• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,646 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 05 June 2016 - 07:40 PM

Well, you never know.... have to rule it out, right?  :whistling:
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 05 June 2016 - 03:58 PM, said:

That would be great.... thanks Hudds!
Resident of: 108 Ocean Ave, Amityville, NY 11701 / Suffolk County

Jim, unfortunately, I didn't have much time to do a deep in depth search, but I may dig a little deeper during this week in case I find some more info.

Vlawde and MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe search results are correct, and I would like to add some information which perhaps be somewhat helpful regarding David D'Antonio's health.
I found of a testimony of Caroline D'Antonio for home care services at HomeComfortAssistance.

“I was recommended To Billy of Home Comfort Assistance on Wednesday August 6,2014 by a good Friend.My Husband was bedridden and critically ill at home.I already had bad experiences with two other Home Care Agency’s. My Husband’s Health was going from bad to worse and taking a toll on me as his primary caregiver. My Husband was rail thin weighing 98lbs and was very weak. Billy came to my Home to butts the situation. He reassured me that under his oversight the situation would drastically change with a new plan of action.Within days,I had two of the most caring,knowledgeable Home Health Aides at the ready.Together with Home Comfort Assistance Inc. and my Husbands Doctors the unimaginable began to happen.Everyday he seemed to be eating more and gaining weight at a slow pace. Our Aides started to get him out of the Hospital Bed for short periods of time.A few weeks later they would take walks around the house,while standing by his side.Soon after, the Hospital bed was history and Dave was able to rid himself of all Home Medical Devices and live a normal life. Dave now weighs 126 lbs and eliminated the pain medication and is a full functioning senior.This is nothing short of a Miracle.A planned move from our home to another still took place although a little delayed. Our Home Health Aides were instrumental in the move and was a seamless transition. Dave now leads a good quality of life and participates in many social functions outside his new home with the help of his aides.I would highly recommend Billy Alba and his Company Home Comfort Assistance Inc. Billy and his Home Health Aides are real life changers.”

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 05 June 2016 - 07:40 PM, said:

Well, you never know.... have to rule it out, right?  :whistling:
That's right Jim, who knows, he may have been pushed down the stairs, which possibly could had worsened his condition. ;) just kidding, as I doubt that actually happened.

Edited by Hudds, 06 June 2016 - 02:00 PM.

#23 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 04:03 PM

I was wondering about that. Why he was only list at the house from Sept. 2010 - Dec. 2014.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,646 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 04:20 PM

Thanks Hudds.

Apparently he had a relapse that took his life in 2015.
And I guess they bought the Condominium when he was doing so poorly in 2014, with the first bad phase of heath issues.

I wish I was the caregiver back then and walking David D'Antonio around the Amityville Horror House! I would have been watching closely at every turn and studying every shadow. ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#25 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:39 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 06 June 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

Apparently he had a relapse that took his life in 2015.
And I guess they bought the Condominium when he was doing so poorly in 2014, with the first bad phase of heath issues.
That's quite right, and your guess could well be the case.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 06 June 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

I wish I was the caregiver back then and walking David D'Antonio around the Amityville Horror House! I would have been watching closely at every turn and studying every shadow. ;)
I also wish you were his carer back then, as you could had reported back to us of all your finding (if any of course), and shared any possible evidence. :)

Edited by Hudds, 08 June 2016 - 12:52 PM.

#26 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:09 AM

I'm reminded of something that Sir Alfred Hitchcock said in regard to another infamous house.

"I think we can go inside because the place is up for sale, although I don't know who's going to buy it now."

#27 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:08 AM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 16 June 2016 - 12:09 AM, said:

I'm reminded of something that Sir Alfred Hitchcock said in regard to another infamous house.

"I think we can go inside because the place is up for sale, although I don't know who's going to buy it now."

Quite a appropriate quote, and one does wonder "who is going to buy the place now"?.

Edited by Hudds, 17 June 2016 - 09:10 AM.

#28 Celiece

Celiece

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Photoshop, Wrestling with Fish.

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:33 PM

Only $850,000? that's not much considering it comes with a Dishwasher pre-installed!, and i believe it's about time ghoststudy gets its own office, Let's cash in together!

I start with 22,99€ which is... like 25USD?

Edited by Celiece, 27 June 2016 - 12:34 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users