Ever Notice Eyes That Appear To Be Staring At You While On Your Computer?

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 robertbreyes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

For about the last four or five years I've randomly noticed, while watching a movie or video clip or just browsing the web , eyes that appear to be staring at me.  They appear embossed into the what i'm viewing. I want to say staring back at me but I'm not staring at them but they do appear mostly in the focule point of whatever scene is currently playing. They also appear to be  recorded into the movie or clip. Now I know what you're thinking, pareidolia and  I thought so at first. But at times I've played the clips in slow motion or frame by frame and as the scene moves with  the action of the clip. the eyes don;t.  they stay in that same spot of your screen for a moment and then are gone.  So  have you heard of this or experienced this?  I've even googled it and when I start typing it will finish the question for me meaning that someone  has asked this same question but then none of the results have any discussion of what i'm  asking. Any input would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time and consideration.
My Signature
"Sceince without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein

#2 PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:27 PM

I really don't mean this dismissively, but are you 100% sure it's not your own reflection on the screen?
My Signature
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#3 kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:58 PM

View PostPIT leader, on 09 October 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

I really don't mean this dismissively, but are you 100% sure it's not your own reflection on the screen?

I was wondering that myself, I have a similar effect at a certain time of day on my laptop.
My Signature
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#4 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:07 PM

I must say I haven't noticed it myself but will check now I am aware of the question :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:55 AM

I personally have never experienced it ...unless you count the times I rode the haunted house ride at Disneyland.  The statues and pictures staring at me were creepy as a kid!
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,419 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:22 PM

Interesting, I haven't noticed anything like eyes staring at me, while viewing electronic devices. Very strange indeed.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com