24 replies to this topic

#21 rainmaker

rainmaker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:44 AM

As my son's not talking about this the best measure I can think of is how my son moves about in the house / regarding fear of being alone.

Due to his unwanted visitors my youngest son has been terrified for years now. He is nearly eight years old and will not be on one of the two levels of our house day or night without one of us with being with him he is so scared.

In the future if he stops being visited there is a very good chance his fear will ease and or go and we may see him move more freely in the house.

In reply to True Norths post above I must admit I do not understand how or why an advanced alien species would need to respect our free will. And be able to violate and respect it at the same time.

When do you ever see a home invasion crime, human or other respect any laws? You don't

Perhaps another member can chime in here if I am missing a valid point?

Edited to change font.

Edited by rainmaker, 30 July 2018 - 01:47 AM.

#22 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:30 AM

I wish I had some knowledge or wisdom or anything along these lines relating to aliens.  What I do have is memories of my first house being haunted.  Having the same 2 reoccurring nightmares until the day we moved from that house.

I do remember being 8 and at my dads.  He told me I had to take the trash out and it was after dark.  I was really scared of the dark and would have to have lights on all the time.  I remember being so scared to go out side to where the trash cans were because no lights were near them.  It got to the point that my dad had to be out there with me before I could take it out.  It took a long time before I got over the fear of the dark.

I wish you the very best with all that is going on and I understand how scared a child can be of something.

Take care,
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:13 AM

Vern, I think you have some answers, you are just over thinking it. The practices you have put in place for your son is coming from your love and protection of him. I understand it is terrible for you and your family but at some point in your life, you either made it clear you didn't want any further visits. Maybe, if you think back to that time you might find a solution.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:21 AM

View Postrainmaker, on 30 July 2018 - 01:44 AM, said:

As my son's not talking about this the best measure I can think of is how my son moves about in the house / regarding fear of being alone.

Due to his unwanted visitors my youngest son has been terrified for years now. He is nearly eight years old and will not be on one of the two levels of our house day or night without one of us with being with him he is so scared.

In the future if he stops being visited there is a very good chance his fear will ease and or go and we may see him move more freely in the house.

In reply to True Norths post above I must admit I do not understand how or why an advanced alien species would need to respect our free will. And be able to violate and respect it at the same time.

When do you ever see a home invasion crime, human or other respect any laws? You don't

Perhaps another member can chime in here if I am missing a valid point?

Edited to change font.

As you have my email and I can much more freely (and responsibly) make specific suggestions about what you can do to help your son in private than I can in public, I saw no need to discuss the specifics of your case here.

So instead,

I wrote a much more 'big picture' post for you or anyone else out there who wants to learn more about personal power, authority, and how free will actually works (i.e. learn more about what actually dictates who wins in a contest of will, or dictates whether there is even a contest at all). Basically, my post is for those who wish to gain some insight into Universal Law by challenging themselves with the questions I posed concerning authority.

If you just want to help your son, and beyond that you don't care to learn anything about Universal Law - don't care to understand where your power to deal with any given situation actually comes from, no worries, you can simply ignore my last post.

#25 rainmaker

rainmaker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:19 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 30 July 2018 - 04:30 AM, said:

I wish I had some knowledge or wisdom or anything along these lines relating to aliens.  What I do have is memories of my first house being haunted.  Having the same 2 reoccurring nightmares until the day we moved from that house.

I do remember being 8 and at my dads.  He told me I had to take the trash out and it was after dark.  I was really scared of the dark and would have to have lights on all the time.  I remember being so scared to go out side to where the trash cans were because no lights were near them.  It got to the point that my dad had to be out there with me before I could take it out.  It took a long time before I got over the fear of the dark.

I wish you the very best with all that is going on and I understand how scared a child can be of something.

Take care,
Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind words of support, it is much appreciated in these trying times