Free Skins
© Fisana

Could Ghost And Spirits Be Proof Of Existence After Death?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 8ther

8ther

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

Or are we destined for eternal nothingness when we die?

#2 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

Don't know!
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

It's a debate for the ages that one! We won't really know the answer until we pass on. However if you're interested you might want to look into people who have had near death experiences, or died and been 'revived'. These types of stories give you versions of both for and against life after death.

Interesting to read regardless!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

Welcome to the boards 8ther and good advice everyone. I suppose we will all know the answer eventually but there isn't any rush :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:35 PM

Well, if you ask me... there's a grand plan in place to accommodate us all. ..........And no nothingness.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#6 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:13 AM

IMHO  there is life after death.  I am/was a psychic medium for over 30 years.  I am retired now.  I still have my gift, though.  I have communicated with crossed over loved ones and have seen discarnate souls my entire life.

I also had a near death experience when I was 19 during a surgery.  I know from that experience there is more after we leave this plane of existence.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#7 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

They could never be definitive proof of an afterlife as there are other explanations such as parallel universes overlapping ours or time slips etc.
However, personally I would consider ghosts/spirits to be proof of an afterlife.
My best answer to you would be if they are proof is down to your own interpretation of what they are.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#8 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

I'd like to think there's something after this, but, none of us will truly know until our time comes and we pass on.

#9 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:18 AM

Proof! Now that is a hard one to attain.

Afterlife. I hope there one where past family meet up. I hope this because my father is getting closer to the end with his Mesothelioma (Asbestos Lung Caner) I hope for him he will get to meet his own father who died during WWII (Arctic Convoys).

But getting this proof is difficult. I do wonder that with all these spirits that are supposed to be here around us either in our homes or in haunted places.do not make a concerted effort to make contact but not knowing what happens we don't know if there is some transision place we goto where we have 2 doors (one with the light and one without) and why do some of these spirits take the non light door to roam the earth.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#10 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:32 AM

I say Yes. It IS proof that there is Life after Death.

#11 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:31 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 26 August 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

Well, if you ask me... there's a grand plan in place to accommodate us all. ..........And no nothingness.  ;)

Absolutely!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 28 August 2017 - 02:18 AM, said:

Proof! Now that is a hard one to attain.

Afterlife. I hope there one where past family meet up. I hope this because my father is getting closer to the end with his Mesothelioma (Asbestos Lung Caner) I hope for him he will get to meet his own father who died during WWII (Arctic Convoys).

But getting this proof is difficult. I do wonder that with all these spirits that are supposed to be here around us either in our homes or in haunted places.do not make a concerted effort to make contact but not knowing what happens we don't know if there is some transision place we goto where we have 2 doors (one with the light and one without) and  why do some of these spirits take the non light door to roam the earth.

It is very hard when your loved one passes. It almost felt like a club I didn't want to belong to! I am sure there is life after death too where loved ones meet us and I believe our loved ones have the opportunity to come back and visit too.

Maybe earth bound spirits don't realise or accept they need to cross over for whatever reason and need some help to get to the other side
Posted Image

#13 8ther

8ther

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Just curious has anyone here personality experience a ghost or spirit? any ghost hunters on this board i can talk to?

#14 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:10 PM

My mother-in-law has twice.

A lady in the church
A man in a brown suit in her bedroom.

I personally have not but have seen something briefly.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#15 True North

True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

Your mind, soul and spirit don't perish when you kick the bucket.

Dead people lingering about don't know anything about 'what comes next'. Why? Because they're still here.

There's lots of ways you can go about investigating the whole existence after death thing. One option for example is exploring the possibility you've had past lives.

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

View Post8ther, on 12 September 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

Just curious has anyone here personality experience a ghost or spirit? any ghost hunters on this board i can talk to?

I think most of the people replying to your post have had their own experiences.

Here is a thread where our members who do Paranormal Investigation can add their Groups web addresses.
Posted Image

#17 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

I have, with passed loved ones and creepy ones sad ones. And mean ones and also ones that are just reliving past events.

#18 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

Well it does appear as if we do have a choice of what follows after dying.  IMO
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users