• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

View PostEctoplazzum, on 27 July 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

Like I said before, it was like being a kid and finding out there was no Santa Claus.

There's no santa claus? Do you hear that sound? That's my reality shattering into millions of pieces. lol.

Let's take a minute and simmer down now. I feel like people are starting to get agitated at each other over people they don't even know. Facts or no facts, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and honestly, it's not worth arguing over unless it effects you personally.

There, I said my peace, take it, leave it, eat it on sourdough.. lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#42 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,638 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:36 PM

Thanks Frootloops... and that's yet another great reason why you're here.... If you were actually paid to be a mod, I would give you a raise.  ;)
Sorry for my part in all of this... not worth the risk of offending anyone.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#43 ShawnGStudy

ShawnGStudy

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:17 PM

MrsFrootloops and Jim, I couldn't have said what you both have said any better myself. While I do have an opinion on the Warren's and it tends to lean more towards Jim's side, I know this is one of those things that can be up in the air forever.

Much like many of us have our own ways of investigating, we may not agree with one way or another way, but it doesn't necessarily make it right or wrong either.

Now I'll leave it at that and say good day. :)
Your Leading Gettysburg Paranormal Authority
Twitter: @WinFBLeague

#44 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

As I said before, while my opinion of them as professionals isn't what could be called positive, I don't dislike them as people.  If anything, even with my negative opinion, they do hold a great deal of the responsibility of getting me and probably tens of thousands of others interested in the paranormal.  This is most definitely a positive thing.

The other people who became interested in the paranormal can form their own opinions of them.  I only voice my opinion of them in threads such as this, threads that ASK for that opinion.  I don't go around spouting off about them just for the sake of venting.  

I would also never think negatively of a person based on the fact they had a positive opinion of the Warrens.  Life is too short for that nonsense.  I have always liked and had a wonderful opinion of our Fearless Leader, Jim.  Whether he or anyone else likes them is none of my concern and it certainly has no bearing on my feelings toward them.  It's all just fodder for discussion.

Elle

#45 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,638 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

Nicely said... thank you Elle.

As for me... I guess I'm just way overly passionate when it comes to the topic of the Warrens.  :mellow:

Have always appreciated your friendship, Elle.
Posted Image

#46 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

I'm so sorry that what seemed like a relatively harmless question in my head turned into such a debate :( I certainly wasn't trying to get anyone riled up or upset anyone.

#47 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:17 PM

It happens Tarinya, it's not your fault :) everything is fine. Never be afraid of asking questions, it's how you learn about things.

#48 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 30 July 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

It happens Tarinya, it's not your fault :) everything is fine. Never be afraid of asking questions, it's how you learn about things.

Exactly.  I have been a member here now for about 15 or 16 years (holy moly, can that be true?!?) and one of the wonderful things about this forum is that we can have discussions about anything at all and not have them degrade into bitter, name-calling free-for-alls.  Everyone here has always had the ability to discuss things politely and maintain respect for the feelings and opinions of others.  I have to say that this is probably the only forum on the web that I have been a member of that has been graced with that ability.  We owe a big thanks to Jim and his mods for making this into and maintaining it as such a place.  Thank you, folks-in-charge.   ☺

Elle

#49 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

All good Tarinya, we're all here because we're passionate about the field, so some differences in opinion are to be expected :) makes it fun to be around here!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#50 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,638 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:54 AM

View PostEctoplazzum, on 30 July 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

Exactly.  I have been a member here now for about 15 or 16 years (holy moly, can that be true?!?) and one of the wonderful things about this forum is that we can have discussions about anything at all and not have them degrade into bitter, name-calling free-for-alls.  Everyone here has always had the ability to discuss things politely and maintain respect for the feelings and opinions of others.  I have to say that this is probably the only forum on the web that I have been a member of that has been graced with that ability.  We owe a big thanks to Jim and his mods for making this into and maintaining it as such a place.  Thank you, folks-in-charge.   ☺
Elle

Thank you, Elle.... it's appreciated more than you know. We are truly blessed with a great staff and exceptional members.  :)
Posted Image

#51 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:49 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 30 July 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

Never be afraid of asking questions, it's how you learn about things.

When does bread turn into toast?

When does heavy rain turn into a downpour?

:confused:
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#52 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,638 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:53 PM

Yeah, Frootloops, I want to know too!  :)
Posted Image

#53 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

Well isn't is obvious? You put bread into the toaster, and when you push the lever down, the bread gets transported to another dimension where a dragon and three guys named Tobi live, and the Tobi's collect the bread and give it to the dragon, who breathes fire on it, turning it into toast, and then the Tobi's transport it back into your toaster, and that's when it pops up.

Heavy rain is just regular rain water falling at a rapid pace, a downpour is when the Mothership empty's it's septic tank over your town during a rainstorm.

#54 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,849 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:43 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 04 August 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

Well isn't is obvious? You put bread into the toaster, and when you push the lever down, the bread gets transported to another dimension where a dragon and three guys named Tobi live, and the Tobi's collect the bread and give it to the dragon, who breathes fire on it, turning it into toast, and then the Tobi's transport it back into your toaster, and that's when it pops up.

Heavy rain is just regular rain water falling at a rapid pace, a downpour is when the Mothership empty's it's septic tank over your town during a rainstorm.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 04 August 2017 - 02:46 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#55 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:26 PM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 04 August 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

When does bread turn into toast?

When does heavy rain turn into a downpour?

:confused:

If Fred Flintstone knew that the giant ribs were going to tip the car over, do you think he would have ordered them anyway?

#56 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

View PostEctoplazzum, on 04 August 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

If Fred Flintstone knew that the giant ribs were going to tip the car over, do you think he would have ordered them anyway?
He probably orders them all the time, just not with his family in the car. He probably goes with a bunch of the guys from the Loyal Order of Water Buffalo, they make the car weigh more then the ribs, thus, it doesn't fall over.

#57 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,638 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:54 PM

The answer lady... we may need to start a new Forum for you Frootloops.  :)
Posted Image

#58 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

Lol, maybe.

#59 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

Hey, she calls 'em as she sees 'em and if she don't sees 'em, she makes 'em up!

#60 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,638 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:57 PM

View PostEctoplazzum, on 05 August 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

Hey, she calls 'em as she sees 'em and if she don't sees 'em, she makes 'em up!

And when she make 'em up, that's when things get really fun.  ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users