15 replies to this topic

#1 AgentsofDiscord

AgentsofDiscord

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Music, Meta Physics, Para Psychology, general Psychic Stuff

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:16 PM

Well, Ever since i posted the Skype Hacking thread. it has gotten interesting feed back and critism.

Let me start with what previously Believed about the world: Gods exist(ed), and their power was based upon how many followers they had. Ghosts were real and were spooky and terrifiying. Demon's ain't nuthin' ta mess with. and Angels never showed themselves.

That is the basic stuff i belived in excluding some really contraversial topics and theories about the world and the way it worked.

Enter Me, september 2014:  24 years old, living in a small town having just lost a good job due to working too hard. I had just moved back from my apartment in an upscale neighborhood. to the butthole of the USA.

I enjoyed EDM, watching MLP when i could, (yes i was a brony), and i loved playing Magic the Gathering.

I felt cheated, and robbed of the chance to make a decent career out of construction.

I had quite a bit of music experience, as i had used DAW's For over 10 years, and i had a lot of friends in the music industry. so i tried my hand at it. I got one song signed to a label, which was then put on a compliation and after reading over the contract a few times, i figured i could do better than that. Hell, i KNEW i could MAKE a label better than thieirs.

December 2014 "kick off": I wanted it, Bad, So i gathered artists and musicians. Building a group around a dream. Fair and honest Treatment in a legitimate way.

Word spread across skype to other musicians about what we were doing. And people wanted in.  we had 90 people piled on in less than 2 weeks and I was loving it. it was everything i dreamed it would be. We were collaborating,.. with no care of who was more talented or who had a bigger name behind them. it was just about the music and about the vision.

December 17th Spooks and Gooks. I get a skype contact, Its not abnormal for me, the chariismatic leader of a group bent on making their own domain and not giving a care about who they mess with, because after all, what could anyone do? yell at us?

I get a contact and immediately add them excitedly but then noticed imediately that something was off about them... their style of writing was that of a spook, which is an internet term for a wanna be secret agent, from 4chan often times. these people are known for jerking people around and messing with their heads.

I knew enough to know something was up. when he flat out stated that he had been sent to kill me and that my answers would either help or hurt me.

so I listened. and answered. all i wanted was to help people achieve their dreams of sucess. and after about 10 minutes of messaging back and forth. he states he was satisfied with his answers and he would be redirecting his bomb.

and now i wait for replies.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,068 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:39 PM

Sounds like typical 4chan shenanigans
Posted Image

#3 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:24 PM

Maybe someone a person using the ruse to back you off of the music industry. Intimidation perhaps but whoever it was/is could not afford to have their name associated? Just a thought - I do not mean to offend you in anyway.

#4 AgentsofDiscord

AgentsofDiscord

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

Continueing with Part Two:

For those still reading, I learned the name of my... Contact is Alex just after he added me. who was supposedly 17 and a computer genius.

As every hour passed. I felt more nevous, I felt watched.. I felt hostility towards me. I didn't like being outside... At all.

I didn't have internet at my house yet due to a miscommunication with the ISP... I used the internet at my parents house and lived down the road in a nice apartment. the history of the building is as follows: before it was an apartment, it was a heating business. Before that, a Flea Market, Before that, a Machine Shop, before that, A fire Department, and before that, a Church.

The only place i felt safe was in my apartment. Nothing could get in there it seemed.

2 days after being contacted by this skype account. I get another random skype contact... This One by the name of rap.titan, He was supposedly here to fix the "Omega Shield" that Alex had placed over me. He gave me code to enter, and the next thing i knew he Laughed like a maniac. and said "GOTCHA SUCKER!"

the next thing i knew, there was a hacking fight going on over my computer. supposedly, i took a key. from these people. Something i as of this writing i don't understand.  After about five minutes and an argument with my parents. I feel like i am losing it and call the police to take to me to the hospital.

after filing a repot and being admited, i found myself in a week long process of finding out if i am crazy. to which they found me sane.

End Part 2

#5 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

That is an awful experience to say the least.  Do you still have any contact with these people? Do they still try to send messages?

#6 AgentsofDiscord

AgentsofDiscord

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

Part 3 Start:

The stay at the Psych Ward was.... Tramatic... Its not a place normal people should go, and it has given me insight onto how much people are mistreated by out mental health system.

For 3 days after release, I couldn't sleep right. I had PTSD to a degree.  I also found out alex had died. nobody really knew how he had died.

I went on with life. but it was... hard. Christmas came and went without a blink. my record label kicked me out because they thought i was nuts. and then i started to lose friends slowly.

My meds made me feel doped up and druged, like the truth was being hidden by them. I then looked into fortune telling through a buddies Tarot Deck. Through him i got into the occult.

I found i was a Medium among other things. I can talk to angels, demons, gods, spirits, and more. I can create thought constructs that other mediums can see and feel. and i could for a period teleport people. I out negotated a demon who was trying to steal my friends soul for a collection, mostly by stating that if he wanted to get the power he would have to go through me.  at which point he backed off and said it wasn't worth it to try to go around me.  (As back then i was a pretty powerful psychic).z

One day while working on a roof.shoveling it off, I felt a familar name pop into me head.

"Alex"

Alex's soul, had fused with mine.

~End Part 3

Edited by AgentsofDiscord, 17 March 2015 - 06:57 PM.

#7 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

I look forward to the next part - until then.

#8 AgentsofDiscord

AgentsofDiscord

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:10 PM

Start Part 4.

Despite the concept of Spirits fusing with humans being controversial. One thing must be made clear. I felt a RUSH of energy when it hit me. Pure POSTITIVE energy.

I had never in my left felt as tall and powerful as i had at that moment. and it garnered some attention. all eyes were suddenly on me from around the world.

I had blocked the account that alex had used to contact me on skype. but something told me to unblock it. So i did,... and it was active.... I messaged the account.

"I fused with alex. Contact me when you can/"

>HA, funniest joke i have heard all day :P Alex is dead.
>Now if you don't mind, i have a movie to direct

i waited for them to respond.

>crud... you weren't kidding... gimme a minute.

we spent the next 15 minutes discussing how i became a psychic and testing my knowledge of his.. group.

which out of politeness i will keep anon.

I was 90% correct about a group i knew nothing about.

things got more interesting from there.

end Part 4

#9 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:24 PM

Remember when we talked about evidence?  This isn't evidence.  I am sorry to hear you have been struggling, and if you're just looking for a space to vent feel free, but if you want any claims to be taken seriously you've got to have something to back them up.

#10 Raven Hexx

Raven Hexx

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

This sounds like a nosleep story.

#11 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

This is a great story, but only a story. I totally agree with John White. This barely meets the criteria of anecdotal. This is why the scientic community will continue to laugh at us.

Edited by evp, 19 March 2015 - 11:17 AM.

#12 Rain

Rain

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

View Postevp, on 19 March 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

This is why the scientic community will continue to laugh at us.

so True...

i Also have to Slide with the other ones here, But i also have to Admit that i didn't read the entire... Story because of the deep state of second-hand shame this gave me.

December 17th Spooks and Gooks. I get a skype contact, Its not abnormal for me, the chariismatic leader of a group bent on making their own domain and not giving a care about who they mess with, because after all, what could anyone do? yell at us?
a bit modesty wouldn't harm.

Skype hacking Demons,

We all know How Many funny people roam around Skype just to disturb and scare other, posting photos of private parts, telling you to kill yourself, telling you that god-knows send them to kill you, like you said, it's typical 4chan play, How can Anyone even take these things serious anymore?, It's just common spamming, nothing more,and It is doubtful that the police would come over to read this.

I get a contact and immediately add them excitedly but then noticed imediately that something was off about them... their style of writing was that of a spook, which is an internet term for a wanna be secret agent, from 4chan often times. these people are known for jerking people around and messing with their heads.

I knew enough to know something was up. when he flat out stated that he had been sent to kill me and that my answers would either help or hurt me.

like you said yourself, This also is just common child play, Maybe you should not take everything so.. Serious, That could solve lots of problems.

The stay at the Psych Ward was.... Tramatic... Its not a place normal people should go

Well THATS A thing to say, These People there are as Normal as you and everyone else, These People are just Struggeling, Some of them experienced some unimaginable cruel things happening its a place for normal people with hard times nothing more, however i agree with you that there is lots of space to improve.

#13 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

I like the way you think Rain.

#14 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:05 PM

Me too.  We need a Like button here. :)

#15 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

View PostJohnWhite, on 20 March 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

Me too.  We need a Like button here. :)
If we had a Like button JohnWhite I would click it right now...... (Michelle can be seen actively and feverishly clicking her nonexistent Like button in response to JohnWhite's post :yes:

#16 Lord_tea

Lord_tea

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:To be honest I prefer coffee.

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:01 AM

I don't want to come across as a bad guy here, but this is really not how someone would present such a profound experience. You'd be dying to share legitimate proof if you were going to share the story at all.

Going back to Vlawde, this is like an absurd 4chan greentext that will end with some song lyrics or whatever replacement for Rick rolling the kids are doing these days.

inb4 OP is a troll

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way" - Charles Bukowski

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ghosts, Demons, Angels, Gods