Free Skins
© Fisana

I'm Werner And I Can See, Hear And Feel Dead People! ;-)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 WernerV

WernerV

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

Excerpt from my second book. (Will become available soon. ;) )

The awakening

The awakening is a process that can be initiated on earth or in the spirit world. You can see it as a process where one dares to question himself. The awakening is to recognize and grasp one of the truths. Anyone who has searched, found and recognized the truth about a particular topic is an enlightened or awakened soul in that area.
  The truth is and remains the truth, even when we don't think it is. Therefore it is so important to search for it. When you dare to question yourself, all your rules and values will suddenly get a whole different meaning. You will find many things are not what you thought they were, because you have provided them the necessary labels yourself, labels that have nothing to do with reality.  
  Many of our own made labels, are coloured and therefore not objective. They are like that, because we have copied them from our parents, friends or from society. It is by making all those labels and rules, we remove ourselves from the truth.
  The awakening has to do with removing all labels and rules that we have created or copied ourselves. Hence the importance to dare to question yourself and to realise you are indeed putting labels on everything, because otherwise you are keeping yourself from ever discovering the truth.
  When you label the concept of prayer or meditation as 'wrong', it will keep you from doing it! Right? In other words, when you label searching for the (Divine) Love as 'wrong', because of associations you made in the past, it will keep you from finding out the truth about the Love. And so it is with all things we stick our personal labels on.
Let's, for example, look at the fact whether there is life after death or not. Someone who labels it as 'crud', will not want to assume he is dead, after he died. Why? Because, for too many people, it is still more important to be 'right' than to recognize the truth. It's not nice to look in the mirror and come to the conclusion that what you believed in for many years turns out not to be 'correct' after all. That (ego) is why so many people cling to their own made labels and to the past.
  If one would recognize it is not so important to be 'right', but that it's more important to get to know the truth, one would also realize it would make them so much happier. So those who cling to old habits, labels and rules, and don't investigate whether they are 'correct' or not, can never discover the truth. You cannot bend the truth, it's just there. Just like you can't stop the earth from spinning, it just does.
  There comes a day when everybody will be confronted with themselves. No one can ever escape from it. This confrontation is based on our memories which are part of our soul. Once in the spirit world our soul will be visible for all and you cannot pretend anymore to be who you are not.
  But even there, people still have free will to keep on using their own made labels, even if they do not correspond to the truth. The longer a person continues to hold on to his own made labels, the longer his journey to happiness and joy will last. To awaken - or grow spiritually - one must learn to let go. If you do not learn to do so, you will keep yourself from becoming happy.

Love, Werner.
My twitter page is here: https://twitter.com/WernerkeV.
I have written a paranormal novel that's available here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BJ6SWCC.
And a blog you can find here: http://thetruthapara...ey.blogspot.be/.

#42 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

It takes a lot of courage to step outside of societal and familial paradigms that we have grown up being told were truths.  It's a very unpopular thing to stray from the safety of the flock.  People don't like non-conformists or rebels who buck the status quo.

But I agree with Werner here. You must think beyond what you have been taught to believe and look around for personal wisdom too.

Edited by DarkShadow, 13 April 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#43 WernerV

WernerV

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Thank you for your positive reinforcement DarkShadow!!

It can indeed be very hard and it does take a lot of courage, but the reward of daring to be you (without all the bits and pieces that society, parents or friends try to stick onto you) is so uplifting and fulfilling that you (most of the time) wonder: 'Why haven't I done this before?'

Love and light, Werner.
My twitter page is here: https://twitter.com/WernerkeV.
I have written a paranormal novel that's available here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BJ6SWCC.
And a blog you can find here: http://thetruthapara...ey.blogspot.be/.

#44 Gemiejo

Gemiejo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

Thank you Werner,

This confirms what I was already told by someone else. Always good to know and confirmation of what I have experienced.

I don't see spirits clearly. Depending on how strong their presence are, I get what I see quick movements (not in entire form) and orbs. Flashing glow of lights and their touch. I vaguely hear messages, but it doesn't help when I doubt myself of what I hear.

I was told I get a lot of children flocking to me. When I go out for a walk , at times, I feel a group around me..children of different ages and one or more would hold my hand as I walk.

I always have questions about spirits and often wonder what's so special about this world that they do not want to cross over? I'm directing this especially towards the children. I know some adults that crossed are either not ready feeling there is work to be done, refuse to believe they passed and/or waiting for their loved ones to pass so they can go together.

I noticed the date on this thread and I hope it's not too late to get a response. I do hope you have time to pop in to answer questions. I'm sure you get bombarded with questions in your Twitter account. I don't have Twitter, only Facebook.

I would love to pick your brain about your experiences. It's fuel for my brain and understand more about this. :)

Jo

WernerV, on 24 March 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

Hi Alonewitheverybody,

Thank you.

Yes, EVERYBODY has spirits around them from time to time. And yes they can hear you when they are with you. When they are not with you, they will be attracted to you the moment you start to think of them or speak with them, if they are in a position to do so ofcourse. That depends upon their spiritual evolvement.

Love, Werner.

Keep those questions comming! ;)

#45 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

It's never too late to reply in a thread :)

I'm interested as to why you seem to get children flocking to you.  Most people I've talked to deal mostly with adults.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#46 oldfowler

oldfowler

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

Werner,
  When you have spoken to the spirits have you ever asked if there is a best method for recording, photographing or communicating with them?  Can they tell you if they can use emf or static for power? I have so many questions and I am not the least bit sensitive.

Thanks
shelly

Edited by oldfowler, 12 July 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#47 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

oldfowler, on 12 July 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

When you have spoken to the spirits have you ever asked if there is a best method for recording, photographing or communicating with them?  Can they tell you if they can use emf or static for power? I have so many questions and I am not the least bit sensitive.

Good questions!  I'm curious as well.

#48 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,034 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Yes, I would love a response on that as well.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#49 Gemiejo

Gemiejo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

Safire973GStudy, on 11 July 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

It's never too late to reply in a thread :)

I'm interested as to why you seem to get children flocking to you.  Most people I've talked to deal mostly with adults.

That's what I want to know. I was told this. I do hope I will get his answer or anyone that  knows for certain.

Peace,
Joanne

#50 mrspeterken

mrspeterken

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:57 AM

Hi. I moved into my house a year ago, there are 3 resident spirits associated with it, all friendly. One is a young boy, who has apparently 'chosen' me to be his mum when he returns again. I have been told this by 2 different clairvoyants/sensatives whatever is best to describe them. One is my best friend. I am not bothered by this in the slightest, but wonder, what is your view on spirit children choosing to return and who to return to? Is this likely in your opinion? thanks :)

#51 jperez33

jperez33

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

i live in an apartment that my dad died in when i was 6 I'm now 33 and i think hes trying to get my attention.how do i go about trying to make contact? I'm moving in about a week.when he died it was sudden so is it possible that he doesnt realize hes gone? do you think he realizes that I'm here?

#52 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

jperez33, on 25 July 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

i live in an apartment that my dad died in when i was 6 I'm now 33 and i think hes trying to get my attention.how do i go about trying to make contact? I'm moving in about a week.when he died it was sudden so is it possible that he doesnt realize hes gone? do you think he realizes that I'm here?

You can use a voice recorder to try to communicate. But what will you do if it's not him? When you attempt or have intent on interaction with the paranormal, Doors get opened. Some that are sometimes not easily closed. What this all means is... If you try to communicate activity may increase, it may not always be nice activity. Is this something you're prepared for?

#53 jperez33

jperez33

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

i guess its something i should really think about.activity has increased in the past few days.i dont feel threatened but i want to be careful.i wouldn't want to let in something negative.

#54 liz101

liz101

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

Hi there? I think I'm starting to see ghosts. But half of it. My grandmother used to have the abilty to see and feel ghosts like you? So one night I had to sleep over at some friend's house. Then this how it started? In the middel of the night I felt a cold breeze on the back my neck. So I woke up and I was going through my mind like it just a dream. So the next day we met up wit a couple of friends. So this one friend had the same abilty like u and my grandmother. And I spoke to her about last nite. She told me an angel touched my neck. I was in shocked. And ever since that happen. I keep seeing ghosts around me. And I hear thumbs diring the night. Like this one night I was in my room I could a dark like figure behind me. It looked like the grim reaper himself. I don't know what to do anymore. Can you help me please?

#55 NGhostStalkerY

NGhostStalkerY

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Interesting, can you do me a favor and ask Shoeless Joe Jackson if he had any real involvement in the "Black Sox Scandel", a lot of people are dying to know.. :crazy:
Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.

-Havamal

#56 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:50 AM

Hello Werner,

I'm a 43 year old woman that had a near death experience during birth,
ever since, I had a strong feeling, especialy during childhood, that I must never wish anything
bad for anyone, as it would come back at a loved one or myself.
I've met souls, (see them as energy sometimes, hear them thru telepathy, and feel their touch),
most I know very well, others very briefly.
One, a kitty that stays with me, after it had to pass one, I love him very much, we're very spitually,
and emotional connected, I want very much for him to stay with me.
And a human soul, (best human friend), he passed in 2002, especially when times get rough for
me, he comes to me.
I know their friendships are true, pure, so strong even death cannot devide some friendships.
I think the kitty knows of his state, (condition), but he gets very quiet, not pearky when I've mentioned
it in the past. Also I understand, he's not allowed to give me advice for my life.
I love them, want them to stay with me, and be with them when my time comes.
They give me strengh a feeling of not being alone, in this life.
Do you have thoughts on this?
I'd appreciate much, to hear from you :)

#57 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,438 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:44 AM

Looks like Werner left the building! ;)  Interesting topic for sure
Posted Image

#58 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,034 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:20 AM

Darn it was starting to get really interesting. And suddenly, almost 3 years ago to the day, he simply stopped responding and vanished like a ghost.

Anyone else out there see, hear or talk to those beyond this life?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#59 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:32 PM

what a shame that the thread ended like it did!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users