#21 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

View PostKathy, on 28 May 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

What did you use to bump up the audio on it?

Audacity ... it's free and trivially easy to use :yes:

Just import your audio file and under Effects choose Amplify.

You can change how much you want things amplified BUT the default when you select it will automagically amplify bump things up to the max without "clipping".

FYI: clipping is where the signal hits the amplifier max and plateaus and anything above that point is lost aka cut off or clipped.
- siguie -

#22 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:02 PM

View PostKathy, on 28 May 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

I think the most important thing to do right now is I'm gonna try to convert and post more and I'm hoping that at least one can be heard.  I'm beginning to feel a bit alone at this point with this one not being heard but that's life I guess.  :(

I'm wondering if it was the way they were transferred from my flip phone to my tablet via sd card then stored in google drive?  

When I listened to it here I can't really hear it either seems to be louder on my phone because the one investigator did say she heard it clearly and another said there was something there but couldn't make it out but they could have just been trying to spare my feelings who knows!  "lol"  :-\
I heard the "me" Don't feel alone. I can barely hear my own but yours was pretty clear.

View PostMikaru, on 11 July 2018 - 06:58 PM, said:

I heard the "me" Don't feel alone. I can barely hear my own but yours was pretty clear.
By the way, what did you mean by the house or me?

#23 ashencrumbs

ashencrumbs

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:EVP. Theory. Coffee in the morning and wine in the evening.

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:19 PM

I use Goldwave audio. If I open a video file in Goldwave it separates the audio and video. SAVE AS the sound file

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:24 AM

Not sure if this helps but I have used this YouTube converter from there you can just download the format into an audio file
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter