• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,230 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

I could write a book on what I want to say on this subject right now, but I'll refrain. ;)

Sherinator, you might be a good candidate for a paranormal related study. .........anyway, I hope the increased treatment does the job.

Please keep us informed as to how things go regarding your dosage change. I will especially find the results interesting. Are you doing other things for your illness? meditation? yoga? exercise-regiment? therapy? support groups, social groups?

Best of luck to you!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,968 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

Sherinator I hope things settle down for you and your wife quickly

Best of luck too
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 sherinator

sherinator

Orb

• GS Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 09 September 2017 - 04:15 PM, said:

I could write a book on what I want to say on this subject right now, but I'll refrain. ;)

Sherinator, you might be a good candidate for a paranormal related study. .........anyway, I hope the increased treatment does the job.

Please keep us informed as to how things go regarding your dosage change. I will especially find the results interesting. Are you doing other things for your illness? meditation? yoga? exercise-regiment? therapy? support groups, social groups?

Best of luck to you!

Hi,

I'm not doing much else for my illness, the only social group I'm involved with is this forum really, but I have my wife and cat for support :-)

I'd be happy to help in any paranormal study.

Thanks.

#24 Kristin

Kristin

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:39 AM

From my experiences they feed of negativity and they can play mental games with you. The more attention you give them the more active they are. Shamans believe that mental illness is a sign of a healer. One who is in contact with Spiritual energies.   https://beyondmeds.c...t-a-shaman-sees

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghosts, hauntings, mental illess, depression, activity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users