46 replies to this topic

#21 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:44 PM

So, now that they have all of this evidence what is their next step? Can they rid your home of the entities that are plaguing you? Have they determined if it's demons (like you once thought), related to the Native Americans on your land (like you once believed) or a poltergeist? How long before you start bad mouthing these guys? I recall you praising Ghost Adventures at first but now all I hear is negativity about them from you.  Also, when is their TV/YouTube show coming out?  I mean, I doubt these guys travelled to the US to just record this stuff... There's got to be something else in the works.

#22 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,064 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:30 PM

According to what I found, they are making a documentary, so they are trying to make money off this. I also found this URL, there are 2 videos about this whole deal, one has the disclaimer stating, in effect, that most evidence would be revealed in the forthcoming documentary                             http://ghostwatch.ne...i-paranormal-uk
Posted Image

#23 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,485 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:04 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 11 February 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

According to what I found, they are making a documentary, so they are trying to make money off this. I also found this URL, there are 2 videos about this whole deal, one has the disclaimer stating, in effect, that most evidence would be revealed in the forthcoming documentary http://ghostwatch.ne...i-paranormal-uk

Good find, Vlawde!

That should be an interesting documentary.
Posted Image

#24 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:27 PM

Okay.... thanks MacQdor, looking forward to whatever is shared.

Fr. Roy? .........A priest in the Catholic church?

#25 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:36 PM

This is starting to move with another motivation in the workings. I've yet to see any evidence but with a significant amount of hype and when asked I get a speech worthy of a political campaign. Something doesn't seem right but it isn't paranormal.

#26 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

Is it a bad thing if they are working on a documentary? I mean, does that automatically discredit them and this investigation??
If I was working on a documentary, I would be busting my butt to do as many higher profile investigations as possible. Just saying.

#27 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:30 PM

So, now that they have all of this evidence what is their next step? Can they rid your home of the entities that are plaguing you?

Next steps with S.E.P (Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology) is going after the why?  Why is this house so active?  Why was it so active? The statements from neighbors, previous tenants, Fr. Roy and others hint that this area use to be Native American land.  That claim has been made over and over so myself AND S.E.P  have requests pending with the county and state offices for land records dating back to the 1800's. Was there a Native American population be it BIG or small that once existed here and through relocation, massacre, or famine (small pox) could that be the reason for the activity. There are pros and cons with that theory. But it needs to be looked at and ruled out as a possible root cause. The other next steps include combing more through the existing data already captured.  This house based on the data S.E.P compiled happens in only 13% of residential/intelligent hauntings.  When I say 13% I mean purposely elusive intelligent haunting.  Steve and Don observed an entity or entities if you will purposely manipulating cameras, purposely stating in EVP its dislike for cameras and observed on more than one occasion the beings inquisitiveness with technology.   3rd. Whats with the accents or lisps in some of the EVP'S.   4th sharing their findings with the science and paranormal community. As others might advance their research, advance the discussion of the paranormal. assist in answering the question of can science and the paranormal emerge as one to perhaps conclude - spirits for lack of a better word are real and are among us entirely. Those are just a few of this next steps taking place.

Have they determined if it's demons (like you once thought), related to the Native Americans on your land (like you once believed) or a poltergeist?

Steve and Don can find no evidence of a demonic haunting.  There is hint that some of the events of this home could be tied to Native American history. That theory is being investigated. The jury is still out on that one.  Records, photo's, land history files, and etc are pending.  Steve and Don can find no record of this being a Poltergeist haunting either.  Now thats not to say there never was one. Keep in mind and I agree with their opinion about this. They can only make determinations about events they've experienced. Events they've witnessed. Its quite possible and this is me admitting 100% whole heartedly that steps taken by ME to remove the entity's from my house played a major role in things escalating.  They say knowledge is power well with spirits lack of knowledge can get you in trouble. Sage, IR cams and just out right "Get the heck out of my House" could quite possibly played a role in making matters worse.  Keep in mind the house is still active. Its not violent active. Hasn't been violent in over a year. I attribute that to several things:  one being less antagonizing from me and from future tenants.

How long before you start bad mouthing these guys? I recall you praising Ghost Adventures at first but now all I hear is negativity about them from you.  Also, when is their TV/YouTube show coming out?

This link will answer that question:
http://supernaturalm...th-keith-linder

Also, when is their TV/YouTube show coming out?  I mean, I doubt these guys travelled to the US to just record this stuff... There's got to be something else in the works.

The trip to Seattle would be S.E.P first visit to the states. That right there says a lot. As Steve has said previously they mainly deal with haunting's such as Gov't land. Gov't infrastructure and etc. There investigations and by their I mean S.E.P's go all over the world.  What interested them about this case was the 1).  claims made 2.) frequency of the events happenings 3.) And the ill-manner of which Tina and I were treated.  Some may disagree. Trust me you're in the minority if you do.  And lastly if the claims are true then there's enough information here to advance the study and research i.e. advance the dialogue of Paranormal Phenomena.  That's their charter as an organization.

Contrary to popular opinion people and by people I mean a group such as S.E.P and even the other teams investigating the house (within the US) post GA. There are people out their who have a sincere interests in helping people. There are real people out there that have empathy and go out their way to assist and help people.  S.E.P ( their whole 600 members ) I put in that category. I said it once and I'll say it again. If I could knight them I would. If I could knight Fr. Roy, Spokane Haunts, No Bull, BUMPS, and many others who came and assisted post GA and those who came and assisted before GA. that stood by us - I would knight ALL OF THEM if I could.

Subtle aspersions and innuendos not-withstanding by some here.  THESE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. GOD SENDS. ANSWERS TO PRAYERS!

a documentary is in the works 1-3 hrs in length. TBD (to be determined)*  That covers the overall S.E.P process. Beginning with me contacting them last fall.

Posted Image
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#28 dash

dash

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:30 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 11 February 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

Okay.... thanks MacQdor, looking forward to whatever is shared.

Fr. Roy? .........A priest in the Catholic church?

No Jim the priest wasn't a catholic. :no:

Mac old mate i don't know how u request the case # have you a link to it ?  What is the importance or relevance of the picture u posted is there something in particular u want us to notice, or is it just to show there was an investigation?  to me it seems distracting was it a magazine one of the investigators liked to read?

#29 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:48 AM

I believe S.E.P has a contact us link or box on their page.  It's how I reached them months ago.

Correct Fr. Roy performed the exorcism of the home. Last summer.  

Pic is of S.E.P called a rig.  Exact # I forgot.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#30 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 02:02 PM

Here's an interview at the house by the S.E.P. investigators. Interesting stuff.  :)

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Posted Image

#31 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

Wow very cool! :yes: There's also a newer short vid {6min) that contains some of the same material BUT has some more EVPs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lXvS465MbY

Heya MacQ I'm really glad you got these guys helping you and GF :yes: though I still think you should MOVE  ;)
- siguie -

#32 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:33 PM

Cool... thanks, Siguie  :)

#33 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:45 PM

Thanks Siguie

It was a long road too get here. There help, and others (in the US) as well.

Like Jim Harold and Steve Mera said ......the end of the beginning is over. Now  the what and the why.

More to share and provide soon.

including a web site where EVERYTHING/ EVERYTHING will be uploaded.

#34 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:17 PM

I just got confirmation the report I get and will share. Shared in multiple places mind you will be

The final report will be document with

1.mp3 files, photos,
2.videos etc.
3. Notes, articles and analysis of all materials supporting the conclusion of LIH type environment

a similar packet of said info will be sent to various news, newspaper , magazine and scientific houses that are receptive to this subject matter

When I have it, you will have it too.

Thanks
Keith

#35 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Cool... thanks Keith

#36 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

The Scientific Establish of Parapsychology has received just about all the information its going to receive from both city, county and State of Washington.  Records and documentation extend just to 1971.  I'm sharing a percentage of the information they got. My individual requests with the city are still pending and I have a sit down with a few individuals who by living in the area 80 yrs may be able to shed some verbal knowledge about the land underneath and near the house.  The pic above is a pic of a log cabin like structure that existed exactly where I now live give or take a few feet (of course)  

(BIRD EYE VIEW)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Tidbits

Like now and more so then the house is built on or very near wetlands. A creek runs directly behind the home now. The wetland is sectioned and protected structure.  4.2 acres out of the 11.4 acre land( cabin land ) is wetland. The  3 section cabin sits on about or near half of wetland. Easement no road to the home structure.

I'm not understanding the write up here?
Posted Image

The owner of this property is the son of an English settler who pretty much brought up, cultivated most of the immediate land area, vast amount of acres in and around the neighborhood.  His last name Kennard is on many roads, streets, apartment units and gas stations. Even today.  

I do know a lot of the EVP's captured by S.E.P came with accents i.e. Irish accent.  The father was from England, his wife?  trying to find out now.  Gosh I hope she's Irish.

http://snocohistory...._corner_bothell
[Alfred Kennard cleared the land, at what is known as Kennard’s Corner, to establish a large dairy farm. Kennard was born in England on October 22, 1873. His father, Richard Kennard, died in England and his mother, Mary, brought her eight children to the US, when Alfred was 19. After living in Oregon for a few years, Mary returned to England with two of her children. Instead, Alfred worked in Pennsylvania for a year before moving to Portland. He arrived in Bothell by 1910 when he bought the land that became his namesake. He cleared the land and built one of the best farms of the time according to William Whitfield’s History of Snohomish County, Washington. Kennard married Myrtle J. Knowles and they had seven children— Frederick, Robert, John, Edward, Ruth, Richard, and Jane. Kennard was also a member of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows.]

#37 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 10:48 PM

Interesting stuff, Keith... glad to know things are progressing!

#38 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:16 PM

Emails and conference calls are happening daily.  The initial report is nearing completion.  More releases coming soon.

http://www.americas-...-haunted-radio/

some updates can be found here (link above).

Edited by MacQdor, 17 March 2016 - 08:17 PM.

#39 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:50 PM

Cool.... thanks, MacQdor.  :)

#40 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image
OK a lot of updates. Almost don't know where really to start.   Ladies and Gentlemen meet Rich. Rich is a man with wife and daughter who lives a few houses down from me. Rich came of our issue last year when GA visited the house. Rich by hobby is a video enthusiast and on the side conducts his own paranormal investigations.   I've kept him up to date and he's shown a real sincere interests in the case.  Suffice to say he wasn't always a believer in malevolent hauntings or the vast characteristics I should say.  Unable to make it when S.E.P was in town I invited Rich over to assist me in 1:1 post investigations.  The video below is a capture of an investigation Rich, and I did two weeks or so after Steve and Don left.

Ghosts of Bothell
by Rich

https://app.box.com/...bszl3tpqmbto0lq

If anyone wants the long un-edited version of the EVP'S and the Trip Wire alarms going off let me know.  Aside from being shortened this video has not been tampered with.  The detailed spread sheet i.e. report I've included as well.(see low). Un-edited version shows us setting up trip wire and false positive counter measures.

" I am confident that there is something paranormal going on in Keith's house. Sure, I didn't capture apparition drawing symbols on the wall, kitchen drawers opening on their own, candle sticks crashing into the wall or Bibles and posters bursting into flames. Now those would be really cool to see and capture on video to make the skeptical side of me become more convinced that this is a "demon" situation. Right now, I think there is a paranormal presence there that is bothering Keith.
What is this spirit's (or spirits) goal? I am not sure. All I know is that there's activity there that needs to be explored a bit more so we can hopefully find out its origin and purpose."
~ Rich

report/evidence sheet
https://app.box.com/...9ealkjrb9br755t

Edited by MacQdor, 10 April 2016 - 01:16 PM.