24 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:06 PM

So...I have a very pretty Native American Girl doll that I keep in the clear plastic bag that it came in (to keep dust off of it), I had this doll for about 5 years now and I have it sitting upright in my bedroom corner on the floor.....well, back a couple months ago, I woke up and found the doll (still in the bag, but the bottom of the bag was lifted up) and the doll was in a lying position on the floor and noticed it had a bare foot. One of the cloth boots that the doll was wearing was off and laying in the center of my bedroom floor outside of the plastic bag.

On Monday, August 7th, I was home alone, and in the evening (about 8pm) I heard a couple light-creaking sounds on the staircase. Now the next day, on last Tuesday, August 1st....the same doll incident happened. It was a little afternoon (about 1pm), and I went into my room to make a phone call and I again, found the doll in a laying position with one of the cloth boots lying outside of the bag and the boot was standing near it (you know how you put your shoes upright, not flopped over or anything?) That was how I found it. Laying on my floor perfectly next to the doll which was still in the bag with the bottom lifted up.

To make things crazier, just last night (August 8th), I had a dream that I woke up to the doll sitting beside me as if it was watching me. In the dream, I felt that it is the spirit of a little girl (maybe 4 years old), and is a sweet girl that is not trying to hurt me but just wants someone to play with. But I am a spirit-phobe and felt skittish about the idea of an invisible entity in my house that has the power to do lord knows what Lol.

#2 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:20 PM

Cool! :yes:

Personally I'd get her some toys like maybe a Barbie and or dolls that can be dressed and or restyled PLUS stuffed animals and maybe a little tea set {to play tea with} and also balls and games that would appeal to 4 year old girls THEN play with her :yes:

Yes, I know you are a spiritophobe but unless you are going to try and get rid of her she's going to keep playing with your stuff so why not get her her own :)

After that maybe start playing a game like checkers with her then get a night vision camera and maybe do some EVPs and report back here :yes:
- siguie -

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:30 PM

Siguie, we need to find you a ghost for your house lol, cause that is not a good idea, you invite one into your life, then others will think it's an open invite to all, good and evil.

Honestly if it is a friendly spirit, telling it to stop messing with your stuff and go away, it should be fine. If it's a bad thing posing as a child, then you're going to have to either get rid of the doll, try to cleanse the home, or both.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:24 PM

That would definitely creep me out. I'd ask it o leave.

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

I feel since you are spirit-phobic maybe ask it to leave. I am glad you didn't feel uncomfortable while dreaming about the child maybe you are right it was it's way of saying it doesn't intend to scare you :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:03 PM

Frootloops... thank you for addressing the situation.  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I suggest...

I wouldn't be acknowledging it at all. Nor would I be talking about it in the house. And it's definitely not a four year old dead girl!

It wants you to engage it so that it can use something you say or do as an invitation to come into your life.

The next time you see the doll out-of-place in the home, bag it up in a dark garbage bag. Tie a knot at the top to seal it, then place the bag in the garage or shed. Best to also place the bag in a sealed box or drawer. And do not say anything to it or about it. This action will send a clear message that you want nothing to do with it's shenanigans.  

If it shows up after that... post about it here for additional help. ........if nothing happens for two weeks, throw it in the garbage bin on the day the waste is taken away.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:15 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 09 August 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Siguie, we need to find you a ghost for your house lol, cause that is not a good idea, you invite one into your life, then others will think it's an open invite to all, good and evil.

Honestly if it is a friendly spirit, telling it to stop messing with your stuff and go away, it should be fine. If it's a bad thing posing as a child, then you're going to have to either get rid of the doll, try to cleanse the home, or both.

Well quite a few people think my place is haunted :yes: It's one of the reasons why I have so many cameras running, AND why I do home EVPs, ouija boarding, made a spirit box, emf pumps, emf triggrting devices, yadda yadda BUT so far nothing :sigh:

Personally I'd have a harder time kicking a little lonely kid out than just saying here play with these toys :yes: I mean if you really REALLY want to get rid of an excellent ghost investigative opportunity atleast help her move on to wherever ghost kids are supposed to go ... saying you git out Posted Imageseems a little harsh but then I'm a sucker for small kids and animals ... and they know it Posted Image
- siguie -

#8 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

I have heard stories in documentaries or by first / second person about obvious paranormal activity.  All of those that it happened to had become upset with what was happening and demanded that it leave or did other things to get it to move on.  Afterwards (after whatever it was is gone), some of these people regret their actions and will say things like..."it was only playing" or "it wasn't hurting anyone" and the may even consider regretting their actions for making it go away.

There have been other stories.  Some have been posted here and some in documentaries.  Where the person experiencing the paranormal event did the opposite and encouraged the activity.  Those stories may have started out innocent or playful.  But, they very often didn't stay that way.  Things can turn dark and become VERY problematic.  There are a lot of members here who have been here much longer than I and have experienced much more than 99% of those who investigate.  They can give you more feedback.

Let me put it this way...  If someone was knocking on your front door at 3 in the morning and you got up to see who it was.  If you looked out your peephole and saw no one there or even maybe that the peephole was covered up and the knocking was continuing.  Would you be inclined to open your door to see who was out there not knowing anything about who it was or what they wanted?  This is eerily similar IMO.  You could assume it is a kids ghost.  You could assume lots of things.  But what if it is something much...MUCH worse?  Would you want to open your door and let something worse in?  There is so much that even those who investigate dont know about everything paranormal out there.

Please be careful....
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#9 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:10 AM

I guess to each their own ... the way I see it if you are a scientist trying to study an elusive possibly nonexistent critter and one happens to live in your house what would you do?

Personally I've been trying to wake mine up for years but like most people it just doesn't like me :sigh:
- siguie -

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

View Postsiguie, on 10 August 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

Personally I've been trying to wake mine up for years but like most people it just doesn't like me :sigh:

Posted Image:lol:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 10 August 2017 - 10:39 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

View PostLouczar, on 10 August 2017 - 04:46 AM, said:

I have heard stories in documentaries or by first / second person about obvious paranormal activity.  All of those that it happened to had become upset with what was happening and demanded that it leave or did other things to get it to move on.  Afterwards (after whatever it was is gone), some of these people regret their actions and will say things like..."it was only playing" or "it wasn't hurting anyone" and the may even consider regretting their actions for making it go away.

There have been other stories.  Some have been posted here and some in documentaries.  Where the person experiencing the paranormal event did the opposite and encouraged the activity.  Those stories may have started out innocent or playful.  But, they very often didn't stay that way.  Things can turn dark and become VERY problematic.  There are a lot of members here who have been here much longer than I and have experienced much more than 99% of those who investigate.  They can give you more feedback.

Let me put it this way...  If someone was knocking on your front door at 3 in the morning and you got up to see who it was.  If you looked out your peephole and saw no one there or even maybe that the peephole was covered up and the knocking was continuing.  Would you be inclined to open your door to see who was out there not knowing anything about who it was or what they wanted?  This is eerily similar IMO.  You could assume it is a kids ghost.  You could assume lots of things.  But what if it is something much...MUCH worse?  Would you want to open your door and let something worse in?  There is so much that even those who investigate dont know about everything paranormal out there.

Please be careful....

I'm glad you chimed in Louczar... I so appreciate your wisdom in this matter!  ;)
Posted Image

#12 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

View Postsiguie, on 10 August 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

I guess to each their own ... the way I see it if you are a scientist trying to study an elusive possibly nonexistent critter and one happens to live in your house what would you do?

I was kind of thinking along the same lines, how can you learn about something if you don't acknowledge it or attempt to interact with it? But, like you said to each their own. Each person has to do what feels right for them. I don't believe that all spirits are harmful or evil, some are just plain lost.

#13 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

If this is the only item it is messing with I would suggest that you put the door in like a small plactic tub with a snap on lid.  OR I would probably put the doll out in a garage or out building.  You never know who/what exactly is doing this.  Psychically I do not feel like it is a child.  I am seeing an older woman with long gray/white hair...she almost looks like a hag.  First firmly but politely tell them to leave your house and leave you alone.  Tell them they cannot stay and they cannot touch your stuff.

Have you also noticed an odor when this happens like wet leaves?

I think you are dealing with an elemental.  Smudge your house.

Just MHO

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#14 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

Thank You for taking the time to read and reply everyone! I have read all of your posts and I greatly appreciate them!

Amethyst,
No, I did not experience any unusual smells...although, I guess I should mention that every night, I smell baby powder. Every night for about 10 years straight because my mom has a realistic baby doll of her own that she keeps in a real cradle as decoration...Nothing ever messes with that doll though...Just mine lol.

#15 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:29 PM

Well, there you have it, plenty of options for you, DreamerSeeker.......... choose well my friend.
I may chime in later on if I feel a need.  :)

Best of luck to you!
Posted Image

#16 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:18 AM

Something definitely likes my doll......or the doll has a mind of its own lol.

I did not touch the doll at all since the last incident when I posted this thread. But yesterday, the only time I touched the doll in about a month to fix the doll nicely in a corner and a blank paper and crayons nearby.
This morning, the doll was in a laying-position again and the crayons were scattered all over the paper.....still nothing written/drawn like I hoped.

#17 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:38 AM

wow, thanks for the update :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#18 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

View PostDreamerSeeker, on 01 November 2017 - 02:18 AM, said:

I did not touch the doll at all since the last incident when I posted this thread. But yesterday, the only time I touched the doll in about a month to fix the doll nicely in a corner and a blank paper and crayons nearby.
This morning, the doll was in a laying-position again and the crayons were scattered all over the paper.....still nothing written/drawn like I hoped.

Considering bagging or boxing the doll up yet?  Just curious how you plan on moving forward.  If you dont plan on getting rid of the doll, have you considered putting a video camera in that room pointing only at the doll?  I'm sure we would all love to see some video of it moving!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#19 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

View PostDreamerSeeker, on 01 November 2017 - 02:18 AM, said:

Very very cool! :yes:

Were the crayons "scattered" because something was messing with them or because moving the doll scattered them?

Do you have any games like scrabble or boggle or anything having letter tiles or dice? 'cuz that might be easier to do, for a ghost, than writing with crayons BUT leave the crayons in case your ghost doesn't write but still wants to colour :yes:

IF you do want to try video, there are many relatively cheap options :yes: BUT you should really only pursue that option because YOU want to. We'd love to see unexplained movement BUT it might creep you out since you are the one actually living there.
- siguie -

#20 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:52 PM

yikes you're brave! Like Amethyst I agree that I don't expect it to be a child like spirit. I'd suggest taking a few precautions around your home (and your psychic self) to ensure you're safe and grounded.

If you aren't sure how to got about this please let us know and we can link you up.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users