• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 tannilisa

tannilisa

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

Hi, my son is 9 years old and is autistic, he is very high functioning and a bit of a little professor, very smart. He has been, since he has been two, seeing something in his room he calls "the black pickle" he says it is oval in shape and usually hangs around towards the ceiling, it also makes a high pitched clicking heart sound. He told me he felt as if it was trying to pull him up a few times, and it freaked me out. He says he only sees it once in a while now and sees mostly a man around with grey hair (my father died in the house so it might be him he is seeing) and also has been seeing a small person that appears burnt. I have seen a glimpse of something dark near his room in the hall a few times and it creeped me out. He doesn't seem really scared about it, was always just curious as to what is was he saw. I'm glad he is not seeing it as much anymore..hoping it takes a hike!

#2 HotSpot24

HotSpot24

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:00 AM

View Posttannilisa, on 12 December 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Hi, my son is 9 years old and is autistic, he is very high functioning and a bit of a little professor, very smart.

So, kind of like a 'Young Sheldon'?

Have you looked at the possibility of other medical problems/medications that may be causing hallucinations?

As far as the burnt midget, I'd point to the possibility of an imp manifesting itself.

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

I am so sorry I hadn't seen this post before today.

When I was a teen, we had a shadow ghost that would hang down in front of my bedroom door almost every night. And I suppose, they do look like black pickles, I've never thought about that till now.

He'll be ok if he isn't being bothered by them, and if he is seeing less and less of them, he might grow out of it. There are plenty of kids who see ghosts and stuff, and when they start getting older, they seem to lose that ability.
Posted Image

#4 tannilisa

tannilisa

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:10 AM

Yes, have had him checked out, no medications at all. He saw the burnt person once, thankfully no other sighting of that one lol

View PostHotSpot24, on 22 December 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

So, kind of like a 'Young Sheldon'?

Have you looked at the possibility of other medical problems/medications that may be causing hallucinations?

As far as the burnt midget, I'd point to the possibility of an imp manifesting itself.

#5 tannilisa

tannilisa

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:16 AM

Yes, he seems to be seeing less of it thankfully but more of other people...but as long as he's not freaked out and they seem peaceful I'm ok with that!

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 22 December 2017 - 09:58 AM, said:

I am so sorry I hadn't seen this post before today.

When I was a teen, we had a shadow ghost that would hang down in front of my bedroom door almost every night. And I suppose, they do look like black pickles, I've never thought about that till now.

He'll be ok if he isn't being bothered by them, and if he is seeing less and less of them, he might grow out of it. There are plenty of kids who see ghosts and stuff, and when they start getting older, they seem to lose that ability.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:48 AM

Yes very strange I didn't see this post either! Glad your son isn't worried and is seeing less of them :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 jwc

jwc

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

I have had several encounters with shadow people. I have never felt the least bit threatened by them. i get the sense they are observing.

#8 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:35 PM

I see many posts that people think these shadow people are just "observing".

Why? I don't understand that if Shadow people do exist and can be seen (somehow) by us then why would they  just observe. With all the thousands of reports why would they just observe us after all them 1000's of years. I suppose it's like we are the rats in the maze and they are the scientists watching us.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:53 PM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 27 December 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Why? I don't understand that if Shadow people do exist and can be seen (somehow) by us then why would they  just observe. With all the thousands of reports why would they just observe us after all them 1000's of years. I suppose it's like we are the rats in the maze and they are the scientists watching us.

This idea gave me chills.... now I feel like I am being watched! :o
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#10 jwc

jwc

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:08 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 27 December 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

I Have often asked my self that same question. The only answer I can come up with is that they are incapable, or perhaps unwilling to  interact with us. I have often seen them at the same time as other spirits, or creatures who where more interactive. what that means if anything I couldn't say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users