• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SilverOrb

SilverOrb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:05 AM

I made a recording back on 9/15/12 (yeah its old) I had my iPhone Voice Memos app on and started recording while I was in bed sitting in the dark. There were no noises that night other than any I made in my room. The TV downstairs was not able to be heard by human ears that night from my location. I understand there could be interference from towers around me or radios being picked up somehow.

I have posted about this on a few forums and asked in a few chats what this might be or mean but mostly I get little on it so now I am here for help.

The EVP has at least possibly 4 things speaking. The most notable are two things speaking about who I think is me considering I was alone at the time and I had said something prior to recording. The conversation goes like this:

1: "Can she?"
2: "No"

There is another less clear one from another voice that I think may be saying black sheep but I have no idea what it's about. I have listened to this over the years to make sure at the time I first listened I was hearing what was there clearly. If I was imagining it I would think by now I would not hear it at all. I was not tired enough at the time to be impaired by it or on anything that could even alter my thinking or hearing.

I have considered outside sources and I'm still not sure what to make of it. If it's indeed paranormal in nature I'm even more curious.

If someone knows how I can upload it then I will if I can.

Thank you,
SilverOrb

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:00 AM

I know I would be interested in hearing the evp :yes: if you still have it and can share, that would be good.

Welcome to the club, I believe sometimes it is difficult to understand the interaction we get.  Most the time the things can be right out of content and make no sense at all ( like a residual event) but then there are the occasions that they are answers to questions, even if the question wasn't spoken out loud ( an intelligent interaction).

I always have few tips: the first is to make sure you have spiritual protection ( that is in keeping with your beliefs); keep a diary/ journal of what happens and; go with your gut/ intuition it is never far off from being right.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 SilverOrb

SilverOrb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:00 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 02 June 2018 - 12:00 AM, said:

I know I would be interested in hearing the evp :yes: if you still have it and can share, that would be good.

Welcome to the club, I believe sometimes it is difficult to understand the interaction we get.  Most the time the things can be right out of content and make no sense at all ( like a residual event) but then there are the occasions that they are answers to questions, even if the question wasn't spoken out loud ( an intelligent interaction).

I always have few tips: the first is to make sure you have spiritual protection ( that is in keeping with your beliefs); keep a diary/ journal of what happens and; go with your gut/ intuition it is never far off from being right.

I go with my intuition a lot my parent's think it saved my life once also from what I was told about something that happened one day when I was a kid. That's a different story though for later.

I am trying to find a way to post the EVP here if anyone knows how I could do that please tell me.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

You can upload to instaud and share the link. As far as I am aware it is free and you don't need to join.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 SilverOrb

SilverOrb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:51 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 02 June 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

You can upload to instaud and share the link. As far as I am aware it is free and you don't need to join.

That did not let me upload due to the kind of file but I found one that did so lets test it.
There is a voice that does nit fit in at 0:08-0:09
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0YvSSkIy16Y

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:25 PM

I can hear a voice, but I am unable to understand out what it is being said. Posted Image

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 03 June 2018 - 10:26 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 SilverOrb

SilverOrb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:55 AM

When I listened to that one I heard "thats right"

#8 SilverOrb

SilverOrb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:28 PM

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0vQ9njSgui0

This is the EVP this thread is about originally.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evp, help, ghost, spirit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users