• 6,429 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:07 AM

Things have been quiet at my place too!

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#42 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,138 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 12 May 2021 - 04:03 AM

I need to keep my mouth shut....or my posts shut.  :-)   new update.

Went to be bed last night and was laying there for not even 1 minute.  I was not drifting off to sleep.  I heard the voice again.  It was a woman's voice and it said only one word.  "hey".  I heard it well enough and it actually sounded like my wife.  It sounded so much like her that I thought that my wife came into the bedroom (without me hearing her open the door)  and said hey to see if i was still awake.  I even moved the covers out of my view of the door and picked my head up to look that direction.  My wife was in the living room and she was mad at my daughter so I know she wasn't talking to her or anyone else.  I listened for awhile and never heard anything else.

Wish i would have had my phone in there last night when this happened.  I had an old phone that I was going to keep in there to scan.  It is dead.  wont charge or turn on.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#43 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 06:57 AM

Interesting update, thanks for sharing. It is still quiet here.

Posted Image

#44 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,138 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:32 AM

Found out where the voice came from.  .....my daughter.  My grand daughters room is directly above ours.  My daughter has been laying down with her daughter to help her try to go to sleep.  I heard the "hey" again last night.  Followed up with a "if you dont lay back down, I will leave you alone in your room".  It was so clear that I would have thought it was in my room.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#45 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,894 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 18 May 2021 - 11:10 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 18 May 2021 - 04:32 AM, said:

Found out where the voice came from.  .....my daughter.  My grand daughters room is directly above ours.  My daughter has been laying down with her daughter to help her try to go to sleep.  I heard the "hey" again last night.  Followed up with a "if you dont lay back down, I will leave you alone in your room".  It was so clear that I would have thought it was in my room.

Appreciate your update Lou. Unfortunately when you live in a dwelling with multiple people, there's always a chance hearing unworldly voices later to be proven otherwise. Sound also has an unusual way of traveling and more often than not, voice reflection can't be trusted with the ears. Once I started using phantom powered microphones, it became a slippery slope attempting to identify where and what was speaking simply because of the microphone sensitivity..

I recall you mentioning at one time where your spouse had issue with audio recording in the house. I'm unsure if that rule is still enforced, but if I were you, I would only record when no one else is in the house but yourself. In your situation, that will be the only way you can feel a sense confidence with identification.

Edited by EVP, 18 May 2021 - 11:11 AM.

Posted Image

#46 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 05:10 AM

Lol sounds like me when I tried to get my kids to sleep! I can't tell you how many times I woke after trying to get them to sleep to find them playing :headlbash:  Little :devil: s

Posted Image

#47 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,138 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 01:36 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 19 May 2021 - 05:10 AM, said:

Lol sounds like me when I tried to get my kids to sleep! I can't tell you how many times I woke after trying to get them to sleep to find them playing :headlbash:  Little :devil: s

I remember yelling at my kids when they were young...  "Dont make me come in there"  "If I get up i will bust some butts".  "If you are not in bed in one minute..." lol
Life is short, enjoy it!

#48 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 03:44 AM

LOL, I remember our friend tell his kids to go to bed. He pick up a piece of architrave as he said,"If you don't go to bed I will smack you with this"! Doing a double take at the wood he see a nail sticking out of it "And it will make you bleed"! We all broke out laughing as the kids raced off screaming!

Posted Image