#41 ghosthunter182003

ghosthunter182003

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:-haunting the ghoststudy message board

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE(Captain Kundalini @ Jul 13 2005, 11:39 AM)
I think the truth may finally be starting to come out regarding the death of Marilyn Monroe, but it isn't coming from anyone who knew her.
It's coming from Marilyn herself!
The same group from AAEVP stopped by Westwood Memorial Park with some of their smaller, less conspicuous equipment to take some EMF readings and take recordings at the crypt of Marilyn Monroe. Luck must have been with them because according to reports, the EMF meters were really pinging!
Then, THE question was asked:

"Who was responsible for your death?"

A few hours later as they were listening to and analyzing the sounds on the tape, they got to the part where the question above was asked. A couple of seconds later, they received an answer! The members and witnesses present broke out in goose bumps as part of a name.....was faintly spoken:

"Kenned---"

It was then that the EVP was stopped, as though interupted.

View Post

rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  Figures.  Considering her connections with the Kennedy family, I wouldn't be surprised if they had something to do with her death.
ghosthunter182003

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

#42 katrahawke

katrahawke

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE(Captain Kundalini @ Jul 13 2005, 09:57 PM)
Okay, let's see. The church you speak of would be the Hollywood United Methodist Church which you can see if you head north on Highland towards Hollywood Blvd.
The new home of the Oscars would be the Kodak Auditorium.
So that means.....you were staying at the Liberty Hotel located at 1770 Orchid Ave, Hollywood, CA 90028. smile.gif I have not heard of any hauntings there, however that area of Hollywood is a veritable hotbed of paranormal activity!
Grauman's, The Hollywood Roosevelt and the old Knickerbocker Hotel (now known as the Hollywood Knickerbocker Apartments), etc. are in that area.

View Post

Actually I didn't stay at the Liberty Hotel... There is another hotel across the street from it, right next to the old apartment buildings. That was where we stayed at but yes orchid Avenue sounds familiar.. I wish I was interested in Ghosts back then as it'd have been interesting visiting the places you mentioned. We walked by the Hollywood Roosevelt several times ... Such an old building.

BTW-- my roomie was the one that noticed that the ghost we saw was wearing a dress, so I asked her to describe it to me and she said it was blue, maybe flowery and looked like a 1960's dress.. I just saw the face and I know the ghost(she) had brown hair.

Edited by katrahawke, 14 July 2005 - 07:44 AM.

#43 JenTheSuperOne

JenTheSuperOne

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:44 AM

Those were very interesting, some I already know about, others I didn't. The Thelma Todd one is my favourite, since I've been interested in it for the past couple years. I've just started reading up on Marilyn Monroe in the past few weeks, and I may have to go raid my library for more books regarding the rest of those! Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

#44 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:01 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:14 AM.

#45 Darklighter

Darklighter

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:At the moment my main interests are photography, ghost hunting, sight seeing, reading, and scrapbooking.<br /><br />After emerging from my bout with a debilitating illness (Latin name Isuckus Muchhardus) relatively unscathed I've resumed haunting the boards.<br /><br />Now mobile and armed with a camera and a taperecorder (among other tools) I'm up for investigating any ghostly happenings and haunted sights in the UK and Ireland. <br /><br />Contact me at Darklighter_Solo@hotmail.com if you want to go on a ghost hunting jaunt.

Posted 15 July 2005 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE(Captain Kundalini @ Jul 14 2005, 03:35 PM)
Yeah, that's possible! It makes sense, too, because Marilyn's last completed picture was with Clark Gable. Marilyn felt tremendous guilt over Gable's death, due to all the stress involved in making the picture and dealing with her excentricities. Do you suppose it's Clark Gable who is saying it?
The EVP was recorded in the famous Gable-Lombard Suite, after all.

View Post

Intriguing!
It was definitely a man's voice speaking...and he was definitely speaking with an American accent...
I wouldn't rule Gable out. smile.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"And I, of ladies most dejected and wretched,
...O, woe is me
T'have seen what I have seen, see what I see."
</span>

#46 fancypants

fancypants

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:25 AM

Does anyone know if the stars of I Love Lucy haunt anyplace in Hollywood? I read that William Frawly (Fred Mertz) collapsed on Hollywood Blvd. in 1966.

#47 ghosthunter

ghosthunter

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:34 AM

I used to think L.A was one of the least creepy town in the world then I played Vampire Bloodliens which shows a dark and scary L.A, I know they probably make it more scary then it really is but now I think L.A is one of the creepiest citys in the U.S

#48 CarriesGhost

CarriesGhost

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Wildlife rehabilitation of orphaned and injured animals....<br />Paranormal photography, pursuing ghosts &amp; investigating haunted locations around my neighborhood and parts of Connecticut.<br />Skiing, hiking, nature walks and generally experiencing nature as often as possible.

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:18 PM

biggrin.gif Very cool stories!  Not surprising that there are so many still around , they had strong, charismatic personalities.
Interesting info on the Marylin EVP... blink.gif
CarriesGhost kissing.gif
"Nature is the Art of God"...Dante
We are a part of nature, not apart.
http://www.thearkpetsupply.com/
-CARRIESGHOST

#49 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:12 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:15 AM.

#50 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:18 PM

While vacationing in Los Angeles, I went out to Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery in Culver City to take some pics of some celebrity graves. I got pictures of the graves of Sharon Tate, Bing Crosby, Bela Lugosi, Rita Hayworth, Rosalind Russell and wanted to get pictures of several others.
As I was searching (in vain) for the grave of Mr. Jimmy Durante, I happened to look to my left and I saw, standing about 30 yards away, a young man who looked to be in his late 20's gazing at me. It was around Noon. He was a white male, about 5' 10' with thick, black well kept hair. He was wearing a long sleeve, white dress shirt and black suit pants. He looked at me in such a way that I thought he was annoyed with me or just curious. I took my eyes off of him for approximately 3 seconds while I got my bearings once again and then glanced back his way to give him a smile and a wave. Much to my puzzlement, though, he was gone. I scanned the area where he had been standing and he was nowhere to be found. In the particular area in which he'd been standing there are no trees and there is absolutely no way possible that he could have gotten out of sight so quickly unless he'd had a jet engine strapped to his back. One moment he was out in the open, the next, he was gone! My puzzlement became astonishment as I realized it was a ghost I saw. This ghost, however, looked slightly familiar, but I just couldn't place him. About a week later, after I had returned home, I started scoping out the Find A Grave website for celebs graves I'd missed. I clicked on one name and as I looked at the face of the actor there, I gasped! Before me was the very face of the ghost I had seen in the cemetery. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I saw the ghost of Vince Edwards. Who was Vince Edwards? In the 1960's he was best remembered as Dr. "Ben Casey".

Posted Image

Source

#51 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 05:06 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:28 AM.

#52 JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Lil' D's Gramma

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,277 posts
  • Location:Over the Hill and Through the Woods...Really just Over the Hill
  • Interests:My grandson!!

Posted 10 May 2006 - 06:58 PM

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!  w00t.gif  That is AWESOME!!! That is what we all live for right there. So it sounds like he gave you an eerie feeling? Was he viewing his own grave? I feel so excited about this! LOL! In all the times you have been to celebs graves, have you ever witnessed a deceased star? I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see some pics too   wink.gif

#53 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:07 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:28 AM.

#54 WychOfAvalon

WychOfAvalon

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:41 AM

I had forgotten about this thread.  It resurfaces at a great time!

#55 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 07:00 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:16 AM.

#56 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

Chilling........ huh.gif  Can't wait to see the pics. smile.gif
Poor Sharon she came to such a violent gruesome end . She had a premonition I as I recall. sad.gif

Edited by Beatlefish, 11 May 2006 - 07:35 PM.

#57 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:10 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:24 AM.

#58 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 10:10 PM

Great pics, and very cool of Blue Jay Way.
Sharon was a pretty girl ,If you look close you can see her in a few episodes of  the Beverly Hillbillies she played a seceretry.I think she was a brunnette in those. I think smile.gif

#59 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:16 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:24 AM.

#60 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:29 PM

Content deleted

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 September 2017 - 01:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users