Shadow Person On Staircase

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 CensoredForSafety

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,music,writing and anything creative.Psychology and quantum physics are cool too.

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:15 PM

It happened when I was a kid.I was around eight years old.Me and my friends were hanging out in our yard and we decided to go get a snack from my apartment.We entered the hallway( the hallway was long and had the door to my apartment at the end of it,and next to the door was a staircase to the second floor) and we saw a shadow of a person walking down the stairs.But there was no person to cast the shadow.I don't think I need to say that we freaked and ran out.

There were more weird things that happened in the hallway, the hallway actually became a place for ghost hunting (most of the hunts were successful),but they are stories for another day.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

Hello and welcome to the board.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is scary enough seeing these shadows beings as adults let alone as a child :confused0068: I would have been running the opposite way too :)
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

Interesting, my hall way seems to be a focal point of activity as well. I have seen a shadow, a ghost cat and the full bodied apparition of a women.

#4 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:43 PM

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for sharing.  Seems like the shadow person was just passing through.  Did you see more shadows in your apartment, or was it just that one instance?
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#5 jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:46 PM

View PostNightWalkerGStudy, on 30 August 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for sharing.  Seems like the shadow person was just passing through.  Did you see more shadows in your apartment, or was it just that one instance?
I see them on an infrequent basis. I have also witnessed orbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com