© Fisana

Not Sure How To Explain This

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:59 AM

Once in a great while (may go many months without it happening) I will get a very distinct scene or scenario in my minds eye when I lay down to go to sleep and close my eyes.  It is so profound that it is almost like I am watching a TV.  Opening my eyes and closing them again has not made it stop previously.  So, I typically will just let it play out and hope it fades away quickly so I can go to sleep.  Last night it happened again.  But, it was very different.

As I closed my eyes, I saw my bedroom as it is now.  I never opened my eyes during this entire vision until it played out.  The bedroom was not completely dark in my minds eye and I was able to see everything in the room like it was just after the sun set.  I was looking towards our computer desk and the boxes stacked next to it as there was something that I needed to see.  It was then that something grayish in color (catlike) and transparent jumped out from under the computer desk and on me and sank it's fangs into my chest.  It jumped back down and disappeared in the shadows.  All of this was in my minds eye.  I never felt anything physical of pressure on the bed, on me or any pain.

The vision continued that I called out to my wife who came in the room and got on the bed to check on me.  I told her what happened and what i saw.  She would not get off the bed, afraid that whatever it was would attack her too.  We decided to call out to our dogs.  We shouted to our dogs to come to us.  The dogs then pushed away the fence that keeps them penned up at night and were able to push our bedroom door open.  They just stood there just inside the door looking around.  The grayish cat like thing then darted from under the computer desk and soared right over the dogs heads before they knew what was happening.  I see my dog whirl around fast to look at whatever the gray thing was and barked.

It was at that exact second in the vision in my minds eye that my dog, in real life, did bark once in an aggressive way!  I know that my dog really did bark as I heard my wife yell at him.  She told him "NO!" and "get in your kennel!".

My eyes opened when I heard my dog bark. There was nothing amiss in our bedroom.  Nothing odd or out of place.  I laid there with my eyes open thinking about what i just saw and a little shocked that my dog barked at the exact second of my dog barking in the vision.  I will admit, that rattled me a little bit.  As I closed my eyes to try to get to sleep, I found that there were no more visions or scenes in my minds eye.  I was able to relax and fall asleep shortly later.

I thought about if I would share this story last night and initially decided that I was not going to share it.  It just seems too bizarre for my dogs bark to happen like that at the exact same time as in the vision.

I am sharing because I need help from others that can tell me anything about these seldom seen visions when I close my eyes.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,772 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:42 AM

I have only had something like that happen once, although, for me it was more of past life memories.

I thought, in my case, it was "My" Higher Self doing a bit of housekeeping.

Maybe it was a bit like that for you too. Maybe you were being shown something and I hope you can work it out!

I would suggest that it can't hurt you as shown with the fangs etc...and the dogs seem to be able to sense it and chase it off.

Very interesting; thanks for sharing Lou.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 August 2019 - 11:43 AM

Wow, that's different. Maybe your dog picked up your unease and tried to help you, if that makes any sense, a bit like "Hey, snap out of it Dad."
I'm not sure what else to say. When I have visions, they're precognitive, and it's when I dream. Also, it can take years for what I've dreamt of happening.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 20 August 2019 - 11:43 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 06:45 PM

In my experience, types of visions like the one you've described usually serve to bring a past, recurring event to your attention (an event that's still happening, or, if not, is still affecting you). My basic advice to anyone having visions though, of whatever sort, is the same: don't overthink it, just reflect on the core event.

In this case...

"just after the sun set"

"something that I needed to see"

"sank it's fangs into my chest"

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 06:08 AM

I have had nothing else happen to me.  No vision or whatever it was.  Not going to dwell on it.

On another note.  My wife called me at work on Saturday to say that a specific light switch (in the kitchen) was acting weird.  She said that she turned it on that morning and that the kitchen lights in the ceiling and the lights under the cabinets (which are on a different circuit) flickered a few times.  She said that she turned the switch off and on a couple of times and it only acted odd one more time.

I tried the light switch multiple times after getting home that day and on Sunday.  It never did anything strange.  The builder who built this house used the least expensive switches throughout the house.  I have replaced a few of them over the years.  I usually replace all of them when I remodel a room.  I've done all the switches in 2 bathrooms.  I replaced them because they had been doing the same as what my wife described.  They did not ever flicker except when they were  getting turned on.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 LeticiaAlb

LeticiaAlb

Apport

• GS Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 08:36 PM

Be careful working with electricity you don't want to have any accidents :fright:

#7 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 04:20 AM

View PostLeticiaAlb, on 26 August 2019 - 08:36 PM, said:

Be careful working with electricity you don't want to have any accidents :fright:

It's only 120 VAC.  Not too much to worry about.
Life is short, enjoy it!