer body....trying to figure how it died....and the dogs were running around the yard....then I was waking up in a bedroom completely surrounded by maggots...their were maggots on the floor, on the bed, on me, and on the dogs....and they were abnormally large maggots....I kept trying to find a place to clean off the dogs and myself but I couldn't find a place with running water

Then I woke up for real...

#2 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

no one has any ideas of what this dream could mean?

#3 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • 4,576 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

I'm not good at dream interpretation, but maybe you have concerns about a good thing (job, education, life in general) going rotten?
The maggots would have had me waking up SCREAMING... eww!

#4 shonalynn

shonalynn

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,329 posts
  • Interests:Nachos, beer, football.

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

I'm not good at dream interpretation either. But I agree about the maggots....ewww
I'm on Facebook!

#5 Mikah

Mikah

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:31 PM

I'm not too good at it either, but I've been doing it for awhile.

School means you are learning or need to learn a new lesson. The people blaming you I'd say is actually you blaming yourself for something going on with you now. Only you don't know what to do about it. How it got the way it did or how to change it. Thus, school. You may not even know on the surface what it is.

Maggots I'd think is of course something bugging you. Same deal. Might even be subconsciously. You'd have to see what a deer reperesents to you. Your aunt and uncle don't know how it died. Again that would be actually directed at you. Whatever is bothering you ya need to work on. Figure it out less wise it's going to kill you. Not physically of course. Then those buggy maggots turn to flies and you'll never get free of it.

Sounds so dramatic I know. You got something going on you are concerned about? Keeping something to yourself? Dogs represent the masculine side. Have you been feeling like someone ain't giving you enough credit as a guy? I'm thinking you're a guy. If not then you need to take the upper hand and figure it out and get on with your bad self.

I know wackadoodle I am, but that's what I think. Hope it helps a little bit.

Rattie, I just looked some things up. Seemed to make sense. O.K. usually the beginning of a dream where you are at is what the theme of the dream is about. So, I think it's originated in something happened to ya in school. Back in school. Do you feel like people sponged off of you back then? Did you have your job back then? Makes sense that maggots are feeding off ya. The deer if you see them as gentle would be you I bet and you feel like people took advantage of ya maybe? O.K. I gotta run, but hope it helped a little bit.

Edited by Mikah, 05 June 2007 - 01:54 PM.

#6 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:07 PM

Actually I'm a female not a male...lol..In school I was picked on and made fun of....so I don't know if it has to do with when i was actually in school...I will check out those sites you pm'ed me... smile.gif

#7 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:46 AM

[quote name='RattiesRules' date='Jun 3 2007, 07:26 AM' post='368317']
well I had another strange and weird dream, I can't remember every single detail but here the general idea of it...if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what this dream might mean, please let me know

I was back in high school with a part time job at a deli in a supermarket (which the job part is true)....and for some reason everyone hated me....They would make snide comments and avoid me....Whenever I asked anyone what I did, all they would say is "You know what you did"...The general idea that I got was that everyone blamed me for an accident that paralyzed a fellow student but I didn't remember what had happened...I didn't remember hurting the guy or how i could have...Even the guy blamed me....It eventually got so bad that I had to meet the teachers one on one for classes and had to work late night shifts (because some of my classmates worked with me and they tried to attack me)....

*******This could indicate self doubt and low self-esteem.  Is your inner-child feeling helpless or crippled?  Are you feeling inadequate and like you can't do anything right?  Are you blaming yourself for things shouldn't?  Are you feeling somewhat paranoid that people don't like you?  Do you have social anxiety disorder and being around people makes you feel uncomfortable?

Being one on one in the dream seemed to be a comfort for you as opposed to having to deal with a group of people.  Do you think you would prefer a job where you worked one on one with people or one where you worked independently and did not have to deal with the public in general?  Some ppl prefer not to have to interact with others at their job.**********

The next thing I knew I was at home, my aunt and uncle (that one that passed) were in the road looking a deer body....trying to figure how it died....and the dogs were running around the yard....then I was waking up in a bedroom completely surrounded by maggots...their were maggots on the floor, on the bed, on me, and on the dogs....and they were abnormally large maggots....I kept trying to find a place to clean off the dogs and myself but I couldn't find a place with running water

********deer may represent grace, beauty, innocence, being meek, mild, gentle in nature.  The fact that you said there was a dead deer and questioning how it died may indicate that you feel like....what happened to me?  I believe your characteristics are like those of the deer, and you may find you have changed recently, and not for the better.  Perhaps you are a bit off or out of sorts....Dogs running around can either represent a pack as in family, a group or hunting for something.

Being surrounded by maggots my first question would be what's eating away at you?  What are you trying to shake off or what emotion/s aren't you dealing with that you feel like you are being eaten alive and have no control over your situation.  Running water represents cleansing, washing away, purifying.  Take a look at your life and ask what you need to cleanse from your life.  Deal with what is bothering you, purge yourself of the situation and get back on track.

Amethyst

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#8 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

*******This could indicate self doubt and low self-esteem. Is your inner-child feeling helpless or crippled? Are you feeling inadequate and like you can't do anything right? Are you blaming yourself for things shouldn't? Are you feeling somewhat paranoid that people don't like you? Do you have social anxiety disorder and being around people makes you feel uncomfortable?
that could be a possibility, I have always had very low self-esteem..and lately been having a lot of bad luck...and have never been popular or well-liked...

Being one on one in the dream seemed to be a comfort for you as opposed to having to deal with a group of people. Do you think you would prefer a job where you worked one on one with people or one where you worked independently and did not have to deal with the public in general? Some ppl prefer not to have to interact with others at their job.**********

I like working by myself sometimes and working with people other times...What I actually want to do is work with animals like being a vet tech or vet...or doing research on specific species to find out how they interact with each other and react to their environment....

********deer may represent grace, beauty, innocence, being meek, mild, gentle in nature. The fact that you said there was a dead deer and questioning how it died may indicate that you feel like....what happened to me? I believe your characteristics are like those of the deer, and you may find you have changed recently, and not for the better. Perhaps you are a bit off or out of sorts....Dogs running around can either represent a pack as in family, a group or hunting for something.
I don't know about grace and beauty..or innocence for that matter...but I am very quiet in nature (I have been told that I am too quiet)...

Being surrounded by maggots my first question would be what's eating away at you? What are you trying to shake off or what emotion/s aren't you dealing with that you feel like you are being eaten alive and have no control over your situation. Running water represents cleansing, washing away, purifying. Take a look at your life and ask what you need to cleanse from your life. Deal with what is bothering you, purge yourself of the situation and get back on track.

This makes sense too because lately my life seems out of control...and I haven't figured out how to get it back in control...

thanks Amethyst...

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,579 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 06:04 PM

View PostAmethyst, on 06 June 2007 - 05:46 AM, said:

]

*******This could indicate self doubt and low self-esteem.  Is your inner-child feeling helpless or crippled?  Are you feeling inadequate and like you can't do anything right?  Are you blaming yourself for things shouldn't?  Are you feeling somewhat paranoid that people don't like you?  Do you have social anxiety disorder and being around people makes you feel uncomfortable?

Being one on one in the dream seemed to be a comfort for you as opposed to having to deal with a group of people.  Do you think you would prefer a job where you worked one on one with people or one where you worked independently and did not have to deal with the public in general?  Some ppl prefer not to have to interact with others at their job.**********

********deer may represent grace, beauty, innocence, being meek, mild, gentle in nature.  The fact that you said there was a dead deer and questioning how it died may indicate that you feel like....what happened to me?  I believe your characteristics are like those of the deer, and you may find you have changed recently, and not for the better.  Perhaps you are a bit off or out of sorts....Dogs running around can either represent a pack as in family, a group or hunting for something.

Being surrounded by maggots my first question would be what's eating away at you?  What are you trying to shake off or what emotion/s aren't you dealing with that you feel like you are being eaten alive and have no control over your situation.  Running water represents cleansing, washing away, purifying.  Take a look at your life and ask what you need to cleanse from your life.  Deal with what is bothering you, purge yourself of the situation and get back on track.

Amethyst

It is always nice to step back in time. I really feel Amethyst was right on the money here and glad she could give some insight to
RattiesRules dream.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 necromancer

necromancer

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:.. .... ........!

Posted 23 February 2022 - 07:42 PM

Weird!