• You cannot reply to this topic
60 replies to this topic

#1 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Pharmaceuticals, mechanical engineering, game design, writing

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:47 AM

Hello. I previously shared my experience on the unexplained mysteries forum under the same username, though I was informed of the existence of this forum by a friend.

I am particularly fascinated in people's stories of living previous lives. I used to be interested in the documentary series ''The Ghost Inside My Child'', given that their experiences were so similar to mine, although I am now an adult man. I'll recap my memories and experiences at different stages of my life.

Pre-birth:

Yes, I have pre-birth memories. This includes the memory of floating around in a dark void, followed by a blinding light, seeing what appeared to be a man with tan-colored skin, and sounds of amusement in the room. These memories came after the memory of my death.

Ages 1-3

I was an unusually precocious child, despite being a preemie I was able to speak fluently at just ten months of age, and began to run, not walk, a few weeks later. I became unusually interested in putting random tidbits together. I would never sleep during the night and I was incredibly anxious. At around 2-3, I drew very detailed mechanical drawings which I later discovered looked very similar to the types of drawings a draftsman would produce.

Ages 3-4

This is roughly the time period where I began to speak about a sister and a spouse, who I often referred to as ''sweetie'' though I would later clarify her real name was Lucy, she was squeaky-voiced, wore a white dress and had black hair. I also clarified that she's ''very old, she's over 110.'' I also spoke of a sister I never had, named Mary Ann Jane, Mary Jane Anne, or just Marian. Reportedly I would have dreams of Lucy quite often.  

Ages 4-5

I spoke about being in jail. For no apparent reason I wrote the word in all caps on post-it-notes and my mother discovered them and asked me how I knew how to spell that word since it wasn't taught to me. When she confronted me about it, I told her that ''when I was a man I was in a jail. It was dark and I don't want to be there again.'' It was around this time I also told my parents about the time ''they put a string around my neck and I fell then I woke up here.''It is also interesting to note that I possess a rather unsightly birthmark towards the nape of my neck, which is fortunately mostly occluded by my dense hair. It resembles a rope burn.

Beyond the age of 5-6, I stopped talking about my memories, though I still have some of them, such as the town where I worked, as well as the building where I worked. It was a four-storied, dark brown bricked factory that had a banner with gold-white writing towards the side. I always felt an odd attraction to a certain time period, specifically from the years 1900-1920. Despite my father being an Orthodox Christian I inexplicably followed Judaic principles of the Bible and instinctively avoided certain types of meat.

I didn't believe that my memories would lead to something, but there is one person my friend managed to find, the details of his life and death bearing a stark resemblance to the memories I reported.

It turned out he was a factory-based Jewish businessman falsely accused of murder, who was subsequently lynched; contrary to the article title, he was not that famous although the lynching was notorious in the state of Georgia. He had a sister named Marian and a wife named Lucille. I also looked for handwriting samples, (there were a few) and compared them to mine.
http://www.ranker.co...ching/reference

Out of morbid curiosity, I googled the lynching photos (I will not share them here!) and also noticed the rope was not properly positioned, so that the loop of the rope would be digging into the nape of his neck with the knot towards the chin. This is exactly how I recalled it, and I do not remember dying instantly but struggling on the rope for what seemed like a minute or two, while being unable to see. Interestingly, I also have an irrational phobia of anything towards my neck, even turtlenecks. You wouldn't catch me dead in one.

I don't intend on getting any media attention for this, as I'm not that type of person, though I thought I would share this in detail here for those who like reading about these types of things. I'll also answer any questions offered to me.

Edited by Ravenharp, 04 July 2016 - 08:57 AM.

#2 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,036 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:56 AM

Yeah, the Leo Frank thread, right? They can be pretty harsh over there. Welcome to the forums!
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:58 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 04 July 2016 - 08:56 AM, said:

Yeah, the Leo Frank thread, right? They can be pretty harsh over there. Welcome to the forums!

This forum seems to be a lot more gentle when it comes to these kinds of subjects. No harsh debates, just polite discussions and questions! Thank you for the welcome, I have some other experiences I may share later on!

#4 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,036 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:18 AM

Cool, looking forward to it!~
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 petunia4998

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:55 AM

I believe that young children can remember past lives because their 3rd eyes are open till about the age of seven.  It is wonderful that you were able to research that life.  A lot of my past lives have come to me in snippets:  being a mahout in India or Ceylon (I was male then), being angry with my father because "he didn't save me from that polar bear", being a slave and having my tongue cut out.  Can't wait to hear of the others.

#6 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:03 PM

Welcome to GS Ravenharp. I don't know what to say after reading your post except it feels very real to me.

#7 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:21 PM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 04 July 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

Welcome to GS Ravenharp. I don't know what to say after reading your post except it feels very real to me.

Same in my case. Dying was especially traumatic, and I could write a paragraph on how it felt.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 12:47 AM

Yes hello and welcome. Same here; past lives are of interest to me too :)

I know of two previous lives I believe I have experienced. Although I know how I passed, I am  lucky, I didn't experience any pain with remembered these passing.

My son also had his own experiences when he was under 5 years of age. Although he is a skeptic now and believes it could have been something he saw or heard :)
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 12:49 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's fascinating that you were able to track it down so precisely!
I don't have any experience with past lives, but was wondering if anyone has tried past life regression therapy?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#10 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:22 AM

Yes, earthlydelites I did  in my early 20's; it was an experience! A good one :)

My regression was with an hypnotherapist researching past lifetimes and therapy. I found out ,online, she wrote a book and was able to get a copy. Although, my experiences aren't in her book. It was still interesting to read other peoples stories.

Ravenharp are you also on this forum as
findingtheanswers

if not you guys are having the same experiences.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#11 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:09 AM

View Postearthlydelites, on 05 July 2016 - 12:49 AM, said:

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's fascinating that you were able to track it down so precisely!
I don't have any experience with past lives, but was wondering if anyone has tried past life regression therapy?

No problem! I thought people here would be interested in my story and I will answer anyone's questions.

View Postklainey, on 05 July 2016 - 01:22 AM, said:

Yes, earthlydelites I did  in my early 20's; it was an experience! A good one :)

My regression was with an hypnotherapist researching past lifetimes and therapy. I found out ,online, she wrote a book and was able to get a copy. Although, my experiences aren't in her book. It was still interesting to read other peoples stories.

Ravenharp are you also on this forum as
findingtheanswers

I didn't go through any regression therapy, though perhaps it would uncover more detail regarding my memories which have faded except for a few.
if not you guys are having the same experiences.

Nope, but I'll check him/her out.

View Postklainey, on 05 July 2016 - 12:47 AM, said:

Yes hello and welcome. Same here; past lives are of interest to me too :)

I know of two previous lives I believe I have experienced. Although I know how I passed, I am  lucky, I didn't experience any pain with remembered these passing.

My son also had his own experiences when he was under 5 years of age. Although he is a skeptic now and believes it could have been something he saw or heard :)

I experienced a lot of pain and the emotions attached to it, it was traumatic hence why I believe this memory remained intact throughout the years. I know that if a hanging isn't done properly I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Edited by Ravenharp, 05 July 2016 - 07:14 AM.

#12 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:49 AM

Did you make two accounts?   You sound exactly like Findingtheanswers.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#13 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:52 AM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 05 July 2016 - 08:49 AM, said:

Did you make two accounts?   You sound exactly like Findingtheanswers.

I don't remember making another account here.

#14 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:00 AM

You should read the I'm Constantly Called Crazy But I Just Want Answers thread in this forum and get in touch with Findingtheanswers,  then,  because your stories are identical.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#15 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:02 AM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 05 July 2016 - 09:00 AM, said:

You should read the I'm Constantly Called Crazy But I Just Want Answers thread in this forum and get in touch with Findingtheanswers,  then,  because your stories are identical.

I'll admit I made the account but I got locked out of it so I made this one. I'm kind of embarrassed that I forgot my password and also the email I used for it.

Edited by Ravenharp, 05 July 2016 - 09:03 AM.

#16 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,036 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:05 AM

Meredith?  Posted Image
My Signature
Posted Image

#17 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:39 AM

Haha.   I'm sure Vlawde can help you with that.
My Signature

#18 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:00 AM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 05 July 2016 - 09:39 AM, said:

Haha.   I'm sure Vlawde can help you with that.

Can he send me a note with that? Thanks. Also what could this be chalked up to? To me, these memories seem pretty vague, but they do affect me emotionally, as well, as if they were real memories. :( I feel as if I was snatched from another era, per se... and then ''dumped'' here.

Edited by Ravenharp, 05 July 2016 - 10:01 AM.

#19 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:21 AM

Well my opinion is what I said before.   It could be a number of things,  implanted memory with some imposter syndrome,  soul memory,  delusions...

I do know your physical brain cannot possibly remember birth although I have memories that are independent of outside influence before the three or four years old that they say are our earliest conscious memories.   So it being a physical memory process is out.

I also suggested looking into the sli phenomenon for the electrical things that are happening around you.   It could be surges and brownouts  or you could be a SLIder.

Lots of research and medical/psychological testing is needed on your part to be sure of what it really is but it being soul memories isn't out of the question.
My Signature

#20 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:45 AM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 05 July 2016 - 10:21 AM, said:

Well my opinion is what I said before.   It could be a number of things,  implanted memory with some imposter syndrome,  soul memory,  delusions...

I do know your physical brain cannot possibly remember birth although I have memories that are independent of outside influence before the three or four years old that they say are our earliest conscious memories.   So it being a physical memory process is out.

I also suggested looking into the sli phenomenon for the electrical things that are happening around you.   It could be surges and brownouts  or you could be a SLIder.

Lots of research and medical/psychological testing is needed on your part to be sure of what it really is but it being soul memories isn't out of the question.

The electrical issues of the house were accounted for, in part by me [being the engineer of the home] but also in part by electricians who inspected the house. The lights of the house have their own RCD (Residual Current Device) as well as surge protectors. If there is a voltage or amperage spike the RCD trips out at about 30~ mA and the circuit is cut off to the ground. Now onto the topic of memory. I have a terrible, terrible[!] memory, which I'm not ashamed to admit to, but I did find it rather strange how these specific memories remained so vivid and consistent over time, considering if you gave me a map to memorize I could sit there for hours and only be able to recall 3% of it 5 minutes afterwards. The only blurry thing concerning the death memory/'memory' is that I recall hearing someone in the crowd shouting something before I dropped, but it was hazy so I wasn't sure what was said.

First we should ask ourselves, what is a soul, and how can it store some memories? If so, is the preceding theory compatible with the basis that a soul is suitable for memory storage? I recall reading some where that consciousness may have something to do with quantum mechanics, which some scientist dubbed the 'soul', let me find it.

In the case of soul memories, I guess this means ECT would be ineffective? I jest. :th_sarcastic_blum:

Ah..I have not heard of SLIders, care to inform me?

Edited by Ravenharp, 05 July 2016 - 10:56 AM.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com