Free Skins
© Fisana

An Ancient Understanding Of Shadow Ghosts?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:25 AM

I've been doing a lot of reading into magick recently and came across this description of the spirits of the underworld. It certainly sounds a lot like what we'd refer to as "shadow ghosts/people." Also, a lot of rituals used to summon shades (i.e Necromancy) are very similar to modern Spiritualist techniques. I've previously been part of an energy circle that did successfully summon several shadow people, so I'm convinced there may be a connection here.

https://en.wikipedia...ade_(mythology)
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,535 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:07 AM

I'm curious about your summoning of shadow people. Did you communicate with them? Are they here to simply observe?  How did you get rid of them?     haha in other words, more details please!
Posted Image

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,230 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:27 AM

So are you then into Wiccan. witchcraft? What made you decide to be involved in summoning?
Are you not concerned with the possible effects of such a practice? I guess i'm trying to understand the motives behind your involvement.

When you summoned these beings, what was the result? Did you have back-and-forth communication? Did you see anything visually?

Was your purpose in making communication to somehow establish shadow ghosts to be human spirits and not evil? Obtain info concerning future events?
Personally, the word Necromancy concerns me. It's usually associated with seeking to acquire secret knowledge (accurate or not). And that can come with a price, in my opinion. In other words, opening a window that can't easily be shut.

Edit: It looks like Vlawde posted ahead of me to a few of the same or similar questions.  : )
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:28 AM

I've only ever tried it once. This was back in 2010,I was 17 and went to a professional ghost hunt at a local pub (we were let there under-age as we knew the bar-lady.) We tried dowsing rods,scrying and then an energy circle. We all linked hands in a circle (there was a medium present too) in the basement with no lights on. A really tall (around 7/8 foot) shadowy entity appeared almost instantly and was right up in my face and it was darker than the darkness. It didn't speak, but I got the impression it was trying to threaten me and the boy next to me in the circle passed out,I assume it drained his energy to appear.The medium was the other side and he shouted at it to go away and it moved around the circle (they move like tornadoes.) We also saw a 5ft shadow ghost (that gave off the impression it was a woman to the medium) walking strangely around the circle and then smaller "children" shadows. The entities left as quickly as they appeared and then we broke the circle. I wouldn't do it again without professionals there too and have had no problems since as we kept the circle closed at the time.

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,230 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:49 AM

Sounds fascinating, PIT Leader... I wouldn't try it personally, even with a professional group but from what you mentioned, it would be the experience of a lifetime! :o B)
Posted Image

#6 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:27 AM

I've seen shadow ghosts on and off since I turned 12, but never that up close. They are dark enough to block out the dark. I think they were drawn to me as I'm a sensitive,I've noticed from other forum members' posts and topics that they only appear to certain people. I think they are actually a variety of different entities (from another dimension/realm is my guess) all using the same energy. Some seem human, others more like animals (I generally consider these to be imps as my dad sees them as little furry monkey beings.) I do think that some shadow beings are negative as I've heard of them scratching people and I once saw a really tall shadow person with a hat in my house that threw a picture at me. Most seem content to observe and are keen to not be seen themselves.

Edited by PIT leader, 21 March 2016 - 11:29 AM.

#7 aucuparia

aucuparia

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:38 PM

View PostPIT leader, on 21 March 2016 - 07:28 AM, said:

I've only ever tried it once. This was back in 2010,I was 17 and went to a professional ghost hunt at a local pub (we were let there under-age as we knew the bar-lady.) We tried dowsing rods,scrying and then an energy circle. We all linked hands in a circle (there was a medium present too) in the basement with no lights on. A really tall (around 7/8 foot) shadowy entity appeared almost instantly and was right up in my face and it was darker than the darkness. It didn't speak, but I got the impression it was trying to threaten me and the boy next to me in the circle passed out,I assume it drained his energy to appear.The medium was the other side and he shouted at it to go away and it moved around the circle (they move like tornadoes.) We also saw a 5ft shadow ghost (that gave off the impression it was a woman to the medium) walking strangely around the circle and then smaller "children" shadows. The entities left as quickly as they appeared and then we broke the circle. I wouldn't do it again without professionals there too and have had no problems since as we kept the circle closed at the time.

Hi, I'm usually just a lurker on this site but your experience you've described here is almost identical to one I had while ghost hunting a few years ago so I felt compelled to share

There was a group of us including a medium ghost hunting in an old shop in york. We linked hands in a circle while the medium tried to communicate with any spirits that might have been present. It was dark but I saw this huge shadow guy, maybe 6/7 feet tall scurry up to the circle and lean right over the man next to me. It then proceeded to go around the circle, as it moved around the circle ot was kind of like he was trying to look over our shoulders to see what we were doing, it didn't seem angry, just interested in what we were up to. I thought I'd imagined it but when we were finished the medium told me he'd seen the same thing and the man who the entity had leaned over said he'd felt woozy. You're right that they move in a strange way, a bit like a video when someone keeps hitting fast forward and then play.
Later on that night and in the same room I also thought I saw a shadow cat. It ran right up to me while I was sitting at the table, again I thought I was imagining it but seconds later someone else in the room said they could smell cat pee :)

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,230 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:16 PM

Fascinating experience, Aucuparia! ... and thanks for coming out of lurking to share that with us. I hope you will continue to post because we need your flare for writing and your overall experiences and knowledge.  :)
Posted Image

#9 aucuparia

aucuparia

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:37 PM

Thanks Jim, I will! It's a bit scary when you first start posting, I admit I only ever signed up so that I could view the pictures in the ghostly pics gallery :'-D but everyone seems really nice here so I will continue to post whenever I've got something interesting to say :)

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,230 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:24 PM

We look forward to it, Aucuparia!  :)
Posted Image

#11 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:05 AM

I'm fascinated that you've had a similar experience to me, I thought it was a rare thing to see a shadow being so close. Energy circles seem to be a thing with some paranormal groups and our experiences are proof that they do work. I definitely think they could be a useful technique for observing shadow beings for those that are curious (and brave) enough.

#12 aucuparia

aucuparia

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:41 AM

You could definitely be on to something. It was a long time ago when I had this experience,  maybe 10 years ago so I don't remember all the details but I don't think we were specifically looking for shadow beings at the time, but we certainly found some! Even after we broke the circle I could still see 2 or 3 of them wandering about in the darkness! I've never participated in this kind of ritual since and funnily enough I've never seen a shadow being since so I guess it's possible that this  is a way to summon them. Mine was not a frightening experience, like I said our shadow man seemed just curious to see what we were up to but based on your experience with this kind of thing I'd be inclined not to recommend people try it without somebody who knows what they're doing :)

#13 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

If a team could set up night vision cameras around an energy circle and it worked, we could get proof and possibly even a replicable experiment. That would be a huge step for definitive proof of the paranormal (if successful.) I do think that shadow beings can sense cameras, so either wouldn't turn up or drain/break the cameras. Maybe the circle binds them there though as long as it isn't opened, so it could be worth a try.

#14 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,535 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:02 PM

That's the thing though, shadow ghosts REALLY try to avoid being seen, expecially filmed. The few convincing videos I've seen of them, they are fast and get out of camera frame in a split second
Posted Image

#15 Chris Charles

Chris Charles

Apport

• GS Member
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Anything odd and crazy, who doesn't love a good mystery.

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 21 March 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

I'm curious about your summoning of shadow people. Did you communicate with them? Are they here to simply observe?  How did you get rid of them? haha in other words, more details please!

Very good questions, I was always warned that if you summoned anything, it could follow you home, stopped me messing around with stuff I didn't understand lol
Things go bang in the night, but don't be scared.

I do a series of ghost report videos on youtube, feel free to check them out https://www.youtube....y4-p5N_JYw50-SQ

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,230 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:56 PM

Me too, Chris.  
Posted Image

#17 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 07:06 AM

I'm wondering if these circles "bind" them as long as they're kept closed, which would enable photos/video to be captured. I only did this at the instruction of a professional group. Maybe somebody on here could shed more light on these "energy circles" and if my idea could work.

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,230 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

View PostPIT leader, on 24 March 2016 - 01:58 PM, said:

If a team could set up night vision cameras around an energy circle and it worked, we could get proof and possibly even a explicable experiment. That would be a huge step for definitive proof of the paranormal (if successful.) I do think that shadow beings can sense cameras, so either wouldn't turn up or drain/break the cameras. Maybe the circle binds them there though as long as it isn't opened, so it could be worth a try.

No pics of shadow ghosts. There are strict laws on the other side about such things. And I do agree with what I underlined in your statement. Sometimes they mess up and get caught in a picture and not even know it... but that's so rare!  ;)
~
Posted Image

#19 Chris Charles

Chris Charles

Apport

• GS Member
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Anything odd and crazy, who doesn't love a good mystery.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

Sounds terrifying lol. I don't think I'd want to summon shadow people
Things go bang in the night, but don't be scared.

I do a series of ghost report videos on youtube, feel free to check them out https://www.youtube....y4-p5N_JYw50-SQ

#20 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

These don't seem like any shadow ghosts I've ever heard of or seen before. The ones I've seen don't seem to do anything at all. They weren't threatening, just surprising (as in, I wasn't expecting them).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users