Weird Experiences At Work

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,583 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:42 PM

We may never know but at least you were the one to experience this.  Evidentially you were chosen for a reason.

#42 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:28 year law enforcement officer. My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:15 PM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 19 February 2020 - 05:42 PM, said:

We may never know but at least you were the one to experience this.  Evidentially you were chosen for a reason.

Just luck of the draw.  I didn't do anything different with the call than anyone else would.
"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

#43 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,583 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:49 PM

View Postfordzilla, on 19 February 2020 - 07:15 PM, said:

Just luck of the draw.  I didn't do anything different with the call than anyone else would.
Maybe