• You cannot reply to this topic
60 replies to this topic

#21 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

Maybe you did make another account and can't remember ? :confused0068: These accounts sound too similar not to be the same person.  
It might get confusing if you have, maybe you need to stick to just the one account when talking about the same experience.

I find for myself, not to become obsessed with past lives. They are just that in the past nothing can change that outcome and to dwell in any past isn't good practice. There is too much good stuff to experience here in the present.

View Postfindingtheanswers, on 30 June 2016 - 08:59 AM, said:

From a super young age I remember being another person, and I quite vividly recall dying as well, then black... and then a deep red... I was there for a certain period of time and then I was suddenly disturbed. Yes I actually recalled my birth yet no one believes me because they told me that an infant's brain is not developed enough at that point to remember such things.. the early 1900s period resonates with me in a weird way. I'll get a weird, eerie feeling, kind of like nostalgia but with a slightly creepy feeling to it. when i was a toddler i drew highly detailed mechanical drawings yet nobody in my family taught me to draw them, and my other drawings were simple stickmen. i also have a weird birthmark on my neck where ''i '' felt the rope. when i was 4 or 5 i told my parents i missed my wife and shed be 110 years old now. when i said this i apparently said it in a proud way and then it went sad and i sad i missed her and missed when i was a man. i also do remember seeing visions of this wife, and she looked exactly how i ''remembered'' her, wearing the same white dress and she was sleeping at the side of my bed but quickly vanished..i also have this weird image in my head of what i 'really' look like. i also remembered having sexual feelings and even fetishes when i was 4 or 5 but i was also told this was impossible too because i began puberty at 12 and 4 and 5 year olds dont have sexual feelings.

i also notice lights flicker and burn out for no good reason and things randomly turn on but its only when I'm in the house. my room is especially bad. lights blow all the time and my phone could be charged fully, then it will tell me 'battery low'. I also brought two pairs of noise cancelling speakers which suddenly stopped working only a week after I got them. They were both different brands and from different stores. I'm on my computer a lot, I notice this happens with computers... one of my computers hard drive suddenly blew up, then the monitor short circuited. the computer prior to that got random blue screens and the one prior prior caught fire. My parents used to blame me for breaking them.

i'm not the type to believe in the paranormal, especially after the things people have called me, attention seeker, troll, deluded, schizophrenic, etc.

my room is always always cold, and I'm usually freezing to the point I'm shuddering and have goose bumps yet i ask if anyone else is cold and they say theyre not, it feels warm. sometimes i hear knocking in the wall near my computer is when I'm there and its 2-3 in the morning. i usually feel like i am being watched around this time as well, its an eerie feeling.. i didnt believe in ghosts so i said out loud to myself ''i'm just crazy. there's no one here.'' a few seconds after i said that I felt like someone was scratching my shoulder. I checked my shoulder as if to rub off an annoying bug tickling my shoulder but nothing was there.

The 'memories' influence me a lot, for example i feel attracted to old clothing, furniture. It feels familiar but in a really eerie way. I also have an actual phobia related to the death memory. i actually have trouble watching films set in the 1900-1920 era because the nostalgia feeling and the feeling of 'missing' makes me feel so uncomfortable....

Edited by klainey, 05 July 2016 - 06:48 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Pharmaceuticals, mechanical engineering, game design, writing

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:49 PM

Yessir, kind of embarrassing but I forgot the password to my account and to my email. :pinch: Either way I included much more detail on this thread, telling it  more properly, and feel less shy in discussing it. I've had experiences with precognitive dreams and I'll share those later on if y'all are interested. My cousin has experienced more...interesting things as well, which I am sort of jealous of.

Edited by Ravenharp, 05 July 2016 - 06:56 PM.

#23 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:33 PM

Yes, I am sure everyone is interested in anything you wish to share. As for precognitive dreams, they must be part and parcel of what every this thing is. I too have experienced these as well.

A good thing to do is keep a journal of your dreams it is interesting how much you forget over time. I usually will dream of some big event that happens the night before, so in the morning I will wake up to watch it unfold on the news (TV). I don't know why this happens or what I could do to change events. It is like we don't have an ethical right to change anything.
My Signature
Posted Image

#24 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:44 PM

View Postklainey, on 05 July 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

Yes, I am sure everyone is interested in anything you wish to share. As for precognitive dreams, they must be part and parcel of what every this thing is. I too have experienced these as well.

A good thing to do is keep a journal of your dreams it is interesting how much you forget over time. I usually will dream of some big event that happens the night before, so in the morning I will wake up to watch it unfold on the news (TV). I don't know why this happens or what I could do to change events. It is like we don't have an ethical right to change anything.

Interestingly I hardly ever dream. I'm unsure if this is an abnormality specific to me, but I'll dream roughly once a month. The event will usually have happened very shortly after the dream.

#25 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:51 PM

The hanging in itself was not performed correctly. My hands were cuffed and I was forced to stand on a table, not too large. I had a towel or something similar wrapped around my head so I was unable to see, followed by the noose being applied. I began to go into what felt like a daze. I felt as if my head were spinning. Just before the table was kicked over, I remember hearing one of the members of the mob yelling something, angrily, though it was hazy. The table was kicked over violently and I dropped, it was a short drop, mind you, so I felt my stomach go and then the feeling as if a truck had hit me in the chin. Sorry, I don't know what else to compare that feeling to, but it was forceful enough that I 'saw' stars for a second or two. I felt as if my spine was going to dislocate from my neck and my head. My head was jarred upwards by the knot, which in itself was very painful, I recall flailing about rather violently, and I was doing this even when I was passing out, and feeling my thoughts become hazy after the first minute or two. My last thoughts were of my life, my wife and mother. I felt a sense of defeat.

#26 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 01:42 PM

Do you have an idea of where the hanging happened?   I know some stuff (I'm a historian by education) and want to see something.

ETA : oh,  wait,  you said it.   Never mind.

Six stands for street light interference.   You can search it and millions of things will come up,  including from several years back in this forum.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#27 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 01:48 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 06 July 2016 - 01:42 PM, said:

Do you have an idea of where the hanging happened?   I know some stuff (I'm a historian by education) and want to see something.

ETA : oh,  wait,  you said it.   Never mind.

Six stands for street light interference.   You can search it and millions of things will come up,  including from several years back in this forum.

I only recall that it was a rural area perpendicular to a dirt/gravel road. The tree was large, bearing a thick bark and with a flattened bottom. There appeared to have been some sort of clearing that I was facing before I was blindfolded but besides from that I can't remember anything else concerning the area. The light was hurting my eyes. Street light interference, huh? I'll check it out! :blink: Perhaps our souls can occasionally interact with electronics? If ghosts can do such, why can't we.

Edited by Ravenharp, 06 July 2016 - 01:59 PM.

#28 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:10 PM

It's not so much our souls.   Some people have a strange magnetic/electric field (I know people who can make EMF meters go off)  and it interferes with electronics especially at times of strong emotion.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#29 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 July 2016 - 06:38 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 06 July 2016 - 04:10 PM, said:

It's not so much our souls.   Some people have a strange magnetic/electric field (I know people who can make EMF meters go off)  and it interferes with electronics especially at times of strong emotion.

That's true Tantric KittenGS, I know, that I tend to absorb static electricity and discharge it to objects and people. I'm constantly zapping my Mother. I don't mean to do it, but it just happens. I don't wear a battery operated watch, because the battery never lasts. I have the same problem with my Tracphone. I have to leave it off or I'll drain the battery. When I first got it, I left it on and the battery lasted for one day. Also, even when off, out of a fully charged battery, I'll get a single one minute call out of it and then the battery will die.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#30 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 06:55 PM

Yeah,  I'm not allowed to touch light switches when I'm angry after the incident where I walked through the house and blew every single light bulb in my path.
My Signature

#31 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 July 2016 - 07:02 PM

Yeah, I tend to blow them out, too, ticks my Mother out too no end. I'll go to turn it on and flash, pop! All I can say is, 'Oops, sorry.' She'll say, 'I just changed that!'
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#32 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:24 AM

Can't say it's happened to me! Interesting nontheless! ~

#33 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:40 PM

I have the problem of periodically  static zapping people and myself. I was worried there for a while about the spontaneous combustion thing :confused0068: but my light switches and globes are pretty safe :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

#34 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:55 PM

Yeah I've blown a few lights in my time too!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#35 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:58 AM

I'm wondering if anyone here has had experiences similar to mine? Sometimes I feel like a black sheep.

#36 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:53 PM

What physically or metaphorically ?  No, I can't say I have :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#37 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:11 AM

I haven't experienced any past life memories but you're certainly not alone. I listened to a podcast where someone recounted their WWII life where they were killed by a bookshelf that fell on them as a child...
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#38 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:33 AM

I haven't but I knew this one little kid who used to tell me all about his former life.   The information was very detailed (names,  dates,  describing job duties,  naming the company he worked for) and stable over time.  At first it was funny to hear a three year old talk about his wife,  Michelle,  but when it became clear he wasn't just making that stuff up it was fascinating.
My Signature

#39 Ravenharp

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:16 AM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 09 July 2016 - 07:33 AM, said:

I haven't but I knew this one little kid who used to tell me all about his former life.   The information was very detailed (names,  dates,  describing job duties,  naming the company he worked for) and stable over time.  At first it was funny to hear a three year old talk about his wife,  Michelle,  but when it became clear he wasn't just making that stuff up it was fascinating.

Consistency over time is a common factor. Do you know if he was able to track anyone down?

As for my memories, I remembered two names - Lucy, and Marian/Marian Jane as an 'imaginary' sister (who I later found was my sister). As for workplace I recall it was a four-storied factory that was longer than it was tall, had writing on the side, and smelled like wood on the inside.

Edited by Ravenharp, 09 July 2016 - 09:18 AM.

#40 spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:37 AM

That's freaky! Your account sounds pretty compelling. At least you have an opportunity to work through the trauma now.

I once went to a group 'past life regression' session conducted by a hypnotherapist because a friend invited me. I was skeptical of his techniques at first but they worked on me. I had a memory of being a German immigrant woman who lived on a homestead in the American Midwest and died in childbirth. I found the overall experience interesting but walked away feeling jarred/disturbed/saddened, with this weird lingering grief from seeing my children's faces for the last time. It was messed up! Such an interesting experience but I've had no desire to repeat it.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com