• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Willow_DarkHalf

Willow_DarkHalf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:08 PM

So I've lived in my home for 4 years now, when my best friend was over two years ago we played Ouija. We still have the pentagram in my basement. ever since strange things would happen. I've been held down in my sleep, choked, and awoken with bruises all over my body. y family and I have taken to naming it, "Jeffery". He follows me everywhere around my home. Whenever my boyfriend enters my home he gets bloody noses that wont stop until he leaves my home... I don't know what to do. I've tried ritual after ritual and he keeps coming back. I want my love safe when he comes over and "Jeffery" has a horrid temper. I've even tried Exorcising it! Myself being an exorcist trained by a catholic priest. Someone help! :cwy:

#2 Creepy Mawile

Creepy Mawile

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:18 AM

You should know more than me about demons, if you are a trained exorcist. But if you want it out of your life, you should maybe stop referring to it by name, dont acknowledge it at all and get someone else to help you get rid of it. Because maybe it doesn't take you seriously enough...?

I hope someone else can give you their opinion on it as well.

#3 PIT leader

PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:19 AM

Try this banishing ritual, especially if you used a pentagram to summon entities in the first place;

https://en.wikipedia...f_the_pentagram
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,050 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:04 AM

Welcome to the forums! I do have to agree with the above though, a Bona Fide trained exorcist would not have gotten themselves in this situation to begin with, and regardless, be able to handle the situation.
Posted Image

#5 Willow_DarkHalf

Willow_DarkHalf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:10 PM

This was before I had gotten into exorcisms and I wasnt christian. I probably should have mentioned it before hand. but i do thank you for the help, hopefully it will work.

#6 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:17 PM

Not sure I understand. The event you are now experiencing happened before you were trained in exorcism?
But yes as mentioned, please don't enable it by naming it or acknowledging it.
And since you are christian, use that power for your benefit and live accordingly. ;)

#7 Willow_DarkHalf

Willow_DarkHalf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:35 AM

So I would formally like to apologize for my brother. No, I am not an exorcist. This would be why you dont leave things up... :wallbash: .He did this type of thing on my facebook. I'm actually 14 years old and am super into the paranormal. yes My home does have some paranormal activity but its nothing I cant handle. thanks to those who replied, despite it being my 12 year old brother on my account. Thanks for the help and welcomes, -Willow.

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:11 PM

Thanks Willow, we were starting to wonder about you. You might want to change your password.

#9 Willow_DarkHalf

Willow_DarkHalf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:09 PM

I have. Thank you. Yes we do have a ghostly visitor. I do not believe "he" is evil. he is more a member of the family.

#10 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,050 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:32 PM

So I guess the topic title is still accurate...the "demon" is your 12 year old brother! ;)
Posted Image

#11 Willow_DarkHalf

Willow_DarkHalf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:06 PM

I'm not the only one who sees it! :D  Well thank you for the welcome, although....it was unexpected. My first post was supposed to be a sort of hello from snowy Michigan!

#12 Willow_DarkHalf

Willow_DarkHalf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:32 PM

I do Have a question. Above my Icon it says False Positive. Forgive me for seeming a bit ignorant, But what does it mean? Above Yours it says Board manager. Is it A Rank like on the Creepypasta.org website?

#13 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,050 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

The title above your icon changed dependent on your post count.  As for mine....let's just say I'm special! :D
Posted Image

#14 Willow_DarkHalf

Willow_DarkHalf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

Thank you. I really enjoy this website. I think your video attachment is awesome. Paranormal activity 4 has to be my favorite out if the 6. I own 1-4. I always wondered how they got her to lift like that...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: demon, paranormal activity