Old Lady Head!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 tonyay

tonyay

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:music, paranormal, traveling, horror movies, books, animals, environment;

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

you guys should give me your opinion about my other topic :/

#62 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

Wow Snowlord.. I really like that pic..

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#63 Gooz

Gooz

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE(Vlawde @ Jul 18 2008, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in one a few months ago. Even now, when I wake up in the morning, I am not sure if it was real or not.......
.....then I see the ring on my finger!

Oh...so that must be how I got these rings on my fingers too! I was wonderin'.... laugh.gif

All kidding aside, all very good points to ponder. And your rose is beautiful, Snowlord.

#64 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:16 PM

Thanks for the compliments.

#65 Kiwilady

Kiwilady

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:13 PM

I guess it comes down to the credibility of the photographer and the poster as to wether you believe this to be a photo ofghost or not.  

I personally beleive that Tonyay has posted this in good faith and is not (either deliberately or accidentally) trying to pull the wool over our eyes.  However I have to question the credibility of the person who took the photograph and supplied the story to Tonyay.  There are too many questions about the photo for me to seriously consider the possibility that the pic may have an apparition in it.  I have difficulty believing that anyone would allow photos of an unmade bed to be included in advertising a home for sale or that any realtor would take a photo like that in order to entice customers! Because of this I have to consider that the person who took the photo is either mistaken or misleading with the story that goes with it.

Thanks for sharing though Tonyay.

Kiwilady Kiwilady

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul

http://hauntedauckland.com

#66 puckerpuss

puckerpuss

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

WOW! This is a cool picture! A testament to how good it is, is the debate that it has sparked, LOL!

I think that the head is not in a doorway. I think that it's a dresser mirror made from the same dark wood as the dresser. If I were in the debunking mood I might suggest that the face was a photograph that had been stuck in the corner of the mirror. It could be that but I don't think so. If it was a picture it would have to be a huge blowup of a face.

I think it's a great picture and a terrific mystery. I love it.

#67 Spirit_Ewe

Spirit_Ewe

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:I have a huge amount of interests, I work part time and have a lot of time to persue them. I am also studying psychology part time, hoping to get into criminology.Reading and travel are my two most time consuming past times. I read a lot about criminal behaviour, the unexplained, paranormal phenomina and the natural world. I have also travelled all over my country, which I love and never get tired of seeing.Later this year I am marrying the love of my life, whom I met on an online web site :)

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

Had to giggle and agree with what Vlawde said:  It IS a crud pic for a real estate agent to be using to try to sell anything.....and we have to remember 'SELL' is the key word there - his story could be just all spin.

Personally, I think its a fleshie (probably taken by a grandchild of about 5 fiddling with Grammas new camera lol)

Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life.

John Muir

#68 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 01:32 AM

Posted Image

Still interesting today as it was back in 2008, and, I have not seen it before so thought I would bump it up :D

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#69 kevinscan

kevinscan

Incubus

• GS Member
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 10 October 2020 - 01:37 PM

Could it be a short woman (blue) coming through a door (yellow) and  she is partially hidden behind a set of draws.(green)
Posted Image

Edited by kevinscan, 10 October 2020 - 01:41 PM.

Posted Image

"Normal is an illusion.
What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly"

Charles Addams

#70 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • 998 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 11:35 PM

View Postkevinscan, on 10 October 2020 - 01:37 PM, said:

Could it be a short woman (blue) coming through a door (yellow) and  she is partially hidden behind a set of draws.(green)
Posted Image

I even see her hand and a part of her body. I'll try making the photo bigger...
Posted Image

Edited by SpukiKitty, 09 November 2021 - 11:37 PM.

#71 kevinscan

kevinscan

Incubus

• GS Member
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 09 November 2021 - 11:57 PM

Thank you, that looks better.
We can see what's going on in the photo now, I still think it maybe a short woman entering through the door.
Posted Image

"Normal is an illusion.
What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly"

Charles Addams

#72 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • 998 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 09:36 PM

View Postkevinscan, on 09 November 2021 - 11:57 PM, said:

Thank you, that looks better.
We can see what's going on in the photo now, I still think it maybe a short woman entering through the door.

Agreed.