Definitely see a doctor
My Signature
Posted Image

#42 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,615 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

VlawdeGStudy, on 01 June 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

Definitely see a doctor

Vlawde, you are definitely sure there's a condition or illness. what do you think is wrong with her??
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#43 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

I am not a doctor. I just play one on the internet. ;)

There are all these symptoms that one just can't ignore and chalk it up to the paranormal. I'm not saying there is no paranormal stuff going on. But we are talking about someone's health. A medical professional needs to check them out
My Signature
Posted Image

#44 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

If they go to a Dr. and get a clean bill of health, you'll know for sure, that health problems aren't a contributing factor in what is going on.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#45 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

And how many actually get a "detailed and true" clean bill of health with one visit to a doctor and some tests? Not many unless everything is covered and considered. In other words, I think my house is haunted Doc, give me all the tests to rule out all the signs and symptoms. And then there's the 95% that aren't really going to go out to see a doctor just because members here suggest they do so.

Unless Gmorals is fudging the truth big time, we have an over the top haunting that needs to be addressed soon and treated as such. And yes, it's nice to rule out medical and physiological problems. But we still need to deal with what's in front of our faces right at the moment.

_If she goes to the Doc, great!
_If the Doc and the coverage grant permission for a slew of the necessary tests, Great!
_ If if if...

Here's what I think... for example, no one posts ghost pics anymore because members find a way to explain every single one of them No Matter What.
And now, people are becoming afraid to post about a haunting for fear of being considered loony. At least that's the way the haunted member might take it.

I tried not to post much on this particular haunting topic for fear that this would happen... and it did.
If she wants to go to the Doctor, that's wonderful... but meanwhile, let's address the elephant in the room... seriously.

I really don't want to scare members away that have what appears to be a legitimate haunting. I think we should address both possible scenarios but not spend all of our time debating over physical/mental issues.

I would ask that we move on now without the debates or I'll sincerely ask Gmorals to start two fresh topics. One for medical issues and a second topic for a haunting.

My apologies, Gmorals... I hope all of this didn't scare you away.
My Signature
Posted Image

#46 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:24 PM

Let's talk about the kids drawings. They are creepy, and I was wondering if the black stuff is suppose to be blood, or something else. I only ask because the woman looks similar to one I had a vision of in high school. (That's not a fantastic story.)
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#47 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

Gmorals, on 30 May 2017 - 02:48 PM, said:

http://s50.photobuck...pg.html?filters[user]=146526667&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

My son drew this today.they say the lady has blood spots on her (idk why) and they both have black eyes and mouths and sharp teeth.the woman has long hands and the man talked in a creepy voice although they couldn't understand what was said but he wasn't nice about it

Thank you Frootloops... this is a good direction. I include her original comments above in the quote.
Sharp teeth, black eyes, blood spots on her, long hands, man had creepy voice... and he wasn't nice :o
I was wondering if the substance from their mouths was just the sharp teeth or maybe blood too.  :huh:

Posted Image
My Signature
Posted Image

#48 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

Are the hands truly long though? Could it be that there are long fingernails or claws?

Oh! or the "substance" might actually be the teeth
My Signature

#49 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:20 PM

Good point, Frootloops!   .........probably long fingernails if not claws!  ;)
And yeah... probably just teeth. The blood referred to is probably just where directed, to the girls clothes.

I'm sure Gmorals can tell us more concerning these points.
My Signature
Posted Image

#50 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:28 PM

I hope she does.

I feel bad that the kids are involved, they shouldn't have to be worrying about whether the boogey man is going to jump out at them or not, the only things they should worry about is kid things like missing a cartoon, or if they picked the right candy for a treat.
My Signature

#51 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

Gmorals... I'll PM you tonight with something experimental that may help with the situation in your home.
My Signature
Posted Image

#52 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:42 PM

Gmorals, on 30 May 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

http://rs50.pbsrc.co...&h=480&fit=clip

I hope i did it right lol I'm trying to do it on my phone

YIKES! Absolutely creepy!

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 02 June 2017 - 07:43 PM.

#53 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

Jim@GhostStudy, on 02 June 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

Gmorals... I'll PM you tonight with something experimental that may help with the situation in your home.

Sorry Gmorals... but this experimental thing is kind of a secret.... so I need to know you are willing to consider it before I send you the information.
I also need to know that we haven't scared you away.

And to be safe, I would rather send it to your email address if that's okay. Can I get that from you?
My Signature
Posted Image

#54 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

So i checked some.of the stuff out that you guys have said.All the electrical in the house is brand new and up to code.i had an inspection done just incase of anything and everything is good.i also have brand new carbon monoxide detectors all throughout the house.i had a physical done yesterday just to make sure everything is good and i got some.blood work done as well.the lab called me this morning and verified that my bloodwork came back normal and my doctor said my health is good which I'm happy about.now about an hour ago i was in the kitchen alone and making breakfast when i walked away from the counter i felt what felt like a child tugging the bottom of my shirt and as i kept walking it tugged pretty hard and i screamed.ny husband came running and asked what was going on and i just started crying.this is the first time anything like that has happened.my kitchen is huge and theres nothing around me where i couldve caught my shirt on anything so i immediately freaked out cause i didnt expect that.

#55 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

Jim@GhostStudy, on 01 June 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Thank you Frootloops... this is a good direction. I include her original comments above in the quote.
Sharp teeth, black eyes, blood spots on her, long hands, man had creepy voice... and he wasn't nice :o
I was wondering if the substance from their mouths was just the sharp teeth or maybe blood too.  :huh:

Posted Image

They said its a black moutj with sharp teeth

Jim@GhostStudy, on 02 June 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

Sorry Gmorals... but this experimental thing is kind of a secret.... so I need to know you are willing to consider it before I send you the information.
I also need to know that we haven't scared you away.

And to be safe, I would rather send it to your email address if that's okay. Can I get that from you?

Sure email me We can access your email address from when you joined, so Jim will contact you :) I removed your intext email address for your privacy.  

I appreciate everyones opinions i really do.i just wanna say that in no way shape or form is any of this made up in any way.ive reached out here cause i cant talk to anyone i know about this they wouldnt understand.i am truly freaked out about the stuff going on here.i have a follow up with my doctor in 2 weeks

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 05 June 2017 - 04:01 AM.
Removed email address for your privacy

#56 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:30 AM

Ok, I get it, it's just like a black void and teeth... I kinda visualize them like Nosferatu...Kinda demony vampire-esh.

I'm glad everything is up to date and your health is good. I'm sorry something grabbed you in the kitchen, that is not fun
My Signature

#57 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

Yea I'm really trying to be positive and stay that way.its very hard and I'm scared here but i will not give my house up unless i truly have to.Thanks for the support

#58 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:15 AM

There is a slight delay with the notes I wanted to send you. You should have them by Monday at the latest. I sent you an email explaining.
My Signature
Posted Image

#59 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:45 AM

No problem

Edited by Gmorals, 04 June 2017 - 04:45 AM.

#60 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Gmorals, on 04 June 2017 - 04:45 AM, said:

No problem

I sent you the notes to the email you have listed in your profile. If you try this ancient method, please let me know the result. Thanks.
My Signature
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com