True Accounts From Ohio Wanted

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stride

Stride

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Photography (Actually, more than an interest, I'm a professional), Producing Video/DVDs (A side job), Music (Really into Dream Theater), Movies (Horror)

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:21 AM

My friend and I started an independent production company about 3 years ago. Basically we've done some documentary style video production for local groups, and a few live event productions. We are looking at putting together a dvd with true accounts of the paranormal in Ohio. It would be in the spirit of the "A Haunting" series on Discovery channel.

We're looking at covering well known things like Mansfield, but we'd also like to cover more personal stories to maybe better connect with viewers. If you have a story to share that you feel would make a compelling video, and if you, or those involved might be willing to make an appearance, interview style, in our production, I would love to hear from you. What will happen with this dvd is unknown right now. This is just my passion and it may just end up in my hands and yours. If there's enough interest, maybe more.

So, anyone from Ohio or has stories from Ohio, I'd love to hear from you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users