Dimensions And Doppelgangers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • 4,917 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 25 November 2022 - 06:34 PM

When it comes to Doppelgangers, are they part of our own dimension, or a "bleed-over" from a separate dimension?

Say you are walking down the street with a friend one day and you see someone run in front of you and across your path.  You notice it was your friend.  But they are right beside you.  You ask them if they saw what you saw and they say they didn't see a thing...  But how?  You saw an unmistakable clone of your friend in front of you, and they were walking right beside you at the same time.  I know of two different people who have had experiences very similar to this.  Could this type of "doppelganger" be some sort of vision, residual energy from the past, or maybe a visitor from another dimension?

I had an instance around 12 years ago at my Grandma's house.  We had a Jack-Russell-Dachshund mix named Ginger.  She was playing with her favorite ball in the living room while my dad, grandma, and I were in the kitchen.  I then went out to throw the ball around for Ginger and I saw her in the middle of the living room.  I then heard a noise over near the front door and saw her again, the view of her partially blocked by the arm of a chair.  I then looked back by where I originally thought I saw her and nothing was there.  Oddly enough, when I first saw her in the middle of the living room, she was sitting as still as stone and had no ball around her.  What makes this really strange is that the collar this "clone" of Ginger was wearing did not match any we ever bought for her.

So the question is...  What exactly are we working with if we have a vision while we are wide awake?  Do we have people and animals from other dimensions that are unknowingly traveling to our dimension?  Or are they knowingly projecting themselves to our dimension?

Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated :)
Posted Image

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 08:09 PM

It is food for thought and I am not sure what they are, but have had my own experience  and it is startling when you do see something that strange. I haven't been told anything from the otherside  but my thought are two they are from the person projecting themselves either in this dimension or from another. Or it is from a spirit giving you an experience of something less threatening as in your case, the vision of your beloved dog Ginger.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • 4,917 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 29 November 2022 - 12:57 PM

That's what's so weird about it...  I have no idea what the message was or what a doppelganger (if it was one) in this case is supposed to signify.  Since the collar on the "vision" or "doppelganger" of Ginger was not one that she ever wore in her life, I wonder if it could have been a brother or sister of her's that passed on and just came to visit briefly.  Who knows?  :)

This is one of my favorite subjects.  If anyone would like to chime in, please don't hesitate.
Posted Image

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 03:42 AM

Yeah it is mind boggling!

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • 4,917 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 05:50 PM

I would like to add astral projection to this conversation...  That can be in the same subject as dimensions, in my opinion.

I remember reading a story online a while back about a family who had separated.  The father and son had moved about 1000 miles away and left the mother and daughter.  

Apparently, one day the mother and daughter were both home watching TV and saw the brother standing in the doorway of their kitchen.  Once they turned to look at him, they noticed he had a distant look on his face.  He then turned around and walked away.  They searched the house and never found him.  They then called the dad and he said there was no way they could have seen him in their house because they were both together, getting ready to go fishing.  The dad even had the son talk to them on the phone for a couple minutes.

I know it's hard to come to a conclusion without knowing all of the circumstances, but could this have been the son performing an astral projection?  Or could it have been a doppelganger?  

What are your thoughts?
Posted Image

#6 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,240 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 13 December 2022 - 09:21 AM

3 of my sisters and I were having dinner in Oregon close to 20 years ago.  One of my sisters saw a woman walk into the place who was the exact spitting image of our mother.  With one small difference.  That woman looked like our mom when she was 10-15 years younger.  We all couldn't stop staring at her.  The woman had noticed us looking and staring.  One of my sisters had to go apologize to the woman for the staring and explained why.  The woman felt better after hearing the explanation.  The height (mom was short 4'11"), the hair color and style, everything was like it she was cut from the same mold.  Mt sisters and I still talk about it.

The funny part of it.  The other people who were with that woman were her adult children.  My sister who talked to the woman told us this.  The same sister says "odd that none of her kids look anything like us".  I could help but say "Do you think she married someone who looked exactly like our dad???"  we all had a big laugh at that.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • 4,917 posts

Posted 13 December 2022 - 09:58 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 13 December 2022 - 09:21 AM, said:

3 of my sisters and I were having dinner in Oregon close to 20 years ago.  One of my sisters saw a woman walk into the place who was the exact spitting image of our mother.  With one small difference.  That woman looked like our mom when she was 10-15 years younger.  We all couldn't stop staring at her.  The woman had noticed us looking and staring.  One of my sisters had to go apologize to the woman for the staring and explained why.  The woman felt better after hearing the explanation.  The height (mom was short 4'11"), the hair color and style, everything was like it she was cut from the same mold.  Mt sisters and I still talk about it.

The funny part of it.  The other people who were with that woman were her adult children.  My sister who talked to the woman told us this.  The same sister says "odd that none of her kids look anything like us".  I could help but say "Do you think she married someone who looked exactly like our dad???"  we all had a big laugh at that.

Love that story, Lou.  Weird how we see people who look like our relatives.  That lady probably had many people say the same thing to her.  Some people just have that "face" that looks like many other people.

I was at Walmart a few days ago and saw a man who was a spitting image of a guy I used to work with.  Only difference was he was slightly shorter and his hair was more gray (the guy I worked with had more of a salt and pepper color in his hair).  I asked the gentleman if he was related to the guy I worked with and he said no.  He then said that he got asked a few weeks ago if he was related to someone else with the same last name of the guy I worked with.  I bet this gentleman was either adopted or a distant cousin of someone in the family.  Very interesting.
Posted Image