21 replies to this topic

#1 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:51 AM

Hi all,

I decided to move my camera closer to the cupboard doors to see what I could get.

For those who suggested the Velcro on the door to see what happened, well, it has not opened since.

But, have a look...

Video

Bradley

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:32 AM

Cool capture.... I guess it realized it could no longer open the cabinet. And we now know it's not just just a loose cabinet door.  ;)

#3 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:49 AM

I did notice something but probably not relevant.
In haunted locations, I always try to watch for reflections for whatever might be moving around. And as I watched the microwave door, there seemed to be movement. And after the can moved a second time the movements in the screen slowed down. And after the last time the can moved, the activity (movement) in the microwave screen pretty much stopped. I know, I know... but we have to consider everything, right?  :)

#4 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:52 AM

Going back for another watch.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 November 2015 - 04:49 AM, said:

In haunted locations, I always try to watch for reflections for whatever might be moving around. And as I watched the microwave door, there seemed to be movement. And after the can moved a second time the movements in the screen slowed down. And after the last time the can moved, the activity (movement) in the screen stopped too. I know, I know... but we have to consider everything, right?  :)

#5 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:58 AM

You have better eyes than me! lol

#6 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:39 AM

I saw the same movement in the shadows, Jim. Glad to hear that someone else did as well. Nice catch!  It certainly appears you have spirit activity that is determined to get your attention!

But you know people are going to say it was pulled by a string or fishing line.

So here's an idea. My mom used this trick once to catch our matience man messing in our appartment when we weren't there, and it will work here as well. Lightly sprinkle baby powder on the countertop. Next time the object desides to move on its own, you will have a trail in the baby powder. That would also show marks of any string or whatever used to move the piece and silence the naysayers. You see it moved, stoppped, and moved again. If it was being pulled by something, when the slack went out as the object stopped, the thread/fishing line/whatever would drop into the powder leaving a mark.

There are ways to debunk tricks people play, but there are also ways to prove no trick was used!

God Bless

Graves

Edited by MortimerGraves, 14 November 2015 - 05:40 AM.

Who you gonna call?

#7 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:08 AM

So you want him to sprinkle talc on his kitchen counters every night to quiet nay sayers?  That could be a bit messy and doing it every night till a catch is well, torture to clean  up. I would not bother trying to convince people. Personally I couldn't careless of what others believe in what is presented. Just my pennies worth.

BTW there is alot of burried audio in there. While I can process it and make most of it out. I'm not going to offer it up for skeptics debate it and beat it into the ground because it's not crystal clear :wallbash: .

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:38 PM

Good point about the audio, CDS.
Thanks Graves, and I'm glad someone else noticed as well.  B)

#9 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,537 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:13 PM

In haunted locations, I always try to watch for reflections for whatever might be moving around. And as I watched the microwave door, there seemed to be movement. And after the can moved a second time the movements in the screen slowed down. And after the last time the can moved, the activity (movement) in the microwave screen pretty much stopped. I know, I know... but we have to consider everything, right?  :)

I saw that too!  Very good eye Jim!
Posted Image

#10 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:50 PM

I think you can also see a reflection of something (someone) in the stainless carafe (coffee pot?) but I'm watching in my iPad and the screen isn't very large so I'm not totally sure.  Anyone notice that?

Edited by lorac61469, 14 November 2015 - 04:51 PM.

#11 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,156 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

One could take the light/movement and someone out of frame perhaps moving the can by a fishing line or some other means. I don't think Bradley is hoaxing this though
Posted Image

#12 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 14 November 2015 - 09:45 PM

I watched at the video a few times, one of them I focused on the caraffe, but it just looks like a reflection of something on the background more than someone. Reflection is very static and I think that if he wanted to hoax it, he would have removed any reflecting objects in the surrounds :)

I have a very similar caraffe made of brushed stainless steel. I am looking at it righ now and it has a very similar 'dark' long reflection on it which looks like a person, but it's just the side of my pantry reflecting on it :)

#13 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:58 AM

Hi Everyone,

I love the conversation that is ongoing here. Yes on both sides :) That is what is all about (is it not?) Getting people engaged.

Jim & Graves, I would love to know what you hearing on the audio, times? You can PM me if you like.

Thanks

Bradley

#14 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:40 AM

So, I decided to run my camera at my kitchen doorway. For the ones that have not read all my posts, this leads into my hallway where you can go upstairs or down stairs. It is also were I see stuff out of the corner of my eye. The video is just over 6 mins long (as my camera ran out of juice).

If anyone wants to take the time to look and listen feel free. I am not going to say if I think I saw or heard anything. I just want some unbiased feedback :)

Video Here

Thanks

Bradley

#15 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:08 AM

Lot going on there! I'll PM what I am picking up;

God Bless

Graves
Who you gonna call?

#16 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:34 AM

Thanks, it was a great read.

View PostMortimerGraves, on 15 November 2015 - 06:08 AM, said:

Lot going on there! I'll PM what I am picking up;

God Bless

Graves

Is there a phone app for EVP and/or EMF meters?

#17 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:19 AM

Has anyone ever used the Ghost Radar Classic on their phone ?

#18 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,156 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:56 AM

I have it on my android. A fun app, but I wouldn't take any results seriously. Mine spits out random words and occasionally shows blips on the radar that quickly disappoear
Posted Image

#19 bradley1967

bradley1967

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:02 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 15 November 2015 - 11:56 AM, said:

I have it on my android. A fun app, but I wouldn't take any results seriously. Mine spits out random words and occasionally shows blips on the radar that quickly disappoear

#20 Asyaret

Asyaret

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:44 PM

View Postbradley1967, on 14 November 2015 - 04:52 AM, said:

Going back for another watch.
i was watching what i think is a chrome toaster, and there was movement in that as well. So you can see it in the microwave and in the toaster which is at two different angles. Thats just awesomeness :)