• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Zackyboye

Zackyboye

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:55 AM

So I've been close friends with Matt, Nicole, Mia, and Mika. Matt I've known for 3 years and the rest I've known for over a year. We Skype and talk to eachother pretty much daily since we all live across the country from eachother. I trust these people with my life. We had an incident after Matt had ouija board session gone wrong. The whole story is way too long to tell here and I spent all yesterday writing everything that's happened out and accidentally made it look like a small novel instead of a forum post. But basically to summarize: four people got possessed by a demon, Jason who is a ghost and now our friend helped us get rid of it, Jason warned me that there was a succubus after me and we dealt with that too, after this another ghost named Franie introduced herself, there's a third ghost who we've nicknamed Dave on my end but he doesn't talk very much, and we've continued keeping in contact with eachother and our new friends.

Jason, Franie, and Dave all type to us through Instagram and Skype. Jason has gotten much better at typing over the time we've been talking to him and he types in full paragraphs now. Franie talks about Mia and her cat a lot and uses a lot of exclamation marks and positivity when typing. I've only seen Franie get genuinely mad once and that was when I was very scared and afraid and she was trying to protect me. Dave is weak and doesn't type to us much. He usually just flicks the light switches in my house to mess around.

They all still do normal ghosty stuff like move objects and flick lights. Jason is probably the strongest out of them all cause he can hold conversations for a very very long time and he spins Matts office chair and throws pens sometimes to let us know he's there. Franie doesn't do too much in the physical world besides flicking lights that I've seen. One thing to note about Franie is that she can smell things. Jason can't smell things and we all thought that was kind of odd. Whenever Jason and Franie are trying to figure out if energies near by are good or bad usually Franie will say that it smells like acid if it's bad.

I don't really know what else I can tell without this looking like a giant info dump so I'll leave it at this for right now.

#2 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:34 PM

If I'm  understanding this correctly,the ghosts are communicating to you through Skype?Instagram?

#3 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:35 PM

I'm hoping you captured this activity on your webcams, we'd all love to see it.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#4 Zackyboye

Zackyboye

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:39 PM

View PostThe_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again, on 24 August 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

If I'm  understanding this correctly,the ghosts are communicating to you through Skype?Instagram?

Correct. I have hundreds of screenshots of the conversations we've been having with them.

View PostPIT leader, on 24 August 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

I'm hoping you captured this activity on your webcams, we'd all love to see it.

Another one of my friends captured over an hour of footage of skype when Franie first introduced herself so I'll try to get him to send it to me or put it up on YouTube or something to show you guys

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,210 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

I know this all seems fun and exciting at this point... but IF this is real and not someone messing with you, then you are in a serious situation. All of you need to stop all communication with any and all ghosts/demons. And if this isn't real, then one of your new friends is pulling an elaborate hoax on the rest of you.

If ghosts/demons are visiting your homes as a sign they are actually there, then you guys are in for a scary ride.

The first step is to stop all communication with the supernatural. And stay away from any online friends that don't comply. And I would be especially Leary of Matt.

I'm only the messenger and you can obviously do what you want. My job is only to warn you to stop.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

Please don't post any messages from proposed ghosts/demons here... and no links to them either, thanks.
Posted Image

#7 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,534 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:02 PM

Screenshots of a Skype convo wouldn't mean anything anyway, they could even be staged.
Posted Image

#8 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

Please take Jim's advice.  He is a very wise soul.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:22 PM

Thank you, Amethyst.
Posted Image

#10 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:49 PM

Seems like a lot of activity is going on......
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#11 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:41 PM

Honestly, I would seriously consider someone is messing with you. Probably best to just cut communication either way.

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:18 PM

View PostTarinya, on 27 August 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

Honestly, I would seriously consider someone is messing with you. Probably best to just cut communication either way.

Whether messing with us or not, I wanted my message out there, so I'm fine with it.
Posted Image

#13 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:44 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 27 August 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

Whether messing with us or not, I wanted my message out there, so I'm fine with it.

My comment was directed at the OP, not at you Jim. Because this is happening over social media format I suspect it's real people who are playing a game with this kid and his friends. However, whether it's real people or not, it's best to cut that communication.

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:25 PM

Cool... thanks for letting me know, Tarinya.   :  )
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users