• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:02 AM

Cheers though don't need to be sorry.

I damaged my spine whilst jumping off a football stadium roof when I was 16 and damaged the discs and vertebrae from L3 to S1 and they could not operate, so I have lived with the constant spinal pain ever since (I am now coming up 52) and been on Morphine etc for the last 12 years and had to have my L4/L5 disc removed a few years back as it came out from the vertebrae and damaged my spinal column, so now have permanent sciatica now in left left which as given a few more problems like restless leg syndrome, fibromyalgia all round my body and for some reason I keep getting Calcific Tendonitis in my shoulders since my early teens.

Now the reason I said not to be sorry is that this has changed me for the better. It has allowed me to have empathy for others and also to treat people equally because if you just look at a person you have no idea they are in considerable pain or not and if they do then I know what they are going through.

I count this a blessing as I am sure I would be a totally different person if I was fit and healthy.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,757 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Any new developments, Capt?
Posted Image

#43 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:44 AM

Hi,

I am sorry to say I have been preoccupied these last few days with being with my father. He has been getting steadily worse in the last 10 days and I am sorry to say that I lost him yesterday afternoon.

Around lunch time my mother was really tired after being up for 48 hours, so Dad's brother offered to take her to his house 5 mins from hospital to have a short sleep. I said to my sister to go and get some lunch and I would stay with Dad. So everyone left and I held his hand for an hour whilst talking to him though he was not conscious butI hope he could still know we were there for him and every now and again he seemed to know we were with him. At one point the nurses came in and wanted to change some bits and give him a wash as he was cold and clammy, so my wife and I left the room to give some room for the nurses. As soon as we walked out of the door he died. He must of known we had left and to save us watching him die.
I am glad and happy his pain has gone, then we rushed back into the room and I was hugging him and know that there is still some brain activity for a few mins  after death I kept telling him to go into the light and find his mother and father and to tell them what a great life he had and what a fantastic family he has got. I also told him that if he can come back as a spirit then I shall be talking to him with my recorders on a regualr basis with my equipment. We shall see
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,757 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:05 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss :(
Posted Image

#45 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

Thanks. Vlawde,

It does now provide an impetus for me to get all sort of things done instead of leaving things on the back burner.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#46 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:11 AM

Posted Image