27 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:35 AM

What scares you the most?? An unexplained sound, touch or sight?

I am more scared when seeing or feeling something than when I hear something; what about you?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:52 AM

Sound is the worst for me! My Alexa does some weird stuff and that freaks me out!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#3 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:02 AM

I've heard people say their alexa just laughs sometimes. Thats scary!!

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:50 AM

I have been pretty lucky at least when I hear something there is nothing scary about the voice or the tone. Still happier to hear than see!
Posted Image

#5 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:58 PM

Definitely seeing something!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

Yes, I've heard that too! Thankfully Alexa hasn't just laughed at me yet!

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

I've never felt, heard or seen anything scarry BUT my echo dot has laughed for no reason, it's really not a scary laugh though it's just kind of odd when it's out of the blue in the middle of the night. Also the ring light came on so it's not like you are going to think it's some crazy woman that wants to kill you. I figure some programmer just wrote an Easter egg :yes:
- siguie -

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:38 AM

LOL has your echo dot ever laughed for a reason before :confused0068:  I had to google what an echo dot was :good:  I love chocolate :crazy:
Posted Image

#9 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:52 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 07 July 2018 - 01:38 AM, said:

LOL has your echo dot ever laughed for a reason before :confused0068:  I had to google what an echo dot was :good:  I love chocolate :crazy:

Um yeah a bunch of times :yes: Alexa has a couple of different laughs, presumably in addition to any language variations. Anywho Amazon screwed it up a few months ago by "fixing" the random laugh :sigh: Now if you ask her to laugh she says something  like "sure I can laugh" ... then does. Before she would just start laughing :yes:

Um great nice to know you like chocolate thanxz for sharing AND no you are not getting any siguie brand Mega AWESOME Grand Marnier truffles :bunny:
- siguie -

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:08 AM

Wow, technology today. :shocked:  Just send your recipe :New: I will make them ;)
Posted Image

#11 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:50 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 07 July 2018 - 03:08 AM, said:

Wow, technology today. :shocked:  Just send your recipe :New: I will make them ;)

Meh I just checked and now Alexa just goes "tee hee" so apparently Amazon made it even more lame :down:

Um yeah the recipes for "good" chocolate truffling is incredibly simple just chocolate, heavy cream, Grand Marnier, and a little cocoa powder for dusting. The trick is in choosing the right ingredients {because fat content is critical} and doing everything at the correct temperature. I have an inch thick marble "board" just for chocolating {and some fancy French stuff} AND you need to make sure and do it when the room is at the proper temp. Anywho I use Callebaut and generally use the 5kg block :yes:
- siguie -

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:37 PM

:New: technology.

I will give the truffle making a try, although, I might eat the chocolate before I get round to doing it ;)
Posted Image

#13 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:52 AM

Pics of the truffles please!!

#14 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:18 PM

Pooky makes truffles
Posted Image

#15 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:12 PM

On the paranormal note..I have had blasts of anger/ rage thrown @ me by spirit before that is pretty scary.  That fight or flight reaction.

Edited by daphnerose, 10 July 2018 - 05:12 PM.

#16 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:58 AM

Daphne, I'd love to hear more about those experiences, were you trying to remove them from a location?

#17 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:11 AM

Yes, I am sure we can all relate to the fight or flight scenarios. I too, would love to hear more about your experiences :yes:
Posted Image

#18 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:17 PM

I think I've posted about it before.  It was several years back.  I was working at a local gas station minute market.  There was a spirit of a man that hung out in the storage/cooler area.  I could always feel him in one area of the store only.  He liked to be back in a corner and did NOT like his space invaded.  So I just kept to myself and stayed as far away from him as possible.  It gives me goosebumps still to remember that guy.  One morning I was doing my usual routine making coffee morning prep stuff. It was probably about 4 and we weren't open so most the lights were off.  I had to get a few things from the walk in so I hopped in there and was grabbing a few things when all the sudden I felt this blast of energy racing towards me.  It was just anger and rage and get out of my space energy!  It literally just flew at me.  I don't know how I stayed calm but I stood my ground and said I know you want me out of here and I'll be gone in a minute back off.  I stood my ground and got out of there.  Didn't run tho.  Did not want that sucker to know I about peed myself!!!

#19 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:24 AM

View Postdaphnerose, on 13 July 2018 - 05:17 PM, said:

I think I've posted about it before.  It was several years back.  I was working at a local gas station minute market.  There was a spirit of a man that hung out in the storage/cooler area.  I could always feel him in one area of the store only.  He liked to be back in a corner and did NOT like his space invaded.  So I just kept to myself and stayed as far away from him as possible.  It gives me goosebumps still to remember that guy.  One morning I was doing my usual routine making coffee morning prep stuff. It was probably about 4 and we weren't open so most the lights were off.  I had to get a few things from the walk in so I hopped in there and was grabbing a few things when all the sudden I felt this blast of energy racing towards me.  It was just anger and rage and get out of my space energy!  It literally just flew at me.  I don't know how I stayed calm but I stood my ground and said I know you want me out of here and I'll be gone in a minute back off.  I stood my ground and got out of there.  Didn't run tho.  Did not want that sucker to know I about peed myself!!!

Wow that is scary and gave me goosebumps too
Posted Image

#20 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,355 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 05 July 2018 - 12:52 AM, said:

Sound is the worst for me! My Alexa does some weird stuff and that freaks me out!

View Postdaphnerose, on 05 July 2018 - 09:02 AM, said:

I've heard people say their alexa just laughs sometimes. Thats scary!!
My sisters Garmin GPS and her phone app would get snippy if you didn't follow the directions it gave. Even animals can frighten you. You should've heard the parrot my Brother used to have. It had the evilest laugh. At different times, it scared the bee-Jesus out my sister and me.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 14 July 2018 - 10:37 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users