• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WPInvestigationTeam

WPInvestigationTeam

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

Hey all, we have decided to do monthly EVP Compilations, so we have started with March 2013.

Interested in the Paranormal? Visit our Youtube page to watch our EVP videos at http://www.youtube.c...vestigationteam

#2 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

just a few questions...I'm still learning investigations..why is it black with no evidence where u are? I'm not saying you're fake yet it sounds more like wind to me. can u help me understand you're standings for my learning ...ty!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#3 WPInvestigationTeam

WPInvestigationTeam

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:35 AM

View Postbree2981, on 02 April 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

just a few questions...I'm still learning investigations..why is it black with no evidence where u are? I'm not saying you're fake yet it sounds more like wind to me. can u help me understand you're standings for my learning ...ty!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! The reason why it is all black is because it is better this way for you guys to see the writing, we can assure you that we was the only people in the cemetery at the time and there was only very slight wind, we have bought a new device called the K-II meter which detects emf fields which apparently spirits produced, so we will use that as visual "evidence" We don't see any point in faking things, what would we really gain? what you hear or see from our videos are original and non edited (apart from audio amplification and text ) But thank you for having interest in our findings, we wish you luck on your investigations.
Interested in the Paranormal? Visit our Youtube page to watch our EVP videos at http://www.youtube.c...vestigationteam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evp, paranormal, ghosts, investigation, graveyard, electronic voice phenomenon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users