• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CloseEncountersGuy

CloseEncountersGuy

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:13 AM

Way back around 2005 we were camping for a week high in the mountains and a bright ball of light kept slowly flying over us. One night all the animals in the area started hooting and howling, we all fell asleep and in the morning all the batteries were dead. I still wonder if we were abducted while sleeping

Then last year Leading up to July 17, 2017 i kept seeing balls of light flying over the city. I started flashing 3-1-4 (pi) with my light at them and then one night @ 3:37 am a giant bright light flew over the building next door right infront of me as i had a smoke. It was so close i could see a edges of whatever it was behind the light. Then a while later i was looking straight up and from behind me 3 balls of light in a blue bubble shield slowly flew over me.

it was the coolest night of my life and i’ll never forget. I have to look through my notes though to see if i wrote down the time of the second sighting.

then after a few months the sightings stopped completely and started seeing numbers and symbols in the clouds which made me wonder if aliens were doing it somehow or if there is a god that controls everything.

anyways thats my short story

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:39 AM

Welcome to the boards and thanks for sharing your encounter, it was interesting and who knows maybe the numbers and symbols are related  :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,027 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:44 AM

Welcome! I'm curious, where was it that this happened?

Not sure about the numbers/symbols thing, I kind of doubt they were projected in the clouds. It may have been projected to your mind, or something from your subconscious. Did the numbers and symbols mean anything to you?
Posted Image

#4 PIT leader

PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:47 AM

You should write down the numbers/symbols you see or even better, try to take a picture or video. I'd love to have a go at working out what they could mean as would most of us here.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#5 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:48 PM

I once started seeing numbers in the clouds. I wrote them down for a few days and then played the lottery with them. Sad that I didn't win anything. :confused: Was worth a try!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:50 PM

Weird about how numbers appear to be significant and we need to try and connect the dots to see what exactly is going on!
It's in the trees, it's coming!