#1 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:53 AM

As in... nothing.

I've been having strange sounds, seeing things out of the corner of my eye. Even my husband said he saw a shadow man standing by the end of the couch late at night a couple months ago.

My grandmother died three weeks ago and it's been incredibly painful.

But all the ghostly stuff has outright stopped. Completely. No more doors opening and closing, no sounds of crunching under feet, no sounds of scratching under the bed or in the walls, no feelings that someone just sat on the bed, nothing out of the corner of my eye.

Somehow this seems just as creepy as when all that stuff was happening. It makes me feel like something is on the way to a big blow out.

The only thing I can think of is that it was mum here doing that stuff and gramma came and got her after gramma died so now it's stopped.

One of those two reasons.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:29 AM

Sorry for your loss, Maybe your Grandmother has made things more peaceful for you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear you lost your Grandma. I also think, your Grandma quieted things down. She may be trying to make things easier for you to cope, by not allowing all the paranormal shenanigans to go on.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

I'd love to think that. I know I had a dream about her a couple days ago. We sat down and had dinner together. And it was just like normal. No mention of her dying or anything, we just chatted about every day stuff and say and ate. I wasn't even upset when I woke up but I haven't cried since. It's almost like she came to say goodbye.

#5 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 02:21 PM

Sounds like it to me!