#1 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,534 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:31 PM

Nick Groff, formerly of Ghost Adventures, will have a new show on Destination America...a network that seems to have more paranormal shows than another network. Some, not so good... ;) He's teaming up with Katrina Weidman, who was on Paranormal State and been investigating since. No one will say what happened that led to Nick leaving/getting fired from Ghost Adventures. But I always liked him. More here: http://www.joblo.com...-ghost-hunt-262
Posted Image

#2 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 21 November 2015 - 07:03 PM

I am actually quite looking forward to this! Sounds like an intersting concept :)

#3 TioW42

TioW42

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:fitness,psychedelics,MMA,boxing,sports,games

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:20 AM

This sounds interesting. Are you gunna watch it?

#4 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,534 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:04 AM

I'll give it a chance
Posted Image

#5 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:57 AM

I finally had a chance to catch his show Ghosts of Shepherdstown and I must say I really enjoy it. I had a chance to do a live chat with Elizabeth Saint last night also. She was very knowledgeable when it came to the paranormal field.
Your Leading Gettysburg Paranormal Authority
Twitter: @WinFBLeague

#6 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,534 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

Shepherdstown is a limited run 6 episodes, next year Nick will be back with Paranormal Lockdown season 2.  Far as Shepherdstown, to me it's just meh. Looks like each episode is geared towards the final one, when they tie everything together far as the source of the town's issues. So as individual episodes, I kind of find them lacking. Just seems too scripted versus documenting actual investigations
Posted Image

#7 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:57 PM

sounds good to me, I'll give it a go!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:14 AM

I know this is old thread but Ghosts of Shepherdstown aired in the UK yesterday.

It was a bit slow and iffy in a few places. For example we have Nick chatting with Elizabeth in the Van during the drive to the town saying how he has been all over the world to many haunted places blah blah blah and then they turn up at this Sweet Shop with the only person in a tight short skirt doing baking (ok she's probably wearing the short dress as she is going to be on TV and does not dress up like that every night in the bakery).
Sorry I wondered of topic. Now, here we all are in the Sweet Shop and this Elizabeth senses something and quicky tells every the need to run away (aka leave the premises). Now hold on a minute, we have Nick Groff who has slept in many really bad haunted places now running scared because some "sensitive" sensed something. Really, that ruined the whole show for me right there and then, then I started to judge each scene and have given up know as this Physic Medium who tell she can do all these things also runs out of the building

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users